Coast to Coast 2019
Post Reply    Forum -> General Discussion Previous123Next
Molto Verboso
Vespa LX150 GTS250ie GTS300 MP3 250
Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:41 am quote
SDG wrote
Quote:
If there is always going to be a new Bill “coast to coast” thread excluding the namesake of this forum going over the same exact crap as all the previous ones my New Years resolution is to take a year off from MV.
Please, don't even think about. You are to valuable to our community. We can always push Bill Dog over to AV which is more of where he should be since he seems to grown into a Vespa hater. And when I last checked this is still Modern Vespa. Com.
Ken
Stella
Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:33 am quote
Sure does seem to be a lot of bother for a ride across the US. Heck it's been done on a Rokon.
Molto Verboso
2014 Commuter BV350(34,000)/2015 Scoot Life BV350(9,000)/2010 El Diablito SH150i(28,000)
Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:01 am quote
SDG wrote:
Bill Dog wrote:
I don't trust Italian bikes enough to want to run the risk. Sorry.

Bill x
You had no problem and no breakdowns borrowing my Italian bike (Vespa) and riding it across the country a few years back yet you are on here bashing them and praising Kymco 24/7.

If there is always going to be a new Bill “coast to coast” thread excluding the namesake of this forum going over the same exact crap as all the previous ones my New Years resolution is to take a year off from MV.

My chin has been scratched so often it’s bleeding.

If anyone needs a hookup or any kind of assistance on your scooter PM me and I’ll do all I can for you.

Happy New Year all.

SDG
I like Bill's threads. He's not the only one that has given up riding Vespa's but not giving up on Modern Vespa. I prefer my BV over Vespa, Should I quit this forum?
What I can do without is the "NEAL BEFORE ZOD" attitude of witness in his front hitch carrier build.
Molto Verboso
2018 Vespa GTS 300 ABS- Bianco
Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:08 am quote
Jet Peddler wrote:
Looks like a pretty cool option. Never heard of being able to do that.

Damned progressive Canucks.
On the BMWMOA MC club website there's a section on shipping bikes. All you need is time & money.
ADV has a number of threads as many ADV riders ship bikes to other continents, SA in particular, to jump the Darien Gap.
The breakeven trip is , I think, 30 days plus for Europe and of course the reverse for Europe to USA or Canada. I'd do it in a heartbeat were I single but as a family guy I don't get many 2-3 months or more trips.

The geo center being in nearby western KS makes that Denver stuff a sure waste of words?
And to argue over if the OP is riding a Vespa or not is flat out silly. Many here ride or have owned other brands and have a conversational bent toward PTW's in general.
Lots of us, including myself would like to do "Bill's trip". Muse away, Bill.
Grumpy Biker
1980 Vespa P200e (sold), 2002 Vespa ET4 (sold), 1949 Harley-Davidson FL
Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:04 am quote
Re: So
Bill Dog wrote:
I think I went for the Enfield because I feel more of an infinity to it than any of the Japanese stuff.

It's solid, simple and from what I hear these days reliable, however if a really cheap 883 came in I'd use that.

A Kymco would be ideal but I think that selling it post ride would take longer than most brands.

More coming......
I totally get it. I would also chose the Enfield over any of the Japanese options. It's got way more character. Personally, I'm willing to accept the risk of break-down in order to throw my leg over something that is more than just a UJM (universal Japanese motorcycle).

Good luck with your trip. Enjoy every mile!

-Craig
eeee-bip
Kymco X-iting 400 The Event Horizon
Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:34 am quote
Postitive
To call me a hater is a bit much but I can see why you're so defensive of the brand.

Me, I don't have to so as it's a free and open forum I'll say what I like and if you don't like it, don't read it.

My experience ownership of Vespas and Piaggios in the UK was pretty disappointing so unlike the fool that carries on repeating the same act and expecting a different result I walked away.

Now I'm sorry if that conflicts with your view of the world that another manufacturer might have the audacity to make a product that's more dependable but in my experience they do so maybe if they made them just a little bit better I would never had reason to go ?

I don't expect any of you to agree with me but I didn't make this shit up.

