Vintage vespa with sidecar
Post Reply    Forum -> Not-So-Modern Previous123...363738...424344Next
Veni, Vidi, Posti
74 Super, 75 Super, PX project, LML off-roader and new to 2018, '66 Blue Badge Smallframe
Sun May 17, 2020 1:02 am quote
That is a beautiful job mate, really like it.

I put up my friend's solution on Jack's thread because he didn't like this style of damper, but to me yours far more elegant. Even though it's on show, it's not on show as soon as you come into view. Sleeper is not the right here, but it's much more sleeper than on the front. In my opinion.
Perhaps I'll put one on and dial it right down just because it's so cool!
Jet Eye Master
PX221 Malossi, O tuned PX200 and some motorbikes
Sun May 17, 2020 2:10 am quote
Just amazes me how quickly you do stuff. I'm still thinking about buying one. Looks cool
Molto Verboso
62 VBB1T Round Tail W/ leaner sidecar
Sun May 17, 2020 4:44 pm quote
Thanks gents!
Having put the damper on - it was time to test.
Unfortunately - I felt a weird drop in power ever since I did the repair on loose carb.
So before I set out - I had a look-see at the intake.
See below. Oops.

Ride was spectacular.
Took the bike on the highway.
Just below 3/4 throttle - 263 degrees whole way there.
Side note: The damper is fabulous. Doesn't make the bike stiff to steer - just feels less jittery and more solid at speed.
Suspect this would be nice on any bike that sees some sustained speeds.
Officially putting this on the Official Charlieman's Official Stuff he Likes List..
Also ô.
🙂
Hibbert offered to drive over to a meeting spot and join - so I had a wing man. Was nice.
We stayed 6 feet apart - and sometimes when I opened up my throttle - a lot more. 🙂

Zipped up the mountain and down the other side. Banked corners and the damper doing their job in combination. Holly cow that was fun. Went up the coast hung for a bit - at what turned out to be some kind of super car rally.

Lots of bikes on the road. At one point - Hibbert and I found ourselves riding with Hells Angels. Hahahahah. That was classic. The boys seemed to like the vintage scoots.[/u]

IMG_5528 2.JPG
No. I'm not kidding

Screen Shot 2020-05-17 at 4.43.23 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-05-17 at 5.10.16 PM.png
Roads were a ton of fun. Bike felt super solid and powerful with damper - and intake adapter on the right way...

IMG_5860.JPG

Screen Shot 2020-05-17 at 4.57.57 PM.png
Riding in formation with Hells Angels on a Sunday

IMG_5544.JPG
Stopped for a drink - and a car rally broke out. Guess other's had the same idea for a sunny day.

IMG_5558.JPG
Everywhere you looked. Parades of McLaren's and Ferraris. An AC Cobra or two. New and old.

IMG_5540.JPG
One of my faves. Remarkable curves.

IMG_5556.JPG
This one too.

IMG_5554 2.JPG
Red head

IMG_5537.JPG
Hibbert using some liquid cooling for his vintage build

Molto Verboso
08 GTS 250, 79 P200E, 62 Allstate
Sun May 17, 2020 5:10 pm quote
Right on! That looks like a badass ride on a beautiful SoCal day. See? I told you'd be stretching your legs in no time. I'm glad Hibbert went with you - always more fun, and safety, in numbers.

I grew up in Oxnard, so I know the roads you rode. I figure Neptunes Net will be a future destination, or Mugu rock, or both.

Thanks for the pictures and the ride report. And I am curious about that steering damper. Can you take a pic a little ways back so I can see the whole thing?
Molto Verboso
Sun May 17, 2020 5:48 pm quote
Scott - thought of you when I set out!
Agreed - great to have a wing man.
Much appreciate the tips on spots to go from an ex-local.
Consider them on the list.

Show off more of my work?
Well - if you absolutely insist...

Its basically two brackets bolted on to the head set and the chassis at the split between the two.
Each has a tab on it - you could totally weld this!
I used "welding tabs" because the one Ginch showed that was nice was clearly laser cut - and it made me think of welding tabs - which are also.
I had these in my stock of stuff - its about $50 of parts - $35 of which are the actual damper.
I had bought it - cause it was orange - when I first got my scoot - only to find it was tiny compared to the one on the front wheel the scoot came with...
Ginch's pic was an epiphany of how to use it - so all the parts were basically in my garage.

