So here's the story:

I am moving to Peru on the 18th of June. I was planning to sell my beloved 2008 midnight blue GTS 250 as I couldn't take it to Peru with me. I found a buyer and was ready to sell it to him.

However.

Two days ago I was forced to park my Vespa on the side street while I brought it back from getting serviced, with 18,000 miles on the clock.

Unfortunately, a truck reversed on it, destroying the front bumper and doing severe damage to the front fork.

The Vespa runs, but now needs work to be done that I cannot do, for lack of funds and time. I of course lost the buyer.

I'm selling it at $1000, or best offer. The engine is in perfect condition. It has a clean title. I have both the blue and brown keys. It has brand new wheels (Michelin Power Pures). It has a brand new battery, and several improved accessories such as a Vespa-branded rear guard, brighter rear light, louder horn and brand new front light.

I'm also selling it with a battery charger which serves as an emergency power pack at home (a $100 value). I am also including a GTS250ie sticker to replace the one on the port side of the scooter which I had meant to replace, as well as paint samples and a used ORIGINE O535 Vista Half Helmet with Race Stripe (Flat Red, Large).

If someone is willing and able to pick it up, I will happily reimburse you for the gas (within reason).

I just want it to go to a good home, where someone can either take it as a long term fix project or used for parts. It has been regularly serviced at Modern Classics in DC, which is still a gold standard in the area and they have all the service paperwork.

If you're interested, know someone who would be interested, and can help me, please, please please reach out.

IMG_20190608_123659.jpg

IMG_20190608_123705.jpg

IMG_20190608_123721.jpg

IMG_20190608_123742.jpg

IMG_20190608_123712.jpg