OP
UTC

Addicted
2010 gts 300 super. 09 MP3 500 lite

Addicted
2010 gts 300 super. 09 MP3 500 lite
UTC quote
anyone find any results with this? tempted to get one and port head during install. but was hoping to follow rather than lead.
⬆️    About 1 month elapsed    ⬇️
UTC

Hooked
Aprilia Scarabeo 500

Hooked
Aprilia Scarabeo 500
UTC quote
I'm also curious as well and search has come up empty handed.
@web-tech avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
2008 MP3 500, 2013 BV350, 2020 Vespa Sei Giorni, 2008 Vespa S150

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@web-tech avatar
2008 MP3 500, 2013 BV350, 2020 Vespa Sei Giorni, 2008 Vespa S150
UTC quote
PM user Maksor, he is from the Netherlands and knows more than Piaggio about what you can do to a Piaggio Master Engine. He has built many and knows what parts work well together.
UTC

Hooked
Aprilia Scarabeo 500

Hooked
Aprilia Scarabeo 500
UTC quote
WEB-Tech wrote:
PM user Maksor, he is from the Netherlands and knows more than Piaggio about what you can do to a Piaggio Master Engine. He has built many and knows what parts work well together.
I'll definitely look him up. Thank you for the advise.
@waspmike avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
LXV 150 3v ie. Midnight Blue (Sold) Now Honda Zoomer X

Ossessionato
@waspmike avatar
LXV 150 3v ie. Midnight Blue (Sold) Now Honda Zoomer X
UTC quote
Re: malossi 500 cam
jerryd wrote:
anyone find any results with this? tempted to get one and port head during install. but was hoping to follow rather than lead.
I'm in the "if you are going to take the head off you might as well install one" camp.

If you've changed the weights in the variator so it revs a bit more just bung one in. But then the one I have for the 150 3V engine only cost me $25.
@motovista avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
GT 2.4

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@motovista avatar
GT 2.4
UTC quote
There was a point in time when the Gilera Nexus was going to be the hot big bore racing scooter, and a lot of companies made race parts for it. Piaggio made it just about impossible to do a big bore cylinder kit for the engine when they punched it out to 490, and the racing world moved onto the T-Max. The Malossi cam was developed while the Nexus was very actively raced, along with a set of valve springs that are better suited for long stretches at high rpms, and should be installed along with the cam.
We have sold a few of them, mostly to Latin America, and my understanding is that it still sells well in France, so you might get feedback from actual users on forums there.
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0261s ][ Queries: 3 (0.0036s) ][ Debug on ][ 313 ][ Thing One ]