Would highly recommend this upgrade. It makes the scoot so nice and solid feeling - and can be set between marshmallow and gummy bear.

IMG_5572.JPG
Distance shot. If I had a longer stroke damper - I could have tucked it in even tighter - but in truth - I have no idea its there when I am riding.

light.jpg
Lightened this pic up so you can see the bolts I drilled and tapped for. I will add a third or 4th for each to spread the load.

IMG_5574.JPG
Top view - bit closer look. I bolted on my brackets first - then did a quick little tack weld in place to fix the tabs in position. Took off everything and added a little welding after that - tho minimal.

img_5516_19080.jpg
From prior post - you can see the small tab here - tacked in place.

Veni, Vidi, Posti
74 Super, 75 Super, PX project, LML off-roader and new to 2018, '66 Blue Badge Smallframe
Sun May 17, 2020 7:17 pm quote
Looks like a fun ride. And glad the damper has worked out so well for you.
I can't quite make out what's happened to your intake... how did it slip like that if it's bolted through? And what is the wooly sort of stuff on the surface?
Molto Verboso
Sun May 17, 2020 7:50 pm quote
First long ride of any real meaning.
Understand now a whole new level of fun you guys have.

Intake has a base block - then I added a home made spacer.
When the carb came loose - I fixed it in my buddies driveway.
I had to stack the spacer and the block and the intake - three whole parts - together!
Apparently - this Mensa test was too tough - and I got the middle part wrong.
Spacer was turned around backwards.
I dunno how.

The fuzzy brown stuff is the remnants of the gasket material I used.
I used Honda Bond on it.
IK - its not best practices.
But in truth - if it hadn't been for the Honda Bond - the thing would have fallen off in the street and dragged along by the fuel line - or at very least - broken down on the spot and stranded me.

Instead - it held in there until I got to my destination.

IMG_5530.JPG
The intake manifold with paper gasket and Honda Bond - showing just how ugly that "on the road" repair was.

Ossessionato

Sun May 17, 2020 8:48 pm quote
Props for the steering damper Charlie! Even bigger props for sticking with an orange theme!! Iíd have to say that orange is my favorite color. Over the years I somehow keep accumulating orange vehicles, so sometimes I wonder if itís not the other way around, and I happen to be orangeís favorite person? Iíd love to install a damper on my T5 racer, but it has a Ď60ís CB160 center fuel tank, so I donít think any damper will fit in that location. The steering on that scooter feels a little too light for track use. So how much travel does that steering damper have? And how much of its travel do you use?
Molto Verboso
Sun May 17, 2020 9:50 pm quote
The body of the damper is 130mm.
The stroke is about 77mm.
Total length is about 260mm tip to tip.

Im pretty sure I can steer left and right as far or farther than the original stops that came with this fork. Suspect further.
It was a PK fork modified by SIP.
They put some hopeless aluminum blocks bolted on to the side of it which missed the chassis stop completely - so its hard to know how far it would have turned - cause I removed them...

The pan button head bolts you see on the top collar run in to the chassis basically at full extension of the damper in both directions.
Those are my new stops for the time being.
With the damper on there - the handle bars dont just flop hard to one side or the other when parked and leaning.
They also turn far enough that I don't think I will ever need more.
And tho I moaned a little about not being able to tuck it in even tighter - it is totally innocuous when I ride/ mount/dismount.

BTW - this guy and I exchanged looks and a head nod as we passed in the lot today.

Screen Shot 2020-05-17 at 10.47.23 PM.png

Jet Eye Master
Sun May 17, 2020 10:09 pm quote
Looks like a fun day out. Steering damper working perfectly. I want one but not keen on it there. We will see.

That spacer wasn't just flipped it was diagonally flipped. At least it was fully wrong. No sealer on next time. Just thick paper gaskets. Will last longer.

Was the Bajaj not quicker than yours?
Molto Verboso
Sun May 17, 2020 10:54 pm quote
Bajaj had balls - but I wouldnít have bet against the orange unicorn.
Iíll let the bajaj owner give his opinion.

Yeah. Spacer is asymmetrical and as it turns out. - works best when you line up the holes and donít flip it upside down.

Weird combination of relief and disbelief when I removed the manifold in search of my missing horsepower.

New camera to replace the one I accidentally broke this weekend - will see how top of piston looks before any changes.

