Recommendations for Phone Mount (2019 MP3 500)
Post Reply    Forum -> MP3 Discussion 12Next
Author Message
Enthusiast
Vespa Primavera 150 (2019)/Mp3 Sport 500 HPE (2019)
Joined: 28 Dec 2018
Posts: 68
Location: New Jersey
Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:40 am quote
Want to know if anyone has a recommendation for a phone mount to use on my 2019 MP3


Thanks

IMG_20190418_113733.jpg
The Dashboard of the 2019 Piaggio MP3 500 HPE



Last edited by Finn on Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Ossessionato
1980 P200E , 2005 Stella 177
Joined: 20 Jul 2018
Posts: 2179
Location: Staten Island, NY
Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:48 am quote
https://www.wish.com/product/5b8560fe8bf2491632ed5448

Then get an actual ram bar mount for the mirror stem.

I did this and the Chinese mount works great with usb power.
Veni, Vidi, Posti
Kitted Vespa 2017 GTV 300, BMW 2017 C650GT, Ural 2019 Gear Up
Joined: 21 May 2017
Posts: 7070
Location: Downtown Toronto
Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:58 am quote
This is what I put on the 2019 Ural Gear Up. The RAM Mount Universal Device Holder Kit which will work on your bike as well I would think. I would stick with RAM brand as the price is still pretty reasonable and you know you are getting quality.

https://www.uralne.com/ram-mount-universal-device-holder-kit/
Banned
2009 GTS 250, 2013 Buddy 125, 2014 Triumph Bonneville
Joined: 23 Apr 2016
Posts: 2038
Location: North Jersey
Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:21 pm quote
I used this from interphone.com
Works great on those non-tubular handlebars
and it also holds your phone in a protective case so it's not exposed if it starts to rain.

y0iusXxW-516_1598.jpg

SMIPHONE6PLUS_01_MAIN_HR.jpg

SSC_01_MAIN_HR.png

Addicted
2006 GT200L "Lone Star"-Sold, 2006 Yamaha Majesty YP400
Joined: 15 Jan 2019
Posts: 636
Location: Texas
Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:52 pm quote
RAM Mount
Harbinger wrote:
This is what I put on the 2019 Ural Gear Up. The RAM Mount Universal Device Holder Kit which will work on your bike as well I would think. I would stick with RAM brand as the price is still pretty reasonable and you know you are getting quality.

https://www.uralne.com/ram-mount-universal-device-holder-kit/
Agree on the RAM mount for the mirror stalk. Add the RAM X-Grip safety tether. That's what I've used on several motorcycles and scooters, and is currently on the GTS.

You might want to replace the hand tighten knob with a bolt if your MP3 sits outside, or just remember to take the cradle off when you are away.
Hooked
MP3 500
Joined: 24 Oct 2010
Posts: 264
Location: Columbus OH USA
Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:57 pm quote
Print one of these and attach it to the top of your brake fluid reservoir.

Hooked
Looking
Joined: 18 Feb 2019
Posts: 187
Location: Tampa
Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:47 am quote
Not a lot of exposed surfaces there.
Mirror stalk or brake reservoir cover seem the choice.
I did a Google search; "Ram Mount for motorcycle master cylinder".
Lots of options.

phprsqPZb.jpg

Member
2020 Piaggio MP3 500 hpe
Joined: 07 May 2019
Posts: 23
Location: Midwestern USA
Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:40 am quote
Like Leader mirror stem mount on my MP3
After exploring a few other possibilities and disliking them, installed
Urban X-Grip Adaptor Mount for Mirror Stem (Black)
https://www.leadermotorcycle.com/collections/x-grip-mounts/products/large-urban-x-grip-adaptor-mount-for-mirror-stem-black
Recommend procuring and using tether if you go with medium size.
Veni, Vidi, Posti
2008 MP3 500, 2013 BV350, 2020 Vespa Sei Giorni
Joined: 13 Oct 2012
Posts: 8560
Location: Ashburn, Va. Home to the Internet
Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:27 am quote
Check out the quad lock phone mount. The thing is freaking incredible. it will not come off it will not slide out it will not bounce off. Check it out this is the best phone I have ever seen. I would not mount my phone on a motorcycle before this.
Addicted
2006 GT200L "Lone Star"-Sold, 2006 Yamaha Majesty YP400
Joined: 15 Jan 2019
Posts: 636
Location: Texas
Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:18 am quote
New Style RAM Phone Holder
RAM has a new style holder for phones. More secure than the X-Mount I have used in the past, and doesn't put pressure on the side buttons. It's spring loaded at the top, and the side brackets adjust.

