4" SunRise
Post Reply    Forum -> Scooter Gallery
Addicted
2018 LIBERTY 150S
Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:04 am quote

Wynans Chocolates & Coffees
(told my daughter I would stop there for a scooter photo if ever I found parking in front. She said you can't take a picture of people sitting there, "that'd be too embarrassing!"
"Honey, I ride a scooter in Ohio - obviously nothing embarrasses me - and I'll just ask them to "look Italian" for my scooter pictures. Sadly, no one there.)

O.S.
* mirror is 4.75" /120mm
Molto Verboso
04 Granturismo- boy thats fun to say
Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:34 am quote
I'm curious about your early morning rides. Do you work nights and ride home at sun rise? Are you just they type of person to be awake super early- so you ride before theres traffic and heat?
Addicted
2018 LIBERTY 150S
Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:32 am quote
Rae wrote:
I'm curious about your early morning rides. Do you work nights and ride home at sun rise? Are you just they type of person to be awake super early- so you ride before theres traffic and heat?
Hi Rae,

Sunrise is my favorite part of the day -
Benefits for scooter riding:
Very light traffic (Ohioans have no idea how to act around a scooter, or a giraffe, on the road. Democrats frighten them, too.)
Sights and smells.
Primo parking for my scooter and my butt at my destination (my coffee village is a busy tourist attraction by 10 AM)
Home early for a full day with the family.

I ride all temps if no ice or snow.

If traffic is inhibiting scooter riding - I highly recommend sunrise riding! Bring your camera!

O.S.
Molto Verboso
'08 Gunuine Buddy 150 St Tropez 'Simon' '04 Honda Metropolitian 'Archie' [Sadly had to trade it away ;-( ]
Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:31 am quote
Im on the same page as Oldschooot, Im an old guy and have said for decades, the best five hours of the day end at 10 am
I love early morning rides.
Hooked
GTS 300ie Touring
Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:48 am quote
KABarash wrote:
Im on the same page as Oldschooot, Im an old guy and have said for decades, the best five hours of the day end at 10 am
I love early morning rides.
Here in Cyprus you have to be up early in the morning to be able to get any jobs done, by 10am it's simply too hot to do anything. Riding to work on my scoot at 7am when the air is cool is sheer bliss
Missouri Loves Company Rally   Vespa Wasp Pin Badges   Yelcome Leather Top Cases and Roll Bags for Piaggio Vespa PX LX LXV GTS GTV
Post Reply    Forum -> Scooter Gallery
[ Time: 0.2228s ][ Queries: 23 (0.0661s) ][ Debug on ]