Fog ride #207
Post Reply    Forum -> Scooter Gallery
Addicted
2018 LIBERTY 150S
Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:03 am quote
I installed this Admore rear light bar on the Liberty, while the Kymco has a lighted top case, because I frequently encounter fog at sunrise.
Actually, the Kymco's big tail light was a selling point for me 7 yrs ago because I was going to be commuting to work in the dark every day!

O.S.
Molto Verboso
2006 Vespa GTS250ie, 1992 BMW K75
Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:51 pm quote
Fog makes for some interesting riding and photographs. You and I seem to share the same good fortune of lightly traveled roads. Fog in heavy traffic is a little unsettling...
Addicted
2018 LIBERTY 150S
Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:14 am quote
VESPAsfw3 wrote:
Fog makes for some interesting riding and photographs. You and I seem to share the same good fortune of lightly traveled roads. Fog in heavy traffic is a little unsettling...
A few years ago I rode out on a clear, dark, morning on my Forza 300.
As I entered the highway I rode into such heavy fog that I took the next exit, and called it a day.

I ride at a pace and on routes which let me enjoy the outdoors - frequently my sunrise rides let me ride across town and into the country to my destination without a single car coming up behind me.
This was a nice clear morning...

O.S.
I loved this scooter. Should have kept it.
Missouri Loves Company Rally   vespa scooterwest scooter west Motorsport Scooters   Yelcome Leather Top Cases and Roll Bags for Piaggio Vespa PX LX LXV GTS GTV
Post Reply    Forum -> Scooter Gallery
[ Time: 0.2273s ][ Queries: 23 (0.0642s) ][ Debug on ]