I’ve owned this since the spring of 2016. I bought here on Modern Vespa from another user, Mplkn. Search for his posts if you'd like some more history on this particular MP3.
Overall mechanical and exterior condition are good. There are some chips and scratches on it here and there, but nothing serious. Those can be seen in the Google Photos album link below. Overall, it’s a good looking and running machine.
It’s comes with a number of extras added to enhance both its comfort and visibility. Those include:
• Tall windscreen and Shad seat.
• Cargo box with Givi tilting mounting rack to allow easier access to the trunk/pet carrier.
• Upgraded LED lighting to the factory lighting positions as well as auxiliary LED rear turn signals and brake light.
• Acerbis handlebar guards with integrated LED driving lights.
• Headlight and taillight warning/visibility systems by Skene Designs (IQ-260 and IQ-250). These have some pretty cool features to help make other driver’s aware you are there. The handguard lights are tied into the headlight warning system.
• Mirror risers and extensions for a better unobstructed view of what’s behind you. I had a hard time seeing past my shoulders without these in place.
• Upgraded DR Pulley clutch rollers + 2 sets of alternate rollers if you want to do your own tuning. See Mplkn's post for history on this. I've not messed with them since I purchased it from him.
It also comes with a cover and a number of Piaggio specific tools that make routine maintenance easier (i.e. variator lock, oil filter wrench, etc).
Located near Greenfield, IN, just outside Indianapolis.
I'll make an attempt to share my Google photo album with more pics at the link below. Hopefully that works.
Contact me with any questions or to come take a look.