Seriously, what would you do ? Stick with a shitty Chrysler that's always in the shop or go and buy a Civic ?

Shrugs.

Bill x

Last edited by Bill Dog on Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Ossessionato
2006 GT200
Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:39 am quote
I have a hard time believing a modern Vespa is less reliable than a Royal Enfield.

But then I just rode a twelve year old modern Vespa with 20,000 miles on it across the country...and am considering buying a Himalayan, so who knows.
eeee-bip
Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:47 am quote
Peace
My point is that a Kymco is more reliable than a Vespa not a Royal Enfield.

Bill x
Molto Verboso
2009 GTS 250, 2013 Buddy 125, 2014 Triumph Bonneville
Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:07 am quote
Some people swear by Harleys, some swear at them. Same with Italian motorcycles, unfortunately. I've owned a brand new Harley and I never want to own one again. Does that make all of them crap? No.

And I've had all good luck with Piaggio scooters (well, that MP3 was a weird duck that I'd like to forget) and both good and bad with Italian motorcycles. We all have our likes and dislikes from our own experiences. If we make a statement from our own experience, then it's a true statement and not "brand bashing". It is what it is.

If your butt gets hurt over someone's comment about their own experience, and they state their preference from that experience, and you threaten to quit MV over it, then I think a lot more is maybe going on with your life that's got you so tense. Look inward.

Last edited by Vintage1 on Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:15 am; edited 1 time in total
eeee-bip
Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:14 am quote
Bong
Vintage1, you truly are the voice of reason.

Bill x
Molto Verboso
Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:16 am quote
Re: Bong
Bill Dog wrote:
Vintage1, you truly are the voice of reason.

Bill x
One or two moderators just clutched their chests.

Sometimes I get it right. Thank you.
Hooked
Scooterless (Previously owned Ruckus, Zuma, Burgman 400, GTS 250 & 300, & BV 350)
Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:24 am quote
Yamaha XMAX?
I know you prefer to ride it on a motorcycle...

So just throwing this out there: I've been reading and seeing a lot of happy owners with the Yamaha XMAX. This could be good publicity for Yamaha since this was recently introduced here in the States.

Not many used ones for sale yet.

However, MV user Virginian has one for sale on the East Coast: https://www.cycletrader.com/listing/2018-Yamaha-XMAX-5005684013
2018 300 GTS Super
Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:48 am quote
Consignment Seller
Lifestylecycles.com in Fullerton, CA (Just east of Los Angeles) takes in a lot of consigned bikes for sale. Mostly H-D's at any given time so an Enfield would stand out and possibly sell faster.

They take $100 upfront then 15% commission. You and only you determine the ultimate selling price and make any decisions on counter offers. They also handle financing so that helps to cover more potential buyers.
Molto Verboso
Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:50 am quote
I believe he's already said he's not interested in doing it on a Japanese bike. Period.
I get the feeling he has a need for "character" but not so much character that it becomes "repairs". Just my interpretation...
Veni, Vidi, Posti
GTS 300ABS, Buddy 125, Typhoon 125
Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:07 am quote
I also enjoy Bill's threads and like this insight into his planning for a cross-country trip. Having said that, I am with SDG on his criticism of the constant Vespa knocking. It is fair for Bill to share his actual experiences with Vespas (preferably when they happened), just as I share my experiences with Vespas (4 Vespas and 3 other Piaggios - no major breakdowns and little more than routine maintenance). And btw, I am an admirer of Taiwanese scooters as well, and own one. Now back to actual plans, current experiences, and future results. (and yes, I do understand that Bill wouldn't be Bill if he didn't say whatever popped into his head before he even thought about it .)
Hooked
Scooterless (Previously owned Ruckus, Zuma, Burgman 400, GTS 250 & 300, & BV 350)
Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:52 am quote
Vintage1 wrote:
I believe he's already said he's not interested in doing it on a Japanese bike. Period.
I get the feeling he has a need for "character" but not so much character that it becomes "repairs". Just my interpretation...
That's right. Sorry, I missed that.

Has anyone rode an XMAX coast to coast yet? Maybe Bill Dog would be willing to forgo character if Yamaha would help sponsor his ride?
Ossessionato
2006 GT200
Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:02 am quote
Re: Peace
Bill Dog wrote:
My point is that a Kymco is more reliable than a Vespa not a Royal Enfield.