Having a friend whip up a design I made for a bellmouth with bellows adapter. Ready later in the week.
Hooked
1984 PX(BGM187)EFL
Sun May 17, 2020 11:14 pm quote
I was looking forward to seeing this epic ride, made all the sweeter with you both doing it.

Last edited by sime66 on Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Veni, Vidi, Posti
Mon May 18, 2020 2:16 am quote
charlieman22 wrote:
Having a friend whip up a design I made for a bellmouth with bellows adapter. Ready later in the week.
Looking forward to seeing that one.
Molto Verboso
Honda elite
Mon May 18, 2020 9:56 am quote
That was a fun ride Charlie just too short. Maybe Neptune's Net next time.

The Orange Unicorn is amazing it carves the curves like any leaning moto so cool to watch all the mechanisms working including the shocks. It's fast too as fast as the Bajaj.

Can't wait to do that again.

85EE804E-21EE-40C1-A9B2-965C70FBBE58.jpeg

9F30516C-9E8A-4542-BC92-3F6CFD3F6BF9.jpeg

3AFA50C5-10FD-4905-A3BB-E079FADF6A2A.jpeg

Molto Verboso
Mon May 18, 2020 9:35 pm quote
Quote:
The Orange Unicorn is amazing it carves the curves like any leaning moto so cool to watch all the mechanisms working including the shocks. It's fast too as fast as the Bajaj.
There you have it.

Laughed when I read Hibert's description - I remember feeling the suspension compressing and expanding while going through a sweeping corner and hitting some dips and thinking - damn! this thing actually works!
In comparison - old rigid hack set up handled like a dog on lino.

qas threw out a couple fun destinations for future rides.
Given that the bars are closed - I might have to make my chair removable from the sidecar.
Its a side car AND a beach chair!
This feels like it might have legs.
🙂

As for the tuning - think I mentioned - I discovered that I was missing a spring washer for the metering rod. This meant it's been moving around.
With the slack taken out - I put in the 29 today - one size richer.
I loved how it ran on the outing - but quick ride with a couple of speed runs felt great today too.

Bellmouth bellows adapter - in two versions is in the works.
One is freshly printed. Other goes on tonight.
Can try these before perhaps making them in aluminum if I like.

123_1.jpeg
Top attaches to carb inlet. Will cut a few slots to allow it to collapse when clamped. Then it flares out from 40mm to 50mm ID before turning 22į downward. Ribs at end near table are to hold bellows in place without clamp.

123_1 2.jpeg
Cutaway side view of short straight version. Could also be used with std motorcycle pod filter

Veni, Vidi, Posti
Tue May 19, 2020 1:05 am quote
Nice. How do you make the top one in aluminum?
Hooked
P Series / Li / LML / Motobi
Tue May 19, 2020 5:48 am quote
charlieman22 wrote:
I had a look-see
I like the curved one too
Molto Verboso
Wed May 20, 2020 9:36 am quote
Sad Day Chez Charlieman
Houston. We have a problem...

Been chasing a weird trans oil leak.
Thought I found it when I pulled off my scooter and service cover - and found 3 cracked bolt flanges!

I use the DRT spacer - and it leaves those flanges hanging out in the air.
S&C turned down that cover so it is thinned.
Combination = not good.

So grabbed a stock 200 cover and put it on in replacement - assuming all would be well.
Apparently - the situation is more all will be welded.

Have a look below. That looks to me like a big (big) crack propagating from the bolt hole and running through the entire swing arm.
Did I do something that created this?
I thought they cracked at the xmas tree shaft hole (almost scared to look there too).

Anyone have experience/insights they can share on this one?

IMG_5630.JPG
All three are cracked all the way through the cover. Found my main source of leak.

IMG_5623 2.JPG
Yikes - second source? Crack appears to run from bolt hole through swing arm

IMG_5623.JPG
Close up - looks like a duck...

Veni, Vidi, Posti
a not so normal vbb2 '64, a weirdo vbx '86, a not so normal pts100 '82 and a red lipstick '74 sprint
Wed May 20, 2020 9:59 am quote
Time for a reinforcement plate and a might Kong Brother C
Molto Verboso
Wed May 20, 2020 10:16 am quote
Ebeth - you may be right!
Though I was hoping for someone to tell me it is just a casting mark!
🙂

Here is another picture.
I can't detect the crack going in to the bolt hole which is kinda weird.
Wadda you guys think?
Old damage?
New crack?
Do cases crack here often?

