OP
UTC

Enthusiast
MP3 ie250

Enthusiast
MP3 ie250
UTC quote
Found this board thru a gentleman (Vince) at my dealer (Reina).

Had been looking thru posts for a few days.

Nice board you have here, kind of fun to watch the discovery process of problems and resolutions. Much like other boards that are machine specific.

Good to see other enthusiasts looking for answers and sharing solutions.

The MP3 is my wifes (Diane). It is everything she has ever wanted. She is an experienced motorcyclist and truly prefers the MP3 over any of the 8 other motorcycles in the garage.

I call her Scooter Girl and boy does she scoot. This Sunday we met with 30 of our friends for lunch in Wisconsin Dells. For us it was a 265 mile round trip. She handled it just fine. The same miles in a day on one of the motorcycles would have done her in.

I plan on doing an in-state SS1000 on her MP3 to get an IBA plate for her scooter.
UTC

Hooked
brand new 09 Gray 250 replaced by Piaggio

Hooked
brand new 09 Gray 250 replaced by Piaggio
UTC quote
Welcome and Hello. Glad to hear another happy rider. This is a great site for all things scooter. If you need an answer to a question there is always someone to give great advice.
@vince avatar
UTC

Hooked
MP3

Hooked
@vince avatar
MP3
UTC quote
Welcome to the site. I've been waiting for you to join up since our last conversation at the Dealer.

It is a small world. Not only did we realize that we picked up our MP3's on the same day but I notice that you are from Muskego. I taught there for 26 years, retiring in June of 2006. I'll send a private message to you to see if we already know each other.
@88andstillriding avatar
UTC

Hooked
MP3 500

Hooked
@88andstillriding avatar
MP3 500
UTC quote
Wow! an IBA license holder on an MP3. Let me know when she gets it and take a picture. Congratulations on her purchase.
@jfredrik avatar
UTC

Addicted
Suzuki Burgman Executive 650

Addicted
@jfredrik avatar
Suzuki Burgman Executive 650
UTC quote
Re: Intro from Wi.
mark milanowski wrote:
...The MP3 is my wifes (Diane). It is everything she has ever wanted. She is an experienced motorcyclist and truly prefers the MP3 over any of the 8 other motorcycles in the garage...
Like your wife, my wife (Louise) used to ride a Harley Sportster. She was an excellent rider but hated her bike. Louise hated it so much that she gave up riding altogether. However, when she saw my MP3 and rode it one time, she had to have her own. Louise, now, has her own new, shiny, black MP3 and enjoys riding the wheels off of it.
mark milanowski wrote:
...I plan on doing an in-state SS1000 on her MP3 to get an IBA plate for her scooter.
I don't know if I could do a SS1000, but I did a 300 mile day. Though I was saddle sore, my knees and back didn't hurt, unlike my 300 mile days on my K12LT, where everything including my butt was sore.

Welcome to the forum!
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0472s ][ Queries: 8 (0.0174s) ][ Debug on ][ 313 ][ Thing One ]