Bill x
Ok, that makes sense.

But you're still hedging, because you've said you wouldn't ride a Vespa xcountry -- because it's not reliable enough -- and you would like to ride a RE cross country, so something is off with the logic here, since that position seems predicated on either the Vespa being less reliable than the Royal Enfield, which just seems nuts, or you having a high tolerance for unreliable bikes, which run counter to your other statements re Vespas....

Ride what you want -- of course! And I definitely get the appeal of RE. I get that 100% and think you should, actually, ride a RE cross country. Hell, I think I should, too. Seriously -- that's why I'm following this.

But you gotta see that it's pretty trollish to spend so much time on a Vespa board but refusing to even consider riding one.

And post whatever you want, of course -- I agree with the "if you don't want to read it, don't open it party -- but let's not be surprised when being a Vespa hater on a Vespa board frequently comes across as trollish.

Not that that's necessarily such a bad thing, either.

But it's a thing.
Veni, Vidi, Posti
Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:22 pm quote
tdrake wrote:
Ride what you want -- of course! And I definitely get the appeal of RE. I get that 100% and think you should, actually, ride a RE cross country. Hell, I think I should, too. Seriously -- that's why I'm following this.
Indeed. I also understand the appeal of the RE. Both the Himalayan and the 650 Interceptor certainly have my attention. On the other hand, I have previously owned a Stella scooter and have a couple of buddies who owned Enfield Bullets 10 or more years ago. Based on that, I'd say Indian motorcycle and scooter builders have accumulated one of the worst records for reliability on the planet. I realize that Enfield has updated just about everything on their bikes and I'm willing to accept that makes a major difference. However, I'd say the jury is still out on reliability.
Veni, Vidi, Posti
LX190
Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:11 pm quote
SlowLaneShane wrote:
Maybe Bill Dog would be willing to forgo character if Yamaha would help sponsor his ride?
I’m sure he would.
But given his history of bashing a brand afterwards it would be a dumb thing for any vendor to do.
Molto Verboso
2018 Vespa GTS 300 ABS- Bianco
Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:48 pm quote
This could be fun thread but I find it tough to participate as the subject bounces around too much for my taste...

Everything from "counseling Bill dog" to can we bash a brand and be OK in doing so?

In contrast, I enjoy Trip Planning over on ADV and spend much time there assisting riders with their trips in Americas. Just left there a few miuntes ago assisting a Swedish rider.
This is sure not one of those sorts of threads! Most over there revolve more around the actual trip, roads to ride routes to choose and how and when to enjoy a certain region.
I don't mean this as an MV criticisim so much as a thread criticisim, this one sucks IMO for various reasons, no fingers pointed. I'm glad I don't have moderation over this one.
Hooked

Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:24 pm quote
Far be it from me to judge their latest because I have no experience, but the Royal Junkfields I’ve ridden in the past made an iron head sportster feel like a fine Swiss watch. I couldn’t imagine crossing this expansive country on one, nor would I want to. I’d likely find more adventure, fun and comfort making the trip on a late ‘70’s Puch moped than the Royal Junkfield.

But perhaps approximately 3000 miles on one will have our traveler reconsidering Vespa ownership
eeee-bip
Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:56 am quote
To do list
I think that Vintage1 is either reading my mind or my dairy but he's right either way.

Sorry I've been away for a few days so I'll try to answer your questions so this post will be a work in progress so hold fire.

Another reason for not taking a GTS is that it will need it's belt changing half way across, plus I've already done the ride it on one thanks to SDG.

I've already asked for this thread to be monitored as so far it's got a green light.

Describing my experience and bashing a brand are two different things.

I've explained what happened and why and I don't expect any of it to challenge your love of the product so why does it bother you when none of it is fabricated or embellished in any way ?

It's my experience not yours. I'm not trying to change your mind.

It's like attempting to encourage someone to smoke - it's not going to happen.

I'm not a Vespa hater and I only react when provoked but all of my Vespas and Piaggios failed on me so what would you expect me to do ? Buy another one ?