IMG_5639.JPG

Ossessionato

Wed May 20, 2020 10:21 am quote
Hopefully that's just casting flashing that's coming down the swingarm? And yeah, i've only seen damage that stems from the christmas tree (at the nut area) and collareral damage from the kickstart counter gear when it welds itself to the christmas tree. I suppose it could always be welded, but if it cracked there in the first place, then i would hesitate to try to fix it. I wonder if the crack was put there by the previous "owners"?

I guess it's time for a magnifying glass? The other options are seal off the case and pressure test it. Take it in and have it magnafluxed, strip down cases and make a puddle of lacquer thinner above the "crack". If it seeps though pretty quickly (you'll see a wet spot underneath in a few seconds), you know you have problems.
Molto Verboso
Wed May 20, 2020 10:31 am quote
Ha! Whodat!
Indeed.
You know - I recall now seeing some stuff when I rebuilt and taking a close look - and determining it was scratched or casting marks.

Whether I was right or not is a totally different discussion...
So I just flipped back to page 1006B of this thread and found these.

Looks like that is old news - and has been no issue/ no leak.
Suggests perhaps it is not structural what ever it is?

My fancy S&C cover on the other hand - is full on cracked...
This now - not so sure.
Perhaps not.

img_2191_81412.jpg
What ever it is - it was there - and doesn't appear to come inside the cases

img_2197_14275.jpg
Xmas tree side is what I remember - and thought - oh no - but it is a casting mark - proud, not indented.

Veni, Vidi, Posti
a not so normal vbb2 '64, a weirdo vbx '86, a not so normal pts100 '82 and a red lipstick '74 sprint
Wed May 20, 2020 10:46 am quote
Glad u figure it out Brother C, sorry for my false alarm it just happen someone ask the same reinforcement method for a speed vespa since ur is one of the fastest here i said why not reinforce it
Hooked
P Series / Li / LML / Motobi
Wed May 20, 2020 10:59 am quote
Looks like you beat me

Thats been there for a while......

http://members.modernvespa.net/charlieman22/uploads/img_2191_81412.jpg
Vintage vespa with sidecar (Page 21)
Molto Verboso
Wed May 20, 2020 12:28 pm quote
Ha!
You guys are awesome.
Thanks for taking a look back.
Never documented projects like the forum has me doing.
Turns out to be a great reference.
Lord knows I don't remember half this stuff.

Ebeth - I laughed when I saw there was a post right next to mine about cracked cases... funny how that happens sometimes.

Back to replacing the cracked clutch cover.
Should probably create some shims to support the wings of the new cover - since I have a spacer separating it from the case and they hang in the air. Spacer design should have come with them as all the load is falling to those ears - See prior pic of cracked cover...

Perhaps run this new cover and see if it holds up - it hasn't been machined thin like the S&S - and focus on my two bell mouth to bellows adapters and some timing.

IMG_5608.JPG

IMG_5609.JPG

Ossessionato

Wed May 20, 2020 12:40 pm quote
To think that you almost were going to have to find a set of 200 cases
Molto Verboso
1963 VBB2T

Wed May 20, 2020 1:33 pm quote
CM really impressed with your work, you are a hard guy to keep up to, its like Jack said something about I'd still be thinking about it.
Definately looks like casting crack deformity, ride on.
Molto Verboso
Wed May 20, 2020 4:55 pm quote
Quote:
To think that you almost were going to have to find a set of 200 cases
Oh - I've found em. Connected to a PX fork that I can convert to disk & a VBA frame with a round tail. I'm just a sucker for that round tail going all the way to the end of the chassis with no flat.

But no time to start a second scoot - need to stick with this one until I have it done.
Quote:
CM really impressed with your work, you are a hard guy to keep up to, its like Jack said something about I'd still be thinking about it.
Definately looks like casting crack deformity, ride on.
Thanks! This Covid break allows me to make calls - move projects along - and turn wrenches - all in a day. Like!

Not ready to claim victory just yet.
Gut tells me something is not right.
Minor drip on the floor tells me my gut is right.
Will wipe cases down and continue to keep an eye to identify.

In mean time - put the yellow adapter on with simple air filter.
Snuck out 59MPH on my speed run - with the 1 richer metering rod.
Scoot likes the bell mouth.
I like the scoot.
Symmetry.

