OP
UTC

Hooked
2019 Primavera 150 Touring

Hooked
UTC quote
Hello guys I thought I should share my birthday card that I received today from my girlfriend. She knows I love Vespas and Dachshunds!
Forum member supplied image with no explanatory text
@rosscooter avatar
UTC

Addicted
2014 GTV 300ie

Addicted
@rosscooter avatar
2014 GTV 300ie
UTC quote
So the question is: could she still have found you a card if you liked Vespas and ferrets?

Sidebar: I initially asked (then retracted) the question: could she still have found you a card if you liked Vespas and turtles? only to check and find hundreds of vespa/turtle pictures on the interweb.
@harbinger avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
2023 Arancia Impulsivo Vespa GTS300 HPE , 2022 BMW R1250GSA 40th Anniversary, 2019 Ural Gear Up

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@harbinger avatar
2023 Arancia Impulsivo Vespa GTS300 HPE , 2022 BMW R1250GSA 40th Anniversary, 2019 Ural Gear Up
UTC quote
Awesome!

I grew up with lots of dachshunds around me. My mother's best friends were the top show breeders in Candada of dachshunds and PBGVs. My motheralways had a dachshund and English Setter until her late 80s. We had the top male dachshund in Canada when I was a kid. God I loved him, RIP big guy.

Sorry don't mean to step on your thread. It's a great and thoughtful card and your girlfriend obviously cares about your passions.

Just in case anyone says anything about show breeders the dogs were kept in incredibly great kennels and with lots of love. They were very picky about what homes they went to when the show dogs days were over. Pet quality puppies also only went to heavily screened homes. They always kept 3 in the house as pets. Good breeders are passionate about the breed and try to improve the health issues that affect the breed.
@budz avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
GTS 300 Super ABS/ASR (sold), BV 350 ABS/ASR (crashed)

Molto Verboso
@budz avatar
GTS 300 Super ABS/ASR (sold), BV 350 ABS/ASR (crashed)
UTC quote
she's a keeper!
@dahoum avatar
UTC

Addicted
GTS 300 - 'George IV' (KIA) GTS Super 300 - 'George V'

Addicted
@dahoum avatar
GTS 300 - 'George IV' (KIA) GTS Super 300 - 'George V'
OP
UTC

Hooked

Hooked
UTC quote
Here are my doxies! Don't be fooled with the red one she is not as nice as she is pretending to be here. 😂
Forum member supplied image with no explanatory text
@harbinger avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@harbinger avatar
UTC quote
David Ordaz wrote:
Here are my doxies! Don't be fooled with the red one she is not as nice as she is pretending to be here. 😂
Cute pic 8) Yeah they can be a snappy breed especially the minis. It's OK we have a 3 year old yorkie that can be a handful. We've also decided when our 14 year old yorkie goes we will be getting a miniature LH dachshund.
@vespasfw3 avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
2006 Vespa GTS250ie, 2004 Vespa ET4, 2022 Royal Enfield Himalayan, 2001 Kawasaki W650.

Ossessionato
@vespasfw3 avatar
2006 Vespa GTS250ie, 2004 Vespa ET4, 2022 Royal Enfield Himalayan, 2001 Kawasaki W650.
UTC quote
David Ordaz wrote:
Your portrait of the two Doxies remind me of my two Belgian Sheepdogs. The female looking sweet while resting her head on her uncle's back, and he with a sort of forlorn, far away look like he knows his life is under her control...
OP
UTC

Hooked

Hooked
UTC quote
VESPAsfw3 wrote:
David Ordaz wrote:
Your portrait of the two Doxies remind me of my two Belgian Sheepdogs. The female looking sweet while resting her head on her uncle's back, and he with a sort of forlorn, far away look like he knows his life is under her control...
Lol that's exactly what's going on. 😂😂😂
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0574s ][ Queries: 13 (0.0295s) ][ Debug on ][ 313 ][ Thing One ]