Without question the reliability of the newer RE's are better but I'd the the Himalayan over the Classic any day.

If Yamaha did come up with something and it failed would I keep my trap shut ?
Probably not because it's Yamaha so there's very little chance it would.

Am I hedging ? Not really. The ride is at least 5 to 6 months away so I'm trying to weigh up every option I can before I decide what's going to be the best thing to do.

I don't troll but if someone want's to knock my decision to no longer own a Vespa or Paiggio I'll defend it to the hilt because for me the defection was a logical one.

It bought me peace of mind and that's priceless.

You see until you've had your GTS cut out for the 20th time ( and I don't mean a misfire, cur out totally ) in 24 hours then have to go back to the shop more times than I can remember your rose tinted specs tend to cloud and then pop ! your'e done.

I went to the Kymco Forum and it was really boring. I'll let you figure out why.

So you can call me a hater all you want but until you've ridden in my boots it's just you being defensive by default because the subtext is I'm questioning your judgement.

Sorry.

Bill x
Molto Verboso
Triumph Street Scrambler 2018, Suzuki VanVan200 (sold), 2015 Sprint 125 (sold)
Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:39 am quote
I don't (yet?) get this coast-to-coast thing, so no comments on the actual arrangements:

just a comment on RE quality: as everyone can read, virtually everywhere on the web, the early steps of Himalayan have not been very smooth.

Quite like, say the introduction of new Guzzi models especially at pre Piaggio days.

The common point is clearly lack of good quality control. What this typically means in any kind of production environment, is that although the early issues are fixed (after first bugging the paying customers, as there are not adequate quality controls in place) , you'll have a random chance of getting a lemon.

Just saying and based ONLY what pieces of information is available in the web about the new Himalayan - picking an RE for this task is likely to be gamble. You may face no problems, some problems or many problems! Whether this is a problem, is up to you.

And yeah, I also like REs and wish they'll get things sorted out.
eeee-bip
Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:48 am quote
Buff
Agreed that the early Himalayan weren't very good and I think they were all recalled to be fixed.

The reviews on the new and improved versions mention the soft front brake, thin paint on the tank and the torquey but down on power engine but it's cheap at $4500.

I think the rack and panniers version is around $5300 ish.

Bill x
Ossessionato
2006 GT200
Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:11 pm quote
Re: Buff
Bill Dog wrote:
Agreed that the early Himalayan weren't very good and I think they were all recalled to be fixed.

The reviews on the new and improved versions mention the soft front brake, thin paint on the tank and the torquey but down on power engine but it's cheap at $4500.

Bill x
Yeah, gotta go with Bill on this one -- the Himalayans that made it to the US and Auss have -- so far, and admittedly it's early yet -- proven pretty reliable, and some diehards have already beat 'em pretty hard and piled on the miles.

I think since Bill's not looking for something to keep for ten years -- cuz that wold mean Japanese!! -- a Himalayan would prove roadworthy.

Well, a Himalayan, some blue Threadlocker and a torque wrench, apparently.

So, just curious, and I swear I won't fire anything back , what's with the hating on Japanese stuff? I don't get why Taiwan is cool and Tokyo verbotten.
Veni, Vidi, Posti
Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:29 pm quote
tdrake wrote:
So, just curious, and I swear I won't fire anything back , what's with the hating on Japanese stuff? I don't get why Taiwan is cool and Tokyo verbotten.
Especially considering that many Japanese branded scooters/motorcycles are actually built in Taiwan (or in other SE Asian countries). The Yamaha Vino I used to ride, for example.
eeee-bip
Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:49 pm quote
quest
What's with the suggestion that I'm hating ? I don't hate any brand or anyone for that matter.

If I rode a Japanese bike no one would care, including me.

It's not really newsworthy is it ? Where as something lesser known or quirky is.

Exhibit A.

Bill x
Molto Verboso
Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:54 am quote
Well, Bill riding a brand new CB500 across US would be newsworthy...
Veni, Vidi, Posti
LX190
Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:58 am quote
RRider wrote:
Well, Bill riding a brand new CB500 across US would be newsworthy...
Honda Cub.
eeee-bip
Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:46 am quote
Chuff
I was seriously thinking about the Cub.