IMG_2262.jpeg

IMG_2263.jpeg

Veni, Vidi, Posti
2008 MP3 500, 2013 BV350, 2020 Vespa Sei Giorni
Joined: 13 Oct 2012
Posts: 8560
Location: Ashburn, Va. Home to the Internet
Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:55 pm quote
Quad Lock is the way to go. And if you have a popular phone, you buy a case with the phone side of the quad lock built in. Check it out, best I have even seen.
https://www.quadlockcase.com/
Veni, Vidi, Posti
Neutrino MP3 492.7 AK, 2013 Moto Guzzi Norge
Joined: 29 Mar 2008
Posts: 21611
Location: Harriman, Tennessee, Tn
Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:24 pm quote
WEB-Tech wrote:
Quad Lock is the way to go. And if you have a popular phone, you buy a case with the phone side of the quad lock built in. Check it out, best I have even seen.
https://www.quadlockcase.com/
nice looking phone mount for sure
Veni, Vidi, Posti
2008 MP3 500, 2013 BV350, 2020 Vespa Sei Giorni
Joined: 13 Oct 2012
Posts: 8560
Location: Ashburn, Va. Home to the Internet
Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:12 pm quote
old as dirt wrote:
WEB-Tech wrote:
Quad Lock is the way to go. And if you have a popular phone, you buy a case with the phone side of the quad lock built in. Check it out, best I have even seen.
https://www.quadlockcase.com/
nice looking phone mount for sure
This is rock solid. First one I would put my $700 phone in. I don't get subsidized by a cell phone company. I am on Google Fi network and they don't offer phone discounts, but you get PURE Android without all the carrier Crap on the phone. And of course the Google Fi network
Hooked
Gilera Fuoco
Joined: 17 Sep 2017
Posts: 115
Location: Birmingham, England
Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:16 am quote
In the car, sitting in traffic, I get to see a few bicycles go past and I noticed that they seem to have a much better selection of phone and sat-nav mounts than you see listed for motorcycles.

Might be worth looking at bicycle shops to see if something fits or can be adapted.
Veni, Vidi, Posti
Kitted Vespa 2017 GTV 300, BMW 2017 C650GT, Ural 2019 Gear Up
Joined: 21 May 2017
Posts: 7070
Location: Downtown Toronto
Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:31 am quote
The nice thing about the RAM mount is you can just pop your device in and go. No need for a special case or adapter. Mind you I have both types of devices but for versatility like RAM mount. I also have the BMW Garmin Motorrad GPS and on my other bikes RAM mount is the only way to do it.

Also with the other devices if you get a new phone you either need to buy another case or adapter especially if the size or form factor changes.
Veni, Vidi, Posti
2008 MP3 500, 2013 BV350, 2020 Vespa Sei Giorni
Joined: 13 Oct 2012
Posts: 8560
Location: Ashburn, Va. Home to the Internet
Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:54 am quote
Harbinger wrote:
The nice thing about the RAM mount is you can just pop your device in and go. No need for a special case or adapter. Mind you I have both types of devices but for versatility like RAM mount. I also have the BMW Garmin Motorrad GPS and on my other bikes RAM mount is the only way to do it.

Also with the other devices if you get a new phone you either need to buy another case or adapter especially if the size or form factor changes.
And when you drop you bike it comes out. Know people that it has happen to and why I will NOT use a ram phone mount.

And all you have to do is get a new piece of double sided tape to tape the adapter to your new phone.

And this company sells bicycle mounts too.
Quad Lock is the wave of the future for phone mounts.
Veni, Vidi, Posti
Kitted Vespa 2017 GTV 300, BMW 2017 C650GT, Ural 2019 Gear Up
Joined: 21 May 2017
Posts: 7070
Location: Downtown Toronto
Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:03 am quote
WEB-Tech wrote:
Harbinger wrote:
The nice thing about the RAM mount is you can just pop your device in and go. No need for a special case or adapter. Mind you I have both types of devices but for versatility like RAM mount. I also have the BMW Garmin Motorrad GPS and on my other bikes RAM mount is the only way to do it.

