I'm leaving the Vespa life for a while after 2009 GTV250ie got totaled a few weeks ago. I will still be posting on MV and riding my BMW.

I decided that it wasn't worth hanging onto all my spare parts as I'll likely buy a new bike when/if I reenter the Vespa market and these parts may not fit.

The second photo describes the parts. I purchased almost all these from scooterwest over the years.

My prices is $160 for the lot including shipping in the US. Total price new from Scooterwest is $264. I've discounted the total package by 40%.

I'm not interested in selling the individual items at this time to avoid having to pack and mail a bunch of small packages.

There may be parts you won't need/want and you are welcome to resell them but most of them you will need at some point. These parts will fit any 250 and likely 300s. Many of these parts will fit multiple models. Check the Scooterwest website and check on the Fitment tab at the bottom of the page.

PM me if interested. I'm glad to give you my phone number if you want to talk real-time.

Best
Miguel

IMG_0060.jpg

Screen Shot 2019-09-30 at 9.03.41 PM.png