Fuel may be a concern though.

Still very tempting......

Bill x
Ossessionato
2013 Hodna NC700XD
Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:16 am quote
Have you considered the Trans-America-Trail?

https://www.transamtrail.com

Cross the country a little differently this time.

Get yourself a Royal Enfield Himalayan. "The only motorcycle you will ever need."

https://www.royalenfield.com/in/en/home/motorcycles/himalayan/

These two are doing it on C90's. This is a good video. Give yourself about 25 minutes.

Start stroking chin.

eeee-bip
Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:30 am quote
Shine
It's a nice thought Rob but much as the adventure would be greater and the views glorious I prefer banging in the miles at speed on blacktop.

This may be where the Himalayan may have a limitation because it's top speed is around 70 mph due to it's low gearing.

I think I saw some footage of one on You Tube doing around 60mph taken from the view of the rider and it was just 1000 rpm from the red line.

There's always two lane roads to travel I guess.

Bill x
Molto Verboso
Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:10 am quote
tdrake wrote:
Bill Dog wrote:

Bill x
Yeah, gotta go with Bill on this one -- the Himalayans that made it to the US and Auss have -- so far, and admittedly it's early yet -- proven pretty reliable, and some diehards have already beat 'em pretty hard and piled on the miles.

I think since Bill's not looking for something to keep for ten years -- cuz that wold mean Japanese!! -- a Himalayan would prove roadworthy.

Well, a Himalayan, some blue Threadlocker and a torque wrench, apparently.
It's just the "toss a coin" quality that may or may not bother the user - cheap they are and some may well function well for the price.

A recent example: a group of Finns rode Himalayans from India to Finland for charity. 16 new bikes, delivered directly by RE representatives (= I suppose they have the sanity to check the bikes before giving them for this purpose = the best possible bikes available).

They did a rough route. Close to 15 000 km trip. 1 bike of the 16 had so bad engine failure that it could not be fixed (don't know details). Not good by any standards, that's the "toss a coin" effect in practise. 1 bike got broken in an accident, not the bikes fault. Some velding was required during the trip - one could fairly say, that this is at least partly because of the very extreme conditions. The bikes were well maintained, each got oil changes and also new chains & sprockets - again, the conditions were harsh. When funtional, the bikes proved to be good for the purpose, through gravel, ice etc.

f6079f1e8629f4871812afd3b0364c66.jpeg

5708588a920c926d6bf821ddc1533a7e.jpeg
Their trip with Himalayans included the famous Pamir Highway - more like stones than gravel...

Molto Verboso
GT200 & GTS250 & NC750X & Royal Enfield Pegasus
Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:58 am quote
RRider wrote:
It's just the "toss a coin" quality that may or may not bother the user - cheap they are and some may well function well for the price.
A little more info might help. I know the model sold in India is the early version of the Himalayan rather than the one sold to the rest of the world. The company built a whole new bike with a whole new engine all from scratch. You'd expect flaws in the early model. They replaced the gearbox entirely, they added injection and ABS and somehow in the process lost about 8Kg. I'm told the build quality is also better here - I guess they have to make savings somewhere to sell the bike in India for approx $2600. I think your fellow Finns would of done better buying the bike this side and then riding to India. As well as being better built and more reliable, it might cope better with the high altitudes. I had a look on the ADV rider forum where they list common issues of all adventure bikes. The list of issues was pretty short for the Himalayan. Oddly enough, the list of issues on the new BMW GS was quite long. I looked up the price of a BMW GS in India but it's 10 x higher than the Himalayan. At the end of the day, they bought 16 bikes for $2600 each and then rode them for 15000km on some of the toughest roads and only one failed.
Veni, Vidi, Posti
Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:14 am quote
Bill Dog wrote:
I prefer banging in the miles at speed on blacktop.
This may be where the Himalayan may have a limitation because it's top speed is around 70 mph due to it's low gearing.
I had wondered about this as well. If "banging in the miles at speed" is your objective - why would the Himalayan be your bike? There are other Enfields, and other bikes, that are surely more suitable for that assignment. (though a number of them are Japanese brands )
eeee-bip
Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:34 pm quote
Muster
If I did plump for the Himalayan I'd choose a slightly slower route on smaller roads probably through the centre of the country.

