OP
UTC

Enthusiast
Vespa LX150, 2009 Vespa SS Murdered, 2009 Vespa S, 1980 P200 Racer, Tomos LX50SS Moped, and a bunch of motorcycles

Enthusiast
Vespa LX150, 2009 Vespa SS Murdered, 2009 Vespa S, 1980 P200 Racer, Tomos LX50SS Moped, and a bunch of motorcycles
UTC quote
So awhile back I promised spyshots of our new gear we got the preproduction samples.

It is a bittersweet thing for me because my female model, and employee, Kalaisha Watrous was involved in a horrendous accident the day after this photo shoot.

The story, photos of the bike and a donation fund has been set up at [url]www.Kalaisha.org[/url] and we please ask to do what you can, be they good thoughts and prayers, or actual hard cash donations. We at Corazzo are going to do all we can to help Kalaisha down her very very long road to recovery. She had her final leg surgery yesterday, her facial reconstruction (her arai helmet save her life) will begin on monday or tuesday. Crying or Very sad emoticon

The news story is here
http://www.katu.com/news/story.asp?ID=84395
Picture of the bike etc can be seen here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/15583901@N00/

The bomber and speedway are almost ready for sale. I rode with my 1st bomber last night, I can say it is totally rad. It is very comfortable and the armor and reflective do their jobs, the cordura, built in to the jacket underneath the soft water resistant nylon outershell provides additional abrasion resistance in the elbows and back. The bomber should be avaialable around the 1st of may.

The speedway is pretty cool too. Also armored in the shoulders, elbows and back, it has plenty of reflective and is made of the 1000 denier water resistant probly around the 1st of june.

Both jackets will be priced around $200.

Our next projects include the hoodless, the mesh jacket, and one of the coolest ideas we have ever had, so cool in fact that I cannot share it with you guys yet.

Our messenger bags are coming along as well.

We have found some really bright 500d Cordura for our next run of hoodies, so those of you who called for brighter colors, you gonna gettem!

Best
Bradford
President
Corazzo Design
Riding Apparel For Scooterists By Scooterists
Forum member supplied image with no explanatory text
@jess avatar
UTC

Petty Tyrant
0:7 And counting

Petty Tyrant
@jess avatar
0:7 And counting
UTC quote
Bradford - Thanks for the update, both on Kalaisha and your products.
@tikka avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
07 GTS250ie VCOA#2794

Ossessionato
@tikka avatar
07 GTS250ie VCOA#2794
UTC quote
Bradford,

Thanks for the update on Kalaisha and giving the updated website info for her donation fund and story. It sounds like she is surrounded by loads of friends to try and keep her spirits up. That is great. I will be making a donation by Paypal as I do not have any US Banks near me.

Thanks also for stopping back to give us a look at your upcoming products. I love the Bomber Jacket. I guess that is reflective piping on the front. Does it have any on the back?

Tom
OP
UTC

Enthusiast

Enthusiast
UTC quote
Reflective on bomber
Yes reflective piping on the on the front and 1 inch reflective tape on the back.
It is not quite at bright as the 5.0, but it does pretty darned well.
Ciao
B
@machineguncharley avatar
UTC

Hooked
2007 Vespa LX150 (Yellow)

Hooked
@machineguncharley avatar
2007 Vespa LX150 (Yellow)
UTC quote
Bradford...

The new products look great! I knew they would. Thank you very much for the spy shots!

It never fails to amaze me what a small world we live in. I had read about Kalaisha's accident just yesterday. I had no idea she worked with your company. I hope her recovery is as quick as possible. Everyone here is pulling for her.

Best regards,

Chuck
@beale avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
None! I sold it :(

Ossessionato
@beale avatar
None! I sold it :(
UTC quote
Bradford thanks for the update on Kalaisha, and the two jackets in the pics. I wish Kalaisha the very best and a speedy recovery.
You do a company proud my friend. You trully care about your employees, and you also try very hard to produce products to help scooterists. I for one am glad to have you aboard this site, Beale.
@bryce-o-rama avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
Peugeot Looxor

Ossessionato
@bryce-o-rama avatar
Peugeot Looxor
UTC quote
That black and orange one looks great! I love my Corazzo jacket, but that new one is pretty sexy.
@theoz avatar
UTC

Sir Frets-A-Lot
Vespa GT250ie/L, Honda Ruckus 50, Honda NT700V, Honda CB125

Sir Frets-A-Lot
@theoz avatar
Vespa GT250ie/L, Honda Ruckus 50, Honda NT700V, Honda CB125
UTC quote
Beale wrote:
Bradford thanks for the update on Kalaisha, and the two jackets in the pics. I wish Kalaisha the very best and a speedy recovery.
You do a company proud my friend. You trully care about your employees, and you also try very hard to produce products to help scooterists. I for one am glad to have you aboard this site, Beale.
+1, as the kiddies say.

We all hope for the best, and likewise thank you for the great products!
@fxkid avatar
UTC

Enthusiast
GT200

Enthusiast
@fxkid avatar
GT200
UTC quote
Love my jacket too. Keep the cool stuff rolling.
@pdxvespa avatar
UTC

Modératrice
2005 Cobalt Blue ET4

Modératrice
@pdxvespa avatar
2005 Cobalt Blue ET4
UTC quote
International Scooter Solidarity
Props to the Toronto scooter community for putting on a rally to raise funds in support of Kalaisha (a.k.a. "Killa") and her health expenses:

The Toronto Vintage SC is organizing a ride on April 8th to help raise some
money for Kalaisha's Donation Fund.

Motoretta and Canadian Scooter Corporation have graciously agreed to sponsor
the ride and have *stepped up with a generous donation of $500USD* towards
the toronto donation pot we'll be forwarding to the fund.

We are working out the details of the ride but please plan to come out:

Saturday, April 8th
Ride leaves at 2pm
from Motoretta on College
554 College Street
www.motoretta.ca

Stay tuned, more details to follow. And if you want to help with the ride,
drop us a line.... torontovintagesc@gmail.com
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0626s ][ Queries: 14 (0.0365s) ][ Debug on ][ 313 ][ Thing One ]