(NSR) Hired two new guards at work today.
Post Reply    Forum -> General Discussion
Author Message
Veni, Vidi, Posti
2008 MP3 500, 2013 BV350
Joined: 13 Oct 2012
Posts: 6957
Location: Ashburn, Va. Home to the Internet
Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:42 am quote
Had to test out two more inflatables and too wind to do it the yard
Nice working in a data center with 25 foot ceilings.

NutCrackSolders.jpg



Last edited by WEB-Tech on Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Veni, Vidi, Posti
2008 MP3 500, 2013 BV350
Joined: 13 Oct 2012
Posts: 6957
Location: Ashburn, Va. Home to the Internet
Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:51 am quote
I so wanted to set them up on the first floor where customers can see them but my boss would not let me do that
Ossessionato
73 Rally, 74 Rally, 76 ET3, 80 P200, 63 Li125, 65 Li225 Silver Special, 86 Elite 80, 2015 HD Road Glide Special, 2011 Ural Tourist
Joined: 18 Jan 2012
Posts: 3187
Location: Oceanside/ SF
Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:01 pm quote
Ha! You stocking up for Christmas and Halloween next year? I went with the 6-10 foot ones for my yard this year.
Hooked
2005 Vespa PX 150
Joined: 23 Feb 2010
Posts: 228
Location: Houston, Texas USA
Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:42 pm quote
And it's good you have that fire extinguisher close by.
What did you fill them with... hydrogen?
Veni, Vidi, Posti
2008 MP3 500, 2013 BV350
Joined: 13 Oct 2012
Posts: 6957
Location: Ashburn, Va. Home to the Internet
Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:36 am quote
Aiosi wrote:
And it's good you have that fire extinguisher close by.
What did you fill them with... hydrogen?
Fan keeps them up.
Hooked
2005 Vespa PX 150
Joined: 23 Feb 2010
Posts: 228
Location: Houston, Texas USA
Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:58 pm quote
WEB-Tech wrote:
Aiosi wrote:
And it's good you have that fire extinguisher close by.
What did you fill them with... hydrogen?
Fan keeps them up.
I guess I should have put a after my reply.
Hydrogen is what they used in the Hindenburg.
It was meant to be funny.
I'll try harder next time.

th.jpg

Veni, Vidi, Posti
2008 MP3 500, 2013 BV350
Joined: 13 Oct 2012
Posts: 6957
Location: Ashburn, Va. Home to the Internet
Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:05 am quote
Aiosi wrote:
WEB-Tech wrote:
Aiosi wrote:
And it's good you have that fire extinguisher close by.
What did you fill them with... hydrogen?
Fan keeps them up.
I guess I should have put a after my reply.
Hydrogen is what they used in the Hindenburg.
It was meant to be funny.
I'll try harder next time.
You wrote "hydrogen", I read "nitrogen" and I thought you thought it was a blow up
Totally went over my head.
Missouri Loves Company Rally   Vespa Wasp Pin Badges   Cool Ass scooter seat cover
Post Reply    Forum -> General Discussion
[ Time: 0.5116s ][ Queries: 26 (0.0901s) ][ Debug on ]