Vespa Sprint 300
Post Reply    Forum -> Project Reports
Author Message
Member
Gts300, Sprint300, GTS218, PK50, PK50XL2, 50 Spezial
Joined: 27 Jan 2019
Posts: 25

Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:57 pm quote
Hello,

this is my Sprint 300 ...

Iam from Austria.











glg JP
Ossessionato
LXV 150 3v ie. Midnight Blue (Sold)
Joined: 06 Dec 2010
Posts: 3003
Location: Bangkok
Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:08 pm quote
Love the colour.

Tell us more about the motor.
Hooked
300 super sport Full Malossi and carbon Edition
Joined: 26 Nov 2016
Posts: 112
Location: Netherlands
Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:44 pm quote
Thats a lot of power
Veni, Vidi, Posti
LX190, Primavera
Joined: 12 Oct 2007
Posts: 5994
Location: New Zealand
Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:36 am quote






Member
Gts300, Sprint300, GTS218, PK50, PK50XL2, 50 Spezial
Joined: 27 Jan 2019
Posts: 25

Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:07 am quote
335Rick wrote:
Thats a lot of power
my Vespa GTS 300 have 30,5 HP ...
Member
Gts300, Sprint300, GTS218, PK50, PK50XL2, 50 Spezial
Joined: 27 Jan 2019
Posts: 25

Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:11 am quote
waspmike wrote:
Love the colour.

Tell us more about the motor.
Malossi 282, V4 Head, Camchaft Polini, K&N Filter, Head and pistom edited ...

Malossi Vario, Malossi torque driver, Malossi Clutch ...

Mapping STC Group

I need thats oll ...

Thank
Hooked
300 super sport Full Malossi and carbon Edition
Joined: 26 Nov 2016
Posts: 112
Location: Netherlands
Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:55 am quote
Gts 300 30,5 hp wauw
Howwww did you do iT
Member
Gts300, Sprint300, GTS218, PK50, PK50XL2, 50 Spezial
Joined: 27 Jan 2019
Posts: 25

Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:17 pm quote
335Rick wrote:
Gts 300 30,5 hp wauw
Howwww did you do iT
Malossi 282, Malossi V4 Head, Camchaft from STC Group, K&N Filter, Head and pistom edited, connecting rod from Samarin, intake socket from STC Group, injection pump 350 piaggio beverly 350

Malossi Vario, Malossi torque driver, Dr. Pulley Clutch ...

Mapping STC Group

bye JP
Ossessionato
09 190s taormina
Joined: 08 Apr 2010
Posts: 2082
Location: Googleville
Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:47 pm quote
Very nice. Got more pics? Looks like maybe a radial Brembo on the front? How did you do the cooling system, don't see any holes or vents?
Ossessionato
LXV 150 3v ie. Midnight Blue (Sold)
Joined: 06 Dec 2010
Posts: 3003
Location: Bangkok
Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:59 pm quote
The Pope wrote:
waspmike wrote:
Love the colour.

Tell us more about the motor.
Malossi 282, V4 Head, Camchaft Polini, K&N Filter, Head and pistom edited ...

Malossi Vario, Malossi torque driver, Malossi Clutch ...

Mapping STC Group

I need thats oll ...

Thank
Where do you fit the radiator(s)?

Sorry for all the questions.
Member
Gts300, Sprint300, GTS218, PK50, PK50XL2, 50 Spezial
Joined: 27 Jan 2019
Posts: 25

Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:55 am quote
waspmike wrote:
The Pope wrote:
waspmike wrote:
Love the colour.

Tell us more about the motor.
Malossi 282, V4 Head, Camchaft Polini, K&N Filter, Head and pistom edited ...

Malossi Vario, Malossi torque driver, Malossi Clutch ...

Mapping STC Group

I need thats oll ...

Thank
Where do you fit the radiator(s)?

Sorry for all the questions.
Hello,

The coolers are under the glove box.






JP
Member
Gts300, Sprint300, GTS218, PK50, PK50XL2, 50 Spezial
Joined: 27 Jan 2019
Posts: 25

Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:01 am quote
bluecloud wrote:
Very nice. Got more pics? Looks like maybe a radial Brembo on the front? How did you do the cooling system, don't see any holes or vents?
Hello,

Front brakes: 260mm Disk and Frando brake caliper
Rear Brakes: 225mm Disk and Frando brake caliper









JP
Hooked
GTS 250
Joined: 26 Apr 2008
Posts: 242
Location: California
Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:39 pm quote
Where did you source the 260mm brake disc? Did you custom make it?

Do you know if the STC group is willing to share their engine tunes? Shipping my bike to Austria isn't a very good option for me... I assume they are tuning with Rexxer, but would like to know if they are using other software.
Hooked
GTS 250
Joined: 26 Apr 2008
Posts: 242
Location: California
Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:46 pm quote
Interesting that the rev limiter appears to be at around 8400 RPM (on the dyno sheet). This is significantly lower than I expected.

The full build is here: https://vespaforum.de/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=42325&start=90
Member
Gts300, Sprint300, GTS218, PK50, PK50XL2, 50 Spezial
Joined: 27 Jan 2019
Posts: 25

Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:17 am quote
AnnDee4444 wrote:
Where did you source the 260mm brake disc? Did you custom make it?

Do you know if the STC group is willing to share their engine tunes? Shipping my bike to Austria isn't a very good option for me... I assume they are tuning with Rexxer, but would like to know if they are using other software.
I developed brake discs myself.

