Sunrise Cafe'
Post Reply    Forum -> Scooter Gallery
Addicted
2018 LIBERTY 150S
Sat May 25, 2019 11:36 am quote
This little, pricey, all natural organic bistro has quite a following - lines queued most mornings.
The sausages are from "locally pastured pork", your eggs come with a name card from their mother (either "Flo" or "Bernice" - ask for Flo!). The napkins are made from rewashed shirts, and the booths have all of 6" of stomach room (to keep out those who don't jog into town to dine?)
You can hear the guy out back pounding rocks together to grind the local wheat for your toast.
I don't know what "gorgonzola butter" is - but it was $2 extra on my toast ea.!).

We ate there one snowy Christmas eve. Sat in the window booth - it was kinda nice.

Had to laugh, took these snaps this Saturday morning - the Sunrise Café opens today promptly at 5 PM!

O.S.

Then slipped around back to look at the alley murals before going for coffee.
Hooked
2010 GTS 300
Sat May 25, 2019 2:06 pm quote
Re: Sunrise Cafe'
OldSchooot wrote:
This little, pricey, all natural organic bistro has quite a following - lines queued most mornings.
The sausages are from "locally pastured pork", your eggs come with a name card from their mother (either "Flo" or "Bernice" - ask for Flo!). The napkins are made from rewashed shirts, and the booths have all of 6" of stomach room (to keep out those who don't jog into town to dine?)
You can hear the guy out back pounding rocks together to grind the local wheat for your toast.
I don't know what "gorgonzola butter" is - but it was $2 extra on my toast ea.!).

We ate there one snowy Christmas eve. Sat in the window booth - it was kinda nice.

Had to laugh, took these snaps this Saturday morning - the Sunrise Café opens today promptly at 5 PM!

O.S.

Then slipped around back to look at the alley murals before going for coffee.
Hilarious commentary. Thanks!
Veni, Vidi, Posti
Modded Vespa 2017 GTV 300, BMW 2017 C650GT, Ural 2019 Gear Up
Sat May 25, 2019 2:49 pm quote
I see from Google Street view that they are gay friendly, makes it even trendier! Also if you need drugs it's a very short walk. Or if the gorgonzola butter doesn't agree with you, you can get something to take care of that upset tummy.

Sunrise.jpg

Addicted
2018 LIBERTY 150S
Sat May 25, 2019 4:05 pm quote
Harbinger wrote:
I see from Google Street view that they are gay friendly, makes it even trendier! Also if you need drugs it's a very short walk. Or if the gorgonzola butter doesn't agree with you, you can get something to take care of that upset tummy.
It IS a friendly village of some 3,500.
Been visiting it for decades. Can't speak of the citizens....but the folks who populate the small and robust downtown area are not shy in letting the intolerant know that they are not welcome.
O.S.
Cross Egypt Challenge - A 2400km ride throughout Egypt   vespa scooterwest scooter west Motorsport Scooters   Cool Ass scooter seat cover
Post Reply    Forum -> Scooter Gallery
[ Time: 0.2228s ][ Queries: 25 (0.0449s) ][ Debug on ]