(1) carefully prise off Piaggio Badge on the front
(2) remove one screw in the hole that holds the badge
(3) pull off Vee shaped plastic collar - only held with rubber plugs
(4) remove six bolts holding the windscreen - lift off windscreen
(5) unscrew five screws holding the black plastic shroud- lift off shroud
(6) make a cup of tea
Number of screws/bolts: 12. Time elapsed: 5 minutes!
Afterwards: clean back of windscreen, clean out map pocket, fill reservoir, or, as Mr. klaborde correctly suggests, if the fluid is dirty it should be flushed out, and put it all together again. Happy Riding!
Last edited by Breitie on Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:02 pm; edited 3 times in total