My seat and handbrake don't lock
Post Reply    Forum -> MP3 Discussion
Lurker
Mp3 500ie sport abs asr
Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:31 am quote
Hi. How can I get my seat lock and my handbrake lock? So I pull the key out and the button for the sit does still work and the handbrake can still get off. Please advise!
Hooked
MP3 500 LT " Matilda"
Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:58 am quote
Seat and Brake lock.
Hello Dr. VladM. First of all, your seat locks electricaly. Which means if it were an electrical problem, you wouldn't be able to open it. That being said, it would appear that the locking mechanism might need adjusting. As for the Handbrake. You need to make sure that the Steering is turned completely to the left with the key in the locking Position and the Handbrake lever in the upward Position. Then when the key is removed, you shouldn't be able to move the lever until you put the key back in and unlock it. If this is not the case and you are still able to move the lever up and down then the locking mechanism might be broken. I hope I was able to help you with your Problem. Please let us know if my advise was helpful in any way.
Veni, Vidi, Posti
2008 MP3 500, 2013 BV350
Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:22 am quote
Did you lock your steering? If not both will still work with key out of ignition.
Your Rally Here   vespa scooterwest scooter west Motorsport Scooters   Cool Ass scooter seat cover
Post Reply    Forum -> MP3 Discussion
[ Time: 0.2439s ][ Queries: 23 (0.0425s) ][ Debug on ]