Also received my mail order LED BA20D light.
Below is the one I ordered.
$18 on Amazon - $4 on Aliexpress.
Says its 2500 lumens - no reason to doubt after installing.
Did find it a little long so...

IMG_5642.JPG
Trimmed it's helmet off. Fits perfectly now! :-)

IMG_5657.JPG
Never used Polini air filter finally has a home - tho I had to cut the hole larger to fit snugly on to my adapter.

Screen Shot 2020-05-20 at 5.51.08 PM.png
Managed to just touch 59 in 3rd - but I like the way it feels and sounds with the bell mouth on.

Veni, Vidi, Posti
Wed May 20, 2020 6:55 pm quote
Nice one.

I haven't had much luck with various LED headlight globes. Interested to see a comparison of yours though, from what I've seen these seem to be the better style re placement of the actual light source. Just wish they weren't all 6000K.
Molto Verboso
Wed May 20, 2020 10:15 pm quote
Well - here is the compulsory pic that gives everyone no sense of how it actually looks.

Shooting pics of light is tough.

Currently I have it set to reflect off the top of the light fixture.
I think I can get a broader pattern by flipping and allowing low beam to reflect off bottom. We will see.

First impressions: For $18 - I can see at night!
Need to assure I'm not blinding drivers.

5K color is kinda a turn off - agreed - but better then driving blind.

IMG_5673.JPG

IMG_5669 2.JPG
doesn't look this focused to the naked eye. But I think I can make it broader by reflecting it 180į in any event.

Molto Verboso
Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:23 pm quote
My pesky paying job got in the way of scoot this past week - highly inconsiderate.

As the scoot has transformed from inside the culdesac cruiser to leaning highway capable machine, new limitations have been exposed. Brakes seem fine - until you double the horsepower...

One of those limitations has been the motor mounts - aka the "silent blocks"
With greater lateral force on mine than most - at 60+ MPH - a mm or two of wobble can be - shall we say - unsettling.

Clauss was one option. Christopher has a good thread on it and Whodat gave a pretty solid run down. Reader's digest - some bikes vibrate like hell with them. Some don't. Probably related to how much engine vibration it generates in the first place.

Happy to report - little to no vibration penalty that I can identify after installing. So I am either ham handed and cant feel it - or the low vibration I get from the smart carb is forgiving. Either way - its good by me.

I also swapped over to a slightly richer "metering rod" after my run with Hibbert up the coast. I'm pretty sure I left a little bit of piston on the cylinder while lugging at WOT up a particularly steep long incline in 4th. Oops.

One thing I have come to understand on jetting.
I can jet for max speed light to light.
This is like drag racing - optimized for one thing.
But if I want to jet for trail riding - aka long heavy load runs - its best served one notch richer.

Which brings us to piston wash.
There was some interesting talk on this on SoCal's thread.
Most of us just look at the plug - but there is a lot to be learned from looking at the top of the piston too.
Jack has been pressing this for some of the tuning projects currently in progress.
I have a $35 camera that is shooting pretty solid pics now inside the cylinder (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07C9C6P5D/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1) so I thought I would revisit that discussion here.

Below are some images.
Anyone wanna take a stab at giving me a read on what you see? Still learning here myself - but will hold my thoughts for time being.

Side Note: one thing the smart carb guys tell me is that the piston will look different with their carb. little "dryer" as it gets a more finally misted fuel mix. May account for some differences. Makes some sense to me.

Second side note: Ton of learning on jetting and tuning with this. Hat tip to Dr. Polini - I have no idea how it has held up to the missteps and abuse received. Good lord I have ragged this thing. Perfect learning before professor nikasil steps in for his turn.

-CM

IMG_5803.JPG
general

IMG_5814.JPG
In tight: exhaust port and piston

IMG_5824.JPG
Wide screen distorts a bit - but decent shot of transfer port/piston wash

Molto Verboso
1963 VBB2T

Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:39 pm quote
You say you may have left or lost a bit of piston, can you not jet to make it not a total 100% rocket lite to lite but more of a keep up long haul scoot , this way you enjoy and donít have to worry about spitting aluminum out the exhaust?
If you find yourself into a wobble , put all your weight on the bars and front end, bin there done that doing 140 mph.
bodgemaster
1963 GL, 1976 Super (x 2), 1974 Primavera (x 2), 2006 Fly 150
Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:50 pm quote

Iíd say thatís pretty healthy. The timing looks right (pizzaís cooking on the piston and not inside the exhaust port). Not sure what those white marks are - could just be a reflection. Are there any metal specks on the plug?
Addicted
bare metal cafe racer
Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:31 am quote
charlieman22 wrote:
I can't detect the crack going in to the bolt hole which is kinda weird.
Wadda you guys think?
Old damage?
New crack?
Do cases crack here often?
Catching up on your work.

