Just venting a little
Post Reply    Forum -> MP3 Discussion
Hooked
Piaggio MP3 500 & Zero SR
Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:33 pm quote
it's been a little bit since I've been on here but if anyone can understand it's you guys. So I come to visit my sister in Asheville, NC. Last time I was here she's a good 30-40 min from the Blue Ridge Parkway and with my family I hate to take too much time off to ride there, ride around, then ride back. Since then she has moved. I get there last night and realize she's only 2 min from the Blue Ridge Parkway. She didn't tell me so I didn't bring my motorcycle. Just a few minutes away I could have been screaming around the twisties. UGH!!! From now on I'm bringing it with me any time I visit her. She better get ready for me to visit often too.
Addicted
2007 Vespa 250 gts / 1961 Vespa VBA
Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:48 pm quote
So she moved, you got her new address, and you didnít scope out the route?
Thatís all you.
Your penance is you gotta go twice next weekend!
Veni, Vidi, Posti
Neutrino MP3 492.7 AK, 2013 Moto Guzzi Norge
Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:54 pm quote
Haole wrote:
So she moved, you got her new address, and you didnít scope out the route?
Thatís all you.
Your penance is you gotta go twice next weekend!
I agree. just a few strokes on the phone or computer and viola google maps appears and then a few more strokes and viola address location appears. oh look what's near by, I always wanted to go there as well, hmmm maybe I can schedule a couple extra hours on this trip.
Veni, Vidi, Posti
GTS 300ABS, Buddy 125, Typhoon 125
Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:38 am quote
Okay, I'll bite. How did you get there if you didn't know where she lives?
Hooked
Piaggio MP3 500 & Zero SR
Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:58 pm quote
Like I said, I knew she lived in Asheville and when I looked before it was going to be 30-40 min to get to the Blue Ridge. There then back an riding around would take some time away from the family especially with two teens and a pre teen who spends a lot of time with me. Just a couple of minutes away and just riding around fo 30 min or so and the kids would barely know I was gone. I should have looked it up. She told me she was just a few minutes from her old rental. I didn't think she would move towards the mountains.
Land of 10,000 Scoots Rally   vespa scooterwest scooter west Motorsport Scooters   Scooter Parts Company
Post Reply    Forum -> MP3 Discussion
[ Time: 0.2196s ][ Queries: 23 (0.0327s) ][ Debug on ]