She cleans up pretty good!
Post Reply    Forum -> Scooter Gallery
Author Message
Hooked
Joined: 23 Mar 2009
Posts: 193
Location: pa
Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:18 pm quote
Who's the first one see it.. lol IDC.

279E47C6-0146-4B78-A897-6B8442E09E0A.jpeg

Addicted
1980 P200E project, 2005 Stella Malossi 166 MKIII
Joined: 20 Jul 2018
Posts: 968
Location: Staten Island, NY
Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:29 pm quote
swapped all the stella badges for vespa. What year stella? I have 05 stella same exact color. your paint is in much better shape. Careful cause the paint chips from the slightest touch on lml bikes!

EDIT: funny, cause I went the other way when I got mine. All the badges were already swapped for vespa and I replaced them with Genuine Stella badges!
Hooked
Joined: 23 Mar 2009
Posts: 193
Location: pa
Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:52 pm quote
swiss1939 wrote:
swapped all the stella badges for vespa. What year stella? I have 05 stella same exact color. your paint is in much better shape. Careful cause the paint chips from the slightest touch on lml bikes!

EDIT: funny, cause I went the other way when I got mine. All the badges were already swapped for vespa and I replaced them with Genuine Stella badges!
I hear you on the paint! Took a lot of compound and duragloss 105.

This is a first year 2003. I don't think Redstella the last owner washed it since he bought it but he maintained it so meticulously and it just runs so dang good. He is a really great guy and member here!
Addicted
1980 P200E project, 2005 Stella Malossi 166 MKIII
Joined: 20 Jul 2018
Posts: 968
Location: Staten Island, NY
Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:14 pm quote
Deathshead wrote:
swiss1939 wrote:
swapped all the stella badges for vespa. What year stella? I have 05 stella same exact color. your paint is in much better shape. Careful cause the paint chips from the slightest touch on lml bikes!

EDIT: funny, cause I went the other way when I got mine. All the badges were already swapped for vespa and I replaced them with Genuine Stella badges!
I hear you on the paint! Took a lot of compound and duragloss 105.

This is a first year 2003. I don't think Redstella the last owner washed it since he bought it but he maintained it so meticulously and it just runs so dang good. He is a really great guy and member here!
Nice! is it bone stock or any upgrades?
Hooked
Joined: 23 Mar 2009
Posts: 193
Location: pa
Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:22 pm quote
swiss1939 wrote:
Deathshead wrote:
swiss1939 wrote:
swapped all the stella badges for vespa. What year stella? I have 05 stella same exact color. your paint is in much better shape. Careful cause the paint chips from the slightest touch on lml bikes!

EDIT: funny, cause I went the other way when I got mine. All the badges were already swapped for vespa and I replaced them with Genuine Stella badges!
I hear you on the paint! Took a lot of compound and duragloss 105.

This is a first year 2003. I don't think Redstella the last owner washed it since he bought it but he maintained it so meticulously and it just runs so dang good. He is a really great guy and member here!
Nice! is it bone stock or any upgrades?
It's got a sip road 2.0 on it and I think an early PX filter. I have to check. If not he gave me an early style PX filter with the heart holes in it. I think if it's stock and a switch the earlier filter I might have to go up a jet..
Hooked
Joined: 23 Mar 2009
Posts: 193
Location: pa
Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:47 pm quote
Deathshead wrote:
swiss1939 wrote:
Deathshead wrote:
swiss1939 wrote:
swapped all the stella badges for vespa. What year stella? I have 05 stella same exact color. your paint is in much better shape. Careful cause the paint chips from the slightest touch on lml bikes!

EDIT: funny, cause I went the other way when I got mine. All the badges were already swapped for vespa and I replaced them with Genuine Stella badges!
I hear you on the paint! Took a lot of compound and duragloss 105.

This is a first year 2003. I don't think Redstella the last owner washed it since he bought it but he maintained it so meticulously and it just runs so dang good. He is a really great guy and member here!
Nice! is it bone stock or any upgrades?
It's got a sip road 2.0 on it and I think an early PX filter. I have to check. If not he gave me an early style PX filter with the heart holes in it. I think if it's stock and a switch the earlier filter I might have to go up a jet..
Member
Joined: 06 Apr 2019
Posts: 7
Location: London
Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:34 am quote
Re: She cleans up pretty good!
Deathshead wrote:
Who's the first one see it.. lol IDC.


Your Vespa is looking awesome. Great color! I have just returned from Rome, and I feel a bit nostalgic.
Addicted
2016 LXV 150 ie, 1978 Vespa P125, 2019 Piaggio Liberty 150
Joined: 06 Jul 2016
Posts: 529
Location: central Illinois USA
Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:06 am quote
Very pretty ride.
Ossessionato
Joined: 13 Jul 2006
Posts: 3318
Location: pacifica,ca.
Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:31 am quote
she is gorgeous
Ossessionato
1976 Super (x 2), 1974 Primavera (x 2), 2006 Fly 150
Joined: 26 Sep 2013
Posts: 4825
Location: So Cal
Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:00 pm quote
You need to add oil.
Member
P200
Joined: 12 Aug 2019
Posts: 10
Location: Springfield, Oregon
Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:09 pm quote
Nice.
Team Scooter Trash for Petfinder Foundation   vespa scooterwest scooter west Motorsport Scooters   Scooter Parts Company
Post Reply    Forum -> Scooter Gallery
[ Time: 0.2318s ][ Queries: 25 (0.0343s) ][ Debug on ]