Doesnít seem like a crack (should extend into bolt hole as you figured). But if you wanted to be sure then hit it with a grinder/sander. Marks buff out...
Jet Eye Master
Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:47 am quote
Piston looking healthier. The crown tell the whole story. Maybe slightly richer would be better but if it stays like that it should be ok for some long highway runs.
Ossessionato
1980 P200E , 2005 Stella 177
Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:59 am quote
I was just wondering what camera to use to get a picture of prison like that down plug hole. Thanks for linking us it. Gonna try the same. Good stuff with trail blazing for the rest of us.
Molto Verboso
Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:58 am quote
Quote:
can you not jet to make it not a total 100% rocket lite to lite but more of a keep up long haul scoot , this way you enjoy and donít have to worry about spitting aluminum out the exhaust?
Ha! Yes. That's what I did when I moved the jetting to one richer "metering rod" on this smart carb. The pics of piston show results. This is one step off fastest jetting for pure light to light - with more cooling.

BTW -thanks for the tip on wobble experience. Will always welcome any tips from the experienced. Helpful.
Quote:
if you wanted to be sure then hit it with a grinder/sander. Marks buff out...
. Good tip really. Next time I have the motor out - may do just that - hate seeing those lines when working on it.

Swiss - its a good little camera. small head. high res. fairly cheap. Remarkable - that would have been about $1000 a decade ago I suspect. Now just order one for $35.00 and in HD/ wireless.

SoCal/Jack - agreed - piston looks pretty good now. Little bit of wash at the edges near the ports. Plug and piston really do have a "drier look" to them with the Smart Carb vs traditional. Likely related to the atomized fuel - and fuel efficiency I find with this thing. Thought it would be interesting to look at.

Question: I know if I retard the timing - the exhaust port floor would go from shiny to blackened - as it would have combustion occurring in it. But if I advanced slightly - would it peal back the black on piston toward center (green arrow) exposing golden/clear piston top as I advance? Do we like the way the exhaust port floor is a clean/golden brown color currently?

IMG_5814.JPG
Bit of detonation visible at edge - likely from the abusive trial and error road I took to learning. Go fast, break things has rarely applied more appropriately.

Molto Verboso
1963 VBB2T

Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:05 am quote
Charlie whats the intentions for the body paint, are you planning to touchup or repaint 100% once you have the motor jetting leveled out, or just leave it as is from the blemishes of the welding?
Molto Verboso
Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:32 am quote
I've enjoyed the rat bike effect - but I see pics of the scoot and miss its shiny two tone bodge paint.

Wanna get mechanicals and sidecar rig sewn up before I go to paint.
Have been extending my legs on longer tougher rides to expose stuff that needs to be tweaked.
Trying to be patient before going to paint.
Would have broken me to scratch it up by doing something like putting on the steering damper after the paint work was done.

Still have a few challenges:
VBB cowls likely won't fit with this carb - and I still plan to upgrade to larger carb size.
Don't want some funky hole in the cowl for carb to poke out either.
Have a plan for that... been collecting parts as I go for the refinish.
Likely end of summer.
Perhaps sooner if I feel I have it mostly locked in.
Molto Verboso
1963 VBB2T

Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:48 am quote
Well it certainly looks like you're coming out ahead on the battle and you have a solid plan.
Now back to your regular scheduled plan of attack.
Scooting the Ozarks is a scooter rally held in Eureka Springs, Arkansas offering riders scenic twisty rides, poker run, and more.   vespa scooterwest scooter west Motorsport Scooters   Yelcome Leather Top Cases and Roll Bags for Piaggio Vespa PX LX LXV GTS GTV
Post Reply    Forum -> Not-So-Modern Previous123...363738...424344Next
[ Time: 0.2137s ][ Queries: 27 (0.0761s) ][ Debug on ]