Also with the other devices if you get a new phone you either need to buy another case or adapter especially if the size or form factor changes.
And when you drop you bike it comes out. Know people that it has happen to and why I will NOT use a ram phone mount.

And all you have to do is get a new piece of double sided tape to tape the adapter to your new phone.

And this company sells bicycle mounts too.
Quad Lock is the wave of the future for phone mounts.
Hereís an idea. Donít drop your bike. Iíve been off-roading and I mean serious stuff on the Ural and had no issue. A lot of people donít use the rubber part that goes over the corners of the device. Makes a big difference.

2F5A6F4A-1E69-4D5E-AC3A-E4AD75A87A90.jpeg

Veni, Vidi, Posti
2008 MP3 500, 2013 BV350, 2020 Vespa Sei Giorni
Joined: 13 Oct 2012
Posts: 8560
Location: Ashburn, Va. Home to the Internet
Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:47 am quote
Harbinger wrote:
WEB-Tech wrote:
Harbinger wrote:
The nice thing about the RAM mount is you can just pop your device in and go. No need for a special case or adapter. Mind you I have both types of devices but for versatility like RAM mount. I also have the BMW Garmin Motorrad GPS and on my other bikes RAM mount is the only way to do it.

Also with the other devices if you get a new phone you either need to buy another case or adapter especially if the size or form factor changes.
And when you drop you bike it comes out. Know people that it has happen to and why I will NOT use a ram phone mount.

And all you have to do is get a new piece of double sided tape to tape the adapter to your new phone.

And this company sells bicycle mounts too.
Quad Lock is the wave of the future for phone mounts.
Hereís an idea. Donít drop your bike. Iíve been off-roading and I mean serious stuff on the Ural and had no issue. A lot of people donít use the rubber part that goes over the corners of the device. Makes a big difference.
Wait, you read my Wrecked my MP3 500 thread, I can't promise that
Veni, Vidi, Posti
Kitted Vespa 2017 GTV 300, BMW 2017 C650GT, Ural 2019 Gear Up
Joined: 21 May 2017
Posts: 7070
Location: Downtown Toronto
Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:49 am quote
WEB-Tech wrote:
Harbinger wrote:
WEB-Tech wrote:
Harbinger wrote:
The nice thing about the RAM mount is you can just pop your device in and go. No need for a special case or adapter. Mind you I have both types of devices but for versatility like RAM mount. I also have the BMW Garmin Motorrad GPS and on my other bikes RAM mount is the only way to do it.

Also with the other devices if you get a new phone you either need to buy another case or adapter especially if the size or form factor changes.
And when you drop you bike it comes out. Know people that it has happen to and why I will NOT use a ram phone mount.

And all you have to do is get a new piece of double sided tape to tape the adapter to your new phone.

And this company sells bicycle mounts too.
Quad Lock is the wave of the future for phone mounts.
Hereís an idea. Donít drop your bike. Iíve been off-roading and I mean serious stuff on the Ural and had no issue. A lot of people donít use the rubber part that goes over the corners of the device. Makes a big difference.
Wait, you read my Wrecked my MP3 500 thread, I can't promise that
OK, good point

My phone posted a picture on it's own. That's OK we can use a little peace and tranquility around here. That's actually from the cottage we just got back from a week or so ago.
Member
Mp3 500
Joined: 08 Oct 2019
Posts: 18
Location: Nebraska
Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:45 am quote
Re: New Style RAM Phone Holder
I like the new style RAM Phone holder, but does anyone know which would be better, mounting it to the mirror stem or will the brake cylinder plate fit on a 2019 MP3 500ie?

Will the mirror stem mount vibrate too much to make the cell phone screen virtually unreadable?

And will the RAM mount for the brake fluid reservoir fit on the MP3 500?( the one that is mounted on top).

Plus the new style RAM Phone holder is only about $16.50 on Amazon, much cheaper than some of these other alternatives.
Member
Mp3 500
Joined: 08 Oct 2019
Posts: 18
Location: Nebraska
Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:55 am quote
my bad, $38.00 on Amazon, or $16.50 on OC Mounts

Screenshot_20191120-085027_Samsung Internet.jpg

Addicted
2006 GT200L "Lone Star"-Sold, 2006 Yamaha Majesty YP400
Joined: 15 Jan 2019
Posts: 636
Location: Texas
Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:09 pm quote
Re: New Style RAM Phone Holder
Dsupencheck1 wrote:
I like the new style RAM Phone holder, but does anyone know which would be better, mounting it to the mirror stem or will the brake cylinder plate fit on a 2019 MP3 500ie?

