Bodywork tamworth
Post Reply    Forum -> General Discussion
Lurker
Vespa px
Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:40 pm quote
Hello all, I am new here not just to the forum but the world of scootering. I'm slowly working through a list of to-dos on my recently purchased px.. next on the list is to try tidy up a few little imperfections with my body work, my battery cover has a few little dents and scruffs on on (may have been dropped) and my front mud guard well I don't Know how to explain that it just doesn't look very pretty. Can anyone point me in the rite direction of someone or somewhere that may be able to get this body work sorted for me. Preferably near to my location. Thank you
Ossessionato
LXV 150 Midnight Blue (Sold)
Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:14 pm quote
Nathan,

You don't necessarily need a scooter specific place.

Any decent body shop or panel beater will be able to help you.
Molto Verboso
2018 Vespa GTS 300 ABS- Bianco
Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:55 am quote
Tamworth is in the UK?
If your not interested in learning to do the work you might find a small reasonable auto body shop as suggested and ask if they'd paint the parts for you if you removed them? That way they don't waste time on a small job that's not very profitable for them but they might accommodate you by doing the work without much trouble? Is the front mudguard plastic or metal? If only needs a touch-up maybe matching paint and an artist brush is in order?
Welcome to MV.
Molto Verboso
Xmax 300
Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:59 am quote
Could be Tamworth, N.S.W , Aust., home of the Big Golden Guitar. Maybe.
Gts 300 2018 ,px 200 1983
Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:33 am quote
Tamworth
Look at spices paintwork on face book , does lot of scooter painting and rides himself , just started a px for me , full paint
2019 Fall Gathering - September 12 - 15, Hungry Mother State Park, Marion, VA   vespa scooterwest scooter west Motorsport Scooters   Yelcome Leather Top Cases and Roll Bags for Piaggio Vespa PX LX LXV GTS GTV
Post Reply    Forum -> General Discussion
[ Time: 0.2481s ][ Queries: 23 (0.0258s) ][ Debug on ]