Fog ride #207
Post Reply    Forum -> Scooter Gallery
Addicted
2018 LIBERTY 150S
Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:03 am quote
I installed this Admore rear light bar on the Liberty, while the Kymco has a lighted top case, because I frequently encounter fog at sunrise.
Actually, the Kymco's big tail light was a selling point for me 7 yrs ago because I was going to be commuting to work in the dark every day!

O.S.
Molto Verboso
2006 Vespa GTS250ie, 1992 BMW K75
Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:51 pm quote
Fog makes for some interesting riding and photographs. You and I seem to share the same good fortune of lightly traveled roads. Fog in heavy traffic is a little unsettling...
Addicted
2018 LIBERTY 150S
Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:14 am quote
VESPAsfw3 wrote:
Fog makes for some interesting riding and photographs. You and I seem to share the same good fortune of lightly traveled roads. Fog in heavy traffic is a little unsettling...
A few years ago I rode out on a clear, dark, morning on my Forza 300.
As I entered the highway I rode into such heavy fog that I took the next exit, and called it a day.

I ride at a pace and on routes which let me enjoy the outdoors - frequently my sunrise rides let me ride across town and into the country to my destination without a single car coming up behind me.
This was a nice clear morning...

O.S.
I loved this scooter. Should have kept it.
Missouri Loves Company Rally   vespa scooterwest scooter west Motorsport Scooters   AF1 Racing Vespa Austin
Post Reply    Forum -> Scooter Gallery
[ Time: 0.4189s ][ Queries: 23 (0.0717s) ][ Debug on ]