Will the mirror stem mount vibrate too much to make the cell phone screen virtually unreadable?

And will the RAM mount for the brake fluid reservoir fit on the MP3 500?( the one that is mounted on top).

Plus the new style RAM Phone holder is only about $16.50 on Amazon, much cheaper than some of these other alternatives.
I had a mirror mount on my GTS, and have a mount that attaches to the handlebar clamp bolts for my Silverwing. The mirror mount vibrated a lot. The handlebar clamp mount doesn't vibrate at all. I suspect you'd be happier with the brake reservoir mount as far as vibration is concerned.

7ADC7C34-1CF4-401D-878A-9F7B018D79A7.jpg

Ossessionato
2016 MP3/500 Sport ABS, 2009 MP3/250, 2012 GTS Super 300ie
Joined: 08 Jul 2011
Posts: 4295
Location: Marietta, GA
Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:28 pm quote
Re: Like Leader mirror stem mount on my MP3
slomo_scooterbabe wrote:
After exploring a few other possibilities and disliking them, installed
Urban X-Grip Adaptor Mount for Mirror Stem (Black)
https://www.leadermotorcycle.com/collections/x-grip-mounts/products/large-urban-x-grip-adaptor-mount-for-mirror-stem-black
Recommend procuring and using tether if you go with medium size.
This is what I used on my 2016 MP3/500 ABS and 2009 MP3/250 Mirror Stems.
The RAM products work, but the stem is to small for the RAM Mounts, you would have to improvise with a piece of tubing to get the thickness just right.

Keith,
Marietta, GA
Member
2020 Piaggio MP3 500 hpe
Joined: 07 May 2019
Posts: 23
Location: Midwestern USA
Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:39 am quote
Re: New Style RAM Phone Holder
Dsupencheck1 wrote:
I like the new style RAM Phone holder, but does anyone know which would be better, mounting it to the mirror stem or will the brake cylinder plate fit on a 2019 MP3 500ie?

Will the mirror stem mount vibrate too much to make the cell phone screen virtually unreadable?

And will the RAM mount for the brake fluid reservoir fit on the MP3 500?( the one that is mounted on top).

Plus the new style RAM Phone holder is only about $16.50 on Amazon, much cheaper than some of these other alternatives.
I have not had a problem with excessive vibration, in that I could read google maps, or select a different audio feed. I have had issues with the volume button accidentally being depressed all the way down, but now I know when that has happened and can fix it fast. I agree the brake fluid reservoir mount would be nice, but I couldnít get that to work without compromising reservoir integrity, which I am not willing to do.
Member
Mp3 500
Joined: 08 Oct 2019
Posts: 18
Location: Nebraska
Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:14 am quote
Re: New Style RAM Phone Holder
slomo_scooterbabe wrote:
Dsupencheck1 wrote:
I like the new style RAM Phone holder, but does anyone know which would be better, mounting it to the mirror stem or will the brake cylinder plate fit on a 2019 MP3 500ie?

Will the mirror stem mount vibrate too much to make the cell phone screen virtually unreadable?

And will the RAM mount for the brake fluid reservoir fit on the MP3 500?( the one that is mounted on top).

Plus the new style RAM Phone holder is only about $16.50 on Amazon, much cheaper than some of these other alternatives.
I have not had a problem with excessive vibration, in that I could read google maps, or select a different audio feed. I have had issues with the volume button accidentally being depressed all the way down, but now I know when that has happened and can fix it fast. I agree the brake fluid reservoir mount would be nice, but I couldnít get that to work without compromising reservoir integrity, which I am not willing to do.
Yeah, I was wondering if the RAM mount for the brake fluid reservoir would even fit on the 2019 MP3 500ie since it is so close to the padded part of the handlebars.
Enthusiast
Joined: 03 Jan 2018
Posts: 51
Location: Ga
Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:52 pm quote
I'm very happy with my RAM Mounts X-Grip. It holds my phone very securely.
Member
Mp3 500
Joined: 08 Oct 2019
Posts: 18
Location: Nebraska
Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:21 am quote
Ram mount for Mirror shaft on MP3 500
I think I finally found a RAM mount that will work on the mirror shaft, rather than the brake fluid reservoir. (which is plastic, and frankly doesn't look very sturdy).

