MP3 Music
Post Reply    Forum -> MP3 Discussion
Molto Verboso
Vespa LX150 GTS250ie GTS300x2
Sat May 04, 2019 4:15 pm quote
I can count the number of MP3's I have seen in St. Pete on one hand and have fingers left over and that includes the one I owned for a short period of time. I pulled up behind this one today. Never seen speakers like that before and did not recognize the music it was playing.

mp3.jpg

Ossessionato
mp3 lt 400
Sun May 05, 2019 10:29 pm quote
Hello
I find it very original to listen to music as well, but I am always surprised when I see a person driving without a helmet on the head. I know that in some countries and in some states it is not an obligation. but when we see the state of the motorcycle helmets after some accidents, even slight! , I think it's a good thing that it exists. I do not want to judge this person or this practice. I simply express the fact of my concern for the health of these people in the event of an accident.
Hooked
2008 fuoco.T3 guzzi california outfit
Mon May 06, 2019 1:18 am quote
In the UK you have to wear a helmet UNLESS you are a Sikh. But when it's hot i see riders not wearing suitable clothing i will not go on the bike without armoured jeans ,leather jacket ,gloves and boots what ever the weather. Fall off a bicycle and see the damage it can do to you.
Hooked
MP3 hpe 500 sport Advanced " Missy "
Tue May 07, 2019 9:51 am quote
Protective Clothing
3legsofman wrote:
In the UK you have to wear a helmet UNLESS you are a Sikh. But when it's hot i see riders not wearing suitable clothing i will not go on the bike without armoured jeans ,leather jacket ,gloves and boots what ever the weather. Fall off a bicycle and see the damage it can do to you.
I agree with you 100% 3legsofman. I've laid my bike down only once,but I was especaily greatful that I was wearing protective Clothing. It really saved my bacon. All I ended up with was a damaged MP3,a damaged right Boot, a small bruse on my right leg and a slighty brused ego. It was a little embarassing.
Hooked
2019 MP3 500hpe Sport
Tue May 07, 2019 11:42 am quote
Darwin will take care of those not wearing Toreador Pants...All the gear all the time. I could not wearing the gear when I go riding...no matter how far.
Hooked
Thu May 09, 2019 8:09 am quote
3legsofman wrote:
Hi there legs, I must say you are correct for motorbikes but not for trikes of which our beloved mp3 LT falls into that category.

So the MP3 LT range can be ridden in the UK with no helmets for driver or pillion, but you would have to be daft to do so really!
Hooked
2019 MP3 500hpe Sport
Sun May 19, 2019 8:39 am quote
I am originally from North Carolina and when we went to South Carolina, no helmet law, it just amazed me to see all the people stopping at the border to remove their helmets. NO WAY!! Scrape an apple across the street and that will basically mimic your skin. My mom was a nurse and during her residency, her first patient was a motorcycle accident. Lost all the skin from his ankle to his ear. Needless to say, she doesn't care about my riding stories. Again, Darwin will take care of those that choose not to wear all the gear all the time. I know it gets hot, and wearing all the gear can get claustrophobic, but when you lay your bike down and you are missing the gear and your skin comes off, you will have felt nothing more painful than that.
Your Rally Here   Vespa Wasp Pin Badges   AF1 Racing Vespa Austin
Post Reply    Forum -> MP3 Discussion
[ Time: 0.2599s ][ Queries: 25 (0.0366s) ][ Debug on ]