Because Charlie Boreman and Ewan McGregor did such a great job of banging on the BMW drum the company cranked the models out as quickly as possible but sadly the build quality went through the floor.

This is probably why they have so many issues.

KTM declined to supply bikes for the programme but I think they knew they'd end up looking bad.

Bill x
Molto Verboso
Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:35 pm quote
robinm wrote:
RRider wrote:
A little more info might help. I know the model sold in India is the early version of the Himalayan rather than the one sold to the rest of the world. The company built a whole new bike with a whole new engine all from scratch. You'd expect flaws in the early model. They replaced the gearbox entirely, they added injection and ABS and somehow in the process lost about 8Kg. I'm told the build quality is also better here - I guess they have to make savings somewhere to sell the bike in India for approx $2600. I think your fellow Finns would of done better buying the bike this side and then riding to India. As well as being better built and more reliable, it might cope better with the high altitudes. I had a look on the ADV rider forum where they list common issues of all adventure bikes. The list of issues was pretty short for the Himalayan. Oddly enough, the list of issues on the new BMW GS was quite long. I looked up the price of a BMW GS in India but it's 10 x higher than the Himalayan. At the end of the day, they bought 16 bikes for $2600 each and then rode them for 15000km on some of the toughest roads and only one failed.
I'll have to add - many of the group members were very, very experienced ADV riders, so they knew what to expect. In the worst parts of their route, it's more likely to get spares to an RE, even to a new one, than to e.g Yamahas used in many of their other trips. Like quite early on their trip 4 of the bikes broke (burned) their clutches, but all were easily repaired at the nearest stop.

As said, they got the bikes directly from RE. RE's marketing dpt. was included into the proces - so all the aces were in the hands of RE to deliver the best possible samples.

But yeah, the conditions were extreme, so I'd also agree that durability of these bikes as such was good - but still, no Japanese or Taiwanese manufacturer would have 1 to 16 change of getting a total lemon.

WP_20180504_17_17_05_Pro.jpg
Clutch repair

2018 GTS 300 Super
Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:11 pm quote
What an inspiring project (riding across America on a bike).

I owned a Royal Enfield classic (newer fuel injected model, in "desert storm" colour, with matching uniwheel trailer. It was one of my favourite bikes, but it was happiest below 80-85kph, especially with the trailer, and so it got unhappily traded for something more highway worthy once I got in a long-distance relationship. Not before riding Toronto-New York city via backroads, with huge windscreen installed. It was a dream trip, even though it blew a gasket on the way down. I still miss that bike. Still, it would NOT be my first choice for a cross-country trip. Comfortable yes, but even on small two-lane highways people are usually doing 90-100kph.

best wishes in planning your trip!
Veni, Vidi, Posti
2008 MP3 500, 2013 BV350
Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:57 am quote
VRoadScholar wrote:
What an inspiring project (riding across America on a bike).

I owned a Royal Enfield classic (newer fuel injected model, in "desert storm" colour, with matching uniwheel trailer. It was one of my favourite bikes, but it was happiest below 80-85kph, especially with the trailer, and so it got unhappily traded for something more highway worthy once I got in a long-distance relationship. Not before riding Toronto-New York city via backroads, with huge windscreen installed. It was a dream trip, even though it blew a gasket on the way down. I still miss that bike. Still, it would NOT be my first choice for a cross-country trip. Comfortable yes, but even on small two-lane highways people are usually doing 90-100kph.

best wishes in planning your trip!
Well he's done on a scooter already so a motorcycle is the next best choice
eeee-bip
Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:56 am quote
Seek
There you go.

That's all I wanted.

Bill x
Missouri Loves Company Rally   Vespa Wasp Pin Badges   Yelcome Leather Top Cases and Roll Bags for Piaggio Vespa PX LX LXV GTS GTV
Post Reply    Forum -> General Discussion Previous123Next
[ Time: 0.2376s ][ Queries: 25 (0.0474s) ][ Debug on ]