I am going to order this clamp anyway, and give it a try.

Screenshot_20191125-071350_Samsung Internet.jpg

Member
2016 Mp3 500ie Sport
Joined: 28 Jul 2019
Posts: 28
Location: California
Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:46 pm quote
If you are willing to carefully drill some plastic
If you are willing to carefully drill some plastic, I opted to NOT mount my phone on the handlebars. The reason being that I didn't want my navigation and communication device swinging around with every turn.

I opted to use some very sharp screws and a bit of arm pressure on the soft plastic to carefully drill four holes into the underside of the glove-box. Once the initial four holes were made I used thin machine-screws to attach a RAM-base-plate upside down to the underside of the glovebox above the instrument cluster. This allows me to use a RAM long-arm mount and a RAM universal-phone-mount (See the rectangle one people are recommending) to be attached.

In this way the phone is very securely mounted to a stable un-moving surface on the bike. Its been this way for over a year through all kinds of road and weather conditions without any issue. Its nice not having it swinging around.

20190415_080855.jpg
Showing the inside of the glove-box with screws poking through

20190415_080830.jpg
Shows the over-all result in this older picture, I've since replaced the x-mount with the universal mount.

Hooked
2016 MP3 500 Sport
Joined: 21 Jun 2007
Posts: 140
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:41 pm quote
Well done!
Veni, Vidi, Posti
2008 MP3 500, 2013 BV350, 2020 Vespa Sei Giorni
Joined: 13 Oct 2012
Posts: 8560
Location: Ashburn, Va. Home to the Internet
Thu Dec 19, 2019 11:20 am quote
I do not trust that mount with my $900 phone
Grip Lock is a much more secure mount.
Hooked
'13 Buddy 125 Seafoam
Joined: 25 Oct 2018
Posts: 293
Location: Southcoast, MA
Thu Dec 19, 2019 11:52 am quote
we use the ram xgrip for mounting our leica gps tablet to the antenna pole at work...seems to work somewhat well but the tablet is larger and thicker than i think the mount is made for...the rubber grips should really be longer...i wouldn't trust it if it was getting banged around...the quick grip looks more secure than the xgrip...and the quad lock is a better design but who wants to have a thicker phone case than they need when carrying a phone in your pocket
Veni, Vidi, Posti
2008 MP3 500, 2013 BV350, 2020 Vespa Sei Giorni
Joined: 13 Oct 2012
Posts: 8560
Location: Ashburn, Va. Home to the Internet
Thu Dec 19, 2019 1:56 pm quote
Point37 wrote:
we use the ram xgrip for mounting our leica gps tablet to the antenna pole at work...seems to work somewhat well but the tablet is larger and thicker than i think the mount is made for...the rubber grips should really be longer...i wouldn't trust it if it was getting banged around...the quick grip looks more secure than the xgrip...and the quad lock is a better design but who wants to have a thicker phone case than they need when carrying a phone in your pocket
You can pop the case off or use the universal mount that is a stick on mount that you fasten to the back on the phone with 3m tape.
Hooked
'13 Buddy 125 Seafoam
Joined: 25 Oct 2018
Posts: 293
Location: Southcoast, MA
Fri Dec 20, 2019 5:47 am quote
WEB-Tech wrote:
Point37 wrote:
we use the ram xgrip for mounting our leica gps tablet to the antenna pole at work...seems to work somewhat well but the tablet is larger and thicker than i think the mount is made for...the rubber grips should really be longer...i wouldn't trust it if it was getting banged around...the quick grip looks more secure than the xgrip...and the quad lock is a better design but who wants to have a thicker phone case than they need when carrying a phone in your pocket
You can pop the case off or use the universal mount that is a stick on mount that you fasten to the back on the phone with 3m tape.
it's doable but annoying having to peel off a stick on mount or switching cases all the time...this lack of efficiency alone would make me opt for the ram mount...i do wish quadlock made something for the gps though but there is no case for this tablet and i'm not trusting a stick on lock on something that has to stay put in the cold weather as well as the hot weather which costs 8x what a cell phone costs...not worth it
Veni, Vidi, Posti
2008 MP3 500, 2013 BV350, 2020 Vespa Sei Giorni
Joined: 13 Oct 2012
Posts: 8560
Location: Ashburn, Va. Home to the Internet
Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:37 am quote
Point37 wrote:
WEB-Tech wrote:
Point37 wrote:
we use the ram xgrip for mounting our leica gps tablet to the antenna pole at work...seems to work somewhat well but the tablet is larger and thicker than i think the mount is made for...the rubber grips should really be longer...i wouldn't trust it if it was getting banged around...the quick grip looks more secure than the xgrip...and the quad lock is a better design but who wants to have a thicker phone case than they need when carrying a phone in your pocket
You can pop the case off or use the universal mount that is a stick on mount that you fasten to the back on the phone with 3m tape.
it's doable but annoying having to peel off a stick on mount or switching cases all the time...this lack of efficiency alone would make me opt for the ram mount...i do wish quadlock made something for the gps though but there is no case for this tablet and i'm not trusting a stick on lock on something that has to stay put in the cold weather as well as the hot weather which costs 8x what a cell phone costs...not worth it
The stick on mount makes my phone easier to hold without a case. It's not something you can remove easy, once it is on, it's on.
Veni, Vidi, Posti
Kitted Vespa 2017 GTV 300, BMW 2017 C650GT, Ural 2019 Gear Up
Joined: 21 May 2017
Posts: 7070
Location: Downtown Toronto
Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:53 am quote
WEB-Tech wrote:
I do not trust that mount with my $900 phone
Grip Lock is a much more secure mount.
The RAM mounts come with the rubber piece that you can wrap around the corners of the phone. A small PITA not getting them to hit the volume or power etc but once on are very secure. I've been off-road with mine a number of times and have had no issues. On the Vespa I have the magnet type and it's is very handy and surprisingly solid but it's the damn sticker that is a bit of a pain and it does not work great with some cases and can make conductive charging a bit of a pain as I think it interferes? TBH I haven't played with it much as I find it almost as easy to just plug my phone on to charge. Battery consumption is so much better on the new phones I don't feel the need to constantly charge.
Hooked
2008 MP3 400
Joined: 19 Feb 2015
Posts: 395
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado
Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:19 pm quote
Ram ball bolted some where and the ultimate phone mount.

