Amerivespa 2020 will take place June 10 - 14 in the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul, MN. The rally will be hosted by the Twin Cities Scooter Collective and Vespa Club of America. Registration is open September 1 at (https://www.amerivespa.net/registration). Room registration at the Rally Hotel is available at (https://www.marriott.com/event-reservations/reservation-link.mi?id=1563219510707&key=GRP&app=resvlink).
I'm new to this whole Vespa thing so pardon me if I ask a few questions.
1. On average how many people attend these events. ?
2. Do most people ride from there from home to the event ?
( or is this more a trailer queen event)
3. How many vendors of parts, chatsky's , attend ?
4. Is there a flea market for Vespa owners ?
5. Are there planned rides in the area ?
Thank you for any responses.
1. Several hundred, a thousand perhaps.
2. Both ride and trailer, I have done both.
3. Enough to hang for about an hour or two, or more depends on your interest.
4. Well, everything's for sale on some level, right?
5. That's the main attraction, if you don't know others attending. Depending on the location, there's coffee, chicken, or apple butter. Next year I'd plan on coffee.
Since there is always a host club planning the rally along with the Vespa Club of America, from year to year there is some variation. I like the idea of a flea market type of thing and its certainly something we could look into if we thought there was interest.
All Content Copyright 2005-2019 by Modern Vespa. All Rights Reserved.
Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.