Sold, and sad to see it go.

Hello Fellow Scooterists,

After some deliberation, I've decides to sell my 2012 T-Max 530 Scooter. This bike is in excellent condition. I purchased it new in Sept 2017, when it had new tires installed as it was prepped. Not just well cared for, but loved and ridden that way. Stored under cover always. Never dropped. Stock except for bike-specific Givi screen and keyless gas cap. OEM screen included. Factory rack and box, with original pearl white rear handles included. Two keys for the bike and the box, service record and original paperwork.

This bike has taken me around town as well as the lower island loop from Victoria to Port Renfrew and back across the island to Duncan. An excellent combination of motorcycle capability and scooter convenience and logic.

First service done at Daytona, where it was purchased, and oil and filter changed 07 April this year, at 4532 kms. Now at 5092 kms. New battery a few months ago. Selling because I now have a motorcycle, and I will go to a smaller scooter for urban-only riding; that might be another BV350 or a 300cc vespa. I'm challenged for storage and maneuvering space, so a smaller scoot is really the only logical reality.

I have this scoot on CL Vancouver as well, but I'd kind of like it to go to a knowedgable scooter person.

Thanks for reading, and welcome to summer!

um... yep, I forgot to post a price... sheesh. $5,300.00.
Forum member supplied image with no explanatory text