https://shop-hondogarage.com/collections/phone-mounting-systems-motorcycle/products/juiced-squeeze-wireless-charging-phone-mount

I have the original design no wireless.charger.
Miles better than any other design.from Ram or anyone.else!
Veni, Vidi, Posti
Kitted Vespa 2017 GTV 300, BMW 2017 C650GT, Ural 2019 Gear Up
Joined: 21 May 2017
Posts: 7070
Location: Downtown Toronto
Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:19 am quote
So after a LOT of trail and error with different mounts I have found what I consider the best. The Ram mount finger grip. It comes with a wide variety of mounting hardware so can fit pretty much anything. The best features are it is an incredibly secure fit, does no damage to the device and can be configured so none of the buttons are covered or in contact with the mount. With the standard ram mount my volume button constantly got in the way or the silence toggle etc. With this the device just slides in and out. I very highly recommend it.

IMG_1369.jpg

Molto Verboso
lx 50
Joined: 09 Oct 2017
Posts: 1060
Location: Brighton
Sun May 03, 2020 11:15 am quote
I've just fitted a quadlock phone mount to mine.

You have to invest in the phone case too, but works perfectly.

95609467_10158143978142410_1051528287504826368_n.jpg

Molto Verboso
lx 50
Joined: 09 Oct 2017
Posts: 1060
Location: Brighton
Sun May 03, 2020 11:15 am quote
And with the phone fitted

95506167_10158143978162410_4698713948608790528_n.jpg

Veni, Vidi, Posti
2008 MP3 500, 2013 BV350, 2020 Vespa Sei Giorni
Joined: 13 Oct 2012
Posts: 8560
Location: Ashburn, Va. Home to the Internet
Mon May 04, 2020 10:33 am quote
I went with the stick on mount for the phone not the case.
Scooting the Ozarks is a scooter rally held in Eureka Springs, Arkansas offering riders scenic twisty rides, poker run, and more.   Vespa Wasp Pin Badges   Cool Ass scooter seat cover
Post Reply    Forum -> MP3 Discussion 12Next
[ Time: 0.2101s ][ Queries: 27 (0.0532s) ][ Debug on ]