I'm having an issue with the brake light on my 74 Primavera and I'm hoping to get a little direction about where to look.
- bike has a 12V Vespower conversion
- brake light was working fine and then it wasn't
- brake light does not work with both the front and rear brake switches
- replacement bulb did not fix issue
- checked the connections in the tail light itself but didn't find anything amiss
I'm doubting it's a switch issue as the problem occurs with both switches. Where else should I be looking? Thanks!