BV 350 before and after Wrap
Post Reply    Forum -> Scooter Gallery
Author Message
Enthusiast
2018 Piaggio BV 350
Joined: 08 Jun 2019
Posts: 93
Location: NJ
Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:35 pm quote
I would like to introduce my favorite color on my favorite purchase.
I went from the regular white to Metallic Military Green via vinyl wrap. Itís a 2018.

Considering adding a yellow tint on the front lights, but I think Iíll look like a SPRITE can. -Not that thereís anything wrong with that.

Next ďmodĒ is fog lights. Any recs for good LEDs that throw light on the actual road?? Iím all ears.

4EB2B8DF-4952-49EC-9C71-B0BE6E4857E2.jpeg

16A040D2-6E80-467A-8785-BCD1BC3EE2B2.jpeg

Member
2016 BV350 ABS
Joined: 17 Jul 2016
Posts: 19
Location: Bloomfield, NJ
Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:09 pm quote
Wow! Love that color!
Enthusiast
2018 Piaggio BV 350
Joined: 08 Jun 2019
Posts: 93
Location: NJ
Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:17 pm quote
Thanks, Bill! Green is my favorite color. I thought it was going to be matte military green but when I saw it I didnít mind the finish on it. And it matches the bike better (on the satin finish gray parts).

Now people will finally be able to tell us and our bikes apart!
Molto Verboso
GTS 300 Super ABS/ASR
Joined: 07 Jun 2014
Posts: 1015
Location: Washington DC
Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:57 pm quote
Thatís beautiful! If I may ask indelicate questions, how much did cost and how long did it take?
Enthusiast
2018 Piaggio BV 350
Joined: 08 Jun 2019
Posts: 93
Location: NJ
Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:20 pm quote
Hey Budz, itís not that personal; makes sense you would ask. I got a lot of quotes for a grand, but I found one guy who did it for about $570. It was A LOT of labor; he unscrewed everything. If you already have the tools for that, I would advise taking it apart and seeing what the cost would be then. The front faring was hardest to do. For the most part you canít tell itís wrapped but on the front faring you can. But then, I chose not to pay 1K. Youíd have to get up close and mostly, people are seeing the back of it, speeding away at a speed and acceleration that makes one envious. Iím happy with it.
Enthusiast
Aprilia Scarabeo 500
Joined: 02 Oct 2019
Posts: 69
Location: Florida
Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:43 am quote
White is my favorite color for the BV350. I'd certainly like to own one someday, but I dig the wrap as well. Definitely sounds like a great deal at only $570, especially if they dismantled and put it back together. Any other plans for it like exhaust, filter, etc?
Enthusiast
2018 Piaggio BV 350
Joined: 08 Jun 2019
Posts: 93
Location: NJ
Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:36 pm quote
Scarabeo500ie wrote:
White is my favorite color for the BV350. I'd certainly like to own one someday, but I dig the wrap as well. Definitely sounds like a great deal at only $570, especially if they dismantled and put it back together. Any other plans for it like exhaust, filter, etc?
Planning on putting a set of fog lights on the front forks. And eventually a topcase. Not sure about any other mods; I always look to see what people do online but I donít see much, unfortunately. Iíd also like to get the front faring panel to serve as working signals, maybe upgrade that too.
Member
BV 350
Joined: 15 Sep 2014
Posts: 26
Location: San Diego
Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:54 am quote
lights
i have seen these mounted on two bikes here in san diego. one set on handlebars with custom mounts. the other set mounted to the body at shin level. vespamotor sports has a youtube video that shows them

https://www.bajadesigns.com/Products/led-auxilary-lights.asp
Enthusiast
Aprilia Scarabeo 500
Joined: 02 Oct 2019
Posts: 69
Location: Florida
Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:43 am quote
Karlsbadd wrote:
Scarabeo500ie wrote:
White is my favorite color for the BV350. I'd certainly like to own one someday, but I dig the wrap as well. Definitely sounds like a great deal at only $570, especially if they dismantled and put it back together. Any other plans for it like exhaust, filter, etc?
Planning on putting a set of fog lights on the front forks. And eventually a topcase. Not sure about any other mods; I always look to see what people do online but I donít see much, unfortunately. Iíd also like to get the front faring panel to serve as working signals, maybe upgrade that too.
I'd certainly like to see the fog lights done. More lighting is always a better thing on a scoot since we are basically invisible to drivers. If you do, please post pictures.
Enthusiast
2018 Piaggio BV 350
Joined: 08 Jun 2019
Posts: 93
Location: NJ
Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:18 pm quote
Scarabeo
Scarabeo500ie wrote:
Karlsbadd wrote:
Scarabeo500ie wrote:
White is my favorite color for the BV350. I'd certainly like to own one someday, but I dig the wrap as well. Definitely sounds like a great deal at only $570, especially if they dismantled and put it back together. Any other plans for it like exhaust, filter, etc?
Planning on putting a set of fog lights on the front forks. And eventually a topcase. Not sure about any other mods; I always look to see what people do online but I donít see much, unfortunately. Iíd also like to get the front faring panel to serve as working signals, maybe upgrade that too.
I'd certainly like to see the fog lights done. More lighting is always a better thing on a scoot since we are basically invisible to drivers. If you do, please post pictures.


If/when i do the foglights, donít worry; Iíll post. 😏
Missouri Loves Company Rally   Vespa Wasp Pin Badges   Yelcome Leather Top Cases and Roll Bags for Piaggio Vespa PX LX LXV GTS GTV
Post Reply    Forum -> Scooter Gallery
[ Time: 0.1677s ][ Queries: 25 (0.0334s) ][ Debug on ]