[UPDATE - 9/18/2019, 2:15pm] Both items have been shipped out - one sold, one given away! Thanks to those who had an interest. I'm really glad they're going to be used!

Cheers,
Joe G.
Bishop, CA

=================================================

Okay, so I originally bought the 5.0 Corazzo in the tan w/red stripe color. I bought it new, and they only had the XXL size in stock, so hearing it ran a little slim, I went ahead and bought it.

Well, it's too big. So, I wore it twice, and it's been hanging in my closet for two years now.

I bought an XL 5.0 in the same color from eBay a year later, and I've been wearing that, instead.

Since Corazzo just had a 30% off sale, I bought a brand new XL 6.0 jacket, so I'd like to get rid of the two 5.0 jackets.

For the XL, you can have it free, for the price of shipping. I'll charge the exact shipping price, and that's it.

For the XXL, it's brand new, worn twice. If you can buy it for fifty bucks ($50.00), plus shipping, it's yours.

Both have all of the included pads, and have never been laid down/crashed. The XXL is in new condition, only having been worn twice. The XL is used, and has a little fraying in the cuffs (but not enough to show thread wear).

If you're interested, shoot me a PM, and I'll get a price for shipping to wherever you are.

Cheers!

corazzo5.0.jpg
Not my photo, just showing the color of the jackets. I have one XL and one XXL in this color.