Hello everyone, I'm new to this two stroke scooters and currently need helps.
my bike is a 1995 PX150 with:
- Pinasco 177 + Racing Crank
- Pinasco SI 24/24 (160/116/BE3 and 55/160)
- Polini Original Box Exhaust
Previously, I broke in the engine with the stock exhaust and SI20/20 carb with no problems. After 1000km, I decided to put in the brand new SI24/24 and the polini box but could not get the bike running correctly.
I'm having those problems below:
- Throttle hesitation, flat spot around 5-10% throttle
- Always backfire after full throttle
- Sparkplug tip is black (meaning it is running rich ? should I increase the fuel ratio at the idle jet because it feels like it is hungry for fuel at low throttle )