2013 model but sold late December 2013 so technically it is a 2014. Piaggio BV 350. Silver Color. Excellent Condition Mechanically. Few scratches but NEVER ever dropped.Clean title and currently registered. I have owned many Piaggio/Aprilia scooters over the years and loved all of them (ie: MP3 400, MP3 500, BV250 and Scarabeo 500 and 250) i bought this because it has been reviewed as the best all around scooter for all purposes for many years. It is sought after and most people who owns them, keep them. This scooter is by far the best scooter made for inner city and touring. Please read up on all the reviews. Light and agile enough for short inner city-car splitting riding and powerful enough for long distance freeway driving. I've ridden 70 miles one way averaging 80-84mph with top speed of 93mph on GPS. 

It's automatic but is hardwired to the throttle, so it is really quick on takeoff for those situations where you need to get ahead of others. I've never needed to upgrade or put performance parts since off the bat it delivers power/speed like no other scooter I've owned. I would keep it but it's not being used enough to justify keeping her. Also making room for the garage.

12,200 easy miles on it. I'm the second owner and barely put but a couple of hundred miles since ownership. 

**12,000 mile service recently done late last year**
-Belt and variator weights and variator guide changed.
-Valves checked and within specs
-Engine oil, filter, rings changed
-Gear/transmission oil changed
-Radiator flushed and filled
-New front and rear brake pads
-Brake fluids flushed and filled
-Brand NEW Michelin City Grip front and rear Tires (replaced last month)
-New Battery (replaced last year)

**Mods: 
-Removed Evap Canister (you can now fit a full size helmet under the seat)
-Malossi Airfilter
-Airbox Mod done to let it breath better.
-Battery trickle charger to keep battery charged when not in use

All services just done late last year...please do the math and calculate expense spent on all these services and parts. This will benefit the new owner if anyone decides to buy this scooter. Mechanically this is SOLID! This scooter is RELIABLE and never ever has it stranded me nor had any issues. I believe in preventative maintenance and keeping up with recommended services--hence, someone will have peace of mind owning this scooter. 

What it will come with:
-47 L Piaggio top box/trunk (color matched) 2 keys
-Piaggio BV350 original Cover
-2 keys (one of them is the Maroon Master Key)
-GIVI Windscreen
-Almost New Medium Helmet
-Piaggio original tool set

Currently registered and I have the pink slip. I have the original 2 keys (one being the maroon master key). I also have the key card. 2 keys for the top box/trunk. 

All lights work, NO leaks, NO funny noise, NO overheating, NO electrical issues, NO mechanical issues, Low ballers welcome but will not be entertained!

I might be willing to trade for something of equal value--Let me know what you have. I'm negotiable and willing to deal with serious buyers. Like I said, I want to sell the scooter because I can't justify keeping her since I don't use much but I'm not desperate and am not willing to give her away. PICS coming soon. $3,600,obo Which is fair price considering all the parts and services done. This scooter drives like NEW! Willing to ship for out of state buyers at buyers cost. No scammers, PayPal accepted or Money gram for out of state buyers. $3600 obo.

20190610_184713-1.jpg

20190610_184850.jpg

20190610_185435.jpg

20190610_185426.jpg

20190610_184750.jpg
NEW Front Michelline City Grips

20190610_184807.jpg
NEW Rear Michelline City Grips

20190610_184835.jpg

20190610_202939.jpg
Evap Canister Removed

20190615_153050.jpg