Hello to the kind people of this forum.
I have a problem with my PK50 XL that i can't seem to figure out. It wount start on kick, but it starts when i run it. And it runs fine, but when i leave it on idle it dies out, so i have to run with it one more time. It has only been run about 5000km.
What i have done:
- Cleaned the carb and airfilter. Checked for leaks
- Toped of with clean fuel
- Changed the sparkplug. Tightened the cable in both ends.
- Checked every wire for cracks and
- Checked the flywheel if its magnetic (and it is)
- Checked inside the flywheel for loose wireing.
Does someone know what i need to do?