Contact STC Group and get in touch.

I built my own engine and the STC Group coordinated it.
Member
Gts300, Sprint300, GTS218, PK50, PK50XL2, 50 Spezial
Joined: 27 Jan 2019
Posts: 25

Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:19 pm quote
2nd place in der Automatic Class "Prüfstandsgaudi 2019"
#vespa #vespasprint #vespagts300 #prüfstand
Unterlungitz, Steiermark, Austria











JP
Ossessionato
LXV 150 3v ie. Midnight Blue (Sold)
Joined: 06 Dec 2010
Posts: 3003
Location: Bangkok
Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:33 am quote
The Pope wrote:
waspmike wrote:
The Pope wrote:
waspmike wrote:
Love the colour.

Tell us more about the motor.
Malossi 282, V4 Head, Camchaft Polini, K&N Filter, Head and pistom edited ...

Malossi Vario, Malossi torque driver, Malossi Clutch ...

Mapping STC Group

I need thats oll ...

Thank
Where do you fit the radiator(s)?

Sorry for all the questions.
Hello,

The coolers are under the glove box.






JP
Slick I like that idea.
Member
Gts300, Sprint300, GTS218, PK50, PK50XL2, 50 Spezial
Joined: 27 Jan 2019
Posts: 25

Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:52 pm quote
Re: Vespa Sprint 300
News .... sorry not in english !!!

http://www.scooterszene.at/vespasprintpepperm.html?fbclid=IwAR1Scu3CIZdxJ5jx5hl9OgZgHOell0JwWrJzGxkzNKEuwaWPphIMw2qusTM

JP
Ossessionato
09 190s taormina
Joined: 08 Apr 2010
Posts: 2082
Location: Googleville
Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:32 pm quote
Who sells those drilled rotors?
Member
Gts300, Sprint300, GTS218, PK50, PK50XL2, 50 Spezial
Joined: 27 Jan 2019
Posts: 25

Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:54 pm quote
bluecloud wrote:
Who sells those drilled rotors?
Who sells those drilled rotors?
Member
Gts300, Sprint300, GTS218, PK50, PK50XL2, 50 Spezial
Joined: 27 Jan 2019
Posts: 25

Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:43 pm quote
New Newspaper ...













see you JP
Member
Gts300, Sprint300, GTS218, PK50, PK50XL2, 50 Spezial
Joined: 27 Jan 2019
Posts: 25

Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:13 pm quote
First run ...



Glg JP
Member
Gts300, Sprint300, GTS218, PK50, PK50XL2, 50 Spezial
Joined: 27 Jan 2019
Posts: 25

Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:02 am quote
Vespa Days Pörtschach am Wörthersee ...

Geiles Treffen - leider geil bei der Prämierung durft die PEPPERMINT dabei sein ...



















glg JP
Hooked
2010 gts 300 super. 09 MP3 500 lite
Joined: 02 Apr 2013
Posts: 474
Location: tampa
Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:33 pm quote
Very nice work sir!!

what is the purpose of using sprint chassis ?

looks? weight saving?? or just to be different from the crowd?
Member
Gts300, Sprint300, GTS218, PK50, PK50XL2, 50 Spezial
Joined: 27 Jan 2019
Posts: 25

Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:32 pm quote
jerryd wrote:
Very nice work sir!!

what is the purpose of using sprint chassis ?

looks? weight saving?? or just to be different from the crowd?
Hello

I wanted to install the GTS300 engine in the narrow frame.

Weight savings: 30kg

With best regards
Hooked
2010 gts 300 super. 09 MP3 500 lite
Joined: 02 Apr 2013
Posts: 474
Location: tampa
Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:37 pm quote
how many kg she weigh?
Member
Gts300, Sprint300, GTS218, PK50, PK50XL2, 50 Spezial
Joined: 27 Jan 2019
Posts: 25

Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:40 pm quote
jerryd wrote:
how many kg she weigh?
around 120 to 125 kg

Depending on the tank filling
Hooked
2010 gts 300 super. 09 MP3 500 lite
Joined: 02 Apr 2013
Posts: 474
Location: tampa
Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:57 am quote
If that is true I have to build one myself. I like people who dont play fair. Your scooter turn me green with envy!!!
Member
Gts300, Sprint300, GTS218, PK50, PK50XL2, 50 Spezial
Joined: 27 Jan 2019
Posts: 25

Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:15 am quote
Hello,

New expansion tank ...

Should solve the problem ...







bye bye

JP
Enthusiast
Aprilia Scarabeo 500
Joined: 02 Oct 2019
Posts: 74
Location: Florida
Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:26 pm quote
That is an amazing looking scoot with plenty of power to match! Color combination is awesome as well! Mighty fine scoot sir!
Lurker
LX50 ish
Joined: 06 Dec 2019
Posts: 4
Location: Canada
Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:59 am quote
Killer. I love the front end and brakes.
Molto Verboso
2018 GTS300 Super Sport - Donatello Vespace
Joined: 22 Dec 2012
Posts: 1303
Location: Toronto, Ontario Canada
Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:57 am quote
That is one sexy beast! Loving the color too.
Your Rally Here   vespa scooterwest scooter west Motorsport Scooters   Scooter Parts Company
Post Reply    Forum -> Project Reports
[ Time: 0.1615s ][ Queries: 23 (0.0310s) ][ Debug on ]