OP
UTC

Enthusiast
2003 Derbi bullet 2 stroke

Enthusiast
2003 Derbi bullet 2 stroke
UTC quote
Need to get a custom one made so what should it be ? Was thinking titanium but I read it is expensive and wears fast so that's out of the question.
@shoprat75 avatar
UTC

Enthusiast
1980 P200e

Enthusiast
@shoprat75 avatar
1980 P200e
UTC quote
I would guess a tool steel alloy that would be case hardened and ground to the correct diameter.
@ginch avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
74 Super, 75 Super, PX project, LML off-roader and '66 Blue Badge Smallframe

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@ginch avatar
74 Super, 75 Super, PX project, LML off-roader and '66 Blue Badge Smallframe
UTC quote
https://worb5.com/EN/crankshaft-connecting-rod-racing-crankshaft-connecting-rod-heave-dynamic-laser-vespa-lambretta.html
Worb5 wrote:
Customized eccentric crank pins
It is possible to start eccentric crank pins for different crankshafts. For this purpose, the crankshaft must be disassembled, the crankpin dimensions determined and calculated. A production drawing is created. The crank pins are pre-machined from an insert steel, then surface-hardened and finally ground.
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0266s ][ Queries: 3 (0.0015s) ][ Debug on ][ 313 ][ Thing One ]