I bought a used MP3 with 5k miles on it. Its a 2009 500ie, If it's not a bother, I'd like some recommendations on the following:
1. Recommended Tire Brands? I prefer radials. I'm in California, Central North so we get rain in the winter and its HOT in the summer...like right now. These tires currently have 4k on them, and they seem to be somewhat lacking in tread depth. This is about to be my main mode of transport as the wife has the car starting Monday August 5th 2019 and will be scootin' along 20 miles a day, city streets only as I haven't the desire to take it on the freeway.
2. Air Filter and Oil Filter brand
3. Oil type/brand (I'm in the USA, California) I've been using 5w40 Synthetic Motorcycle Oil, mostly Castrol
4. Foot Pegs and possibly, where to get them
5. Givi or Madstadt or some other brand(?)...this thing desperately needs a windshield
6. Suggestions on how to run electrical. I have a lovely USB with SAE connector from my old motorcycle that I'd like to put on this. There's tupperware everywhere and I'm not sure where to begin. I'd like to put the USB on the left hand side, left of the speedometer.
And of course anything that you all think would be a good addition to this lil lady that looks suspiciously like either a jumping spider or a praying mantis.
This girls name is "Rosie"
Am I the only person who thinks the MP3 has a somewhat insect-like appearance?
Tire closeup. City Grips