Finely a Vespa Owner
Post Reply    Forum -> General Discussion Previous12
TBD
Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:05 pm quote
WEB-Tech wrote:
PKinDC wrote:
WEB-Tech wrote:
Few pictures
I'm in the DMV - did you get that from the dealership in Arlington or the one in Fredericksburg? (I'm new here so not sure if I can name names).
Got the Vespa from La Moto in Arlington bought the BV350 from Fredricksburg Motorsports. Like La Moto more and their techs seem to know what they are doing.
I've heard lots of complaints about how long it takes to get service done at LaMoto - keep me posted on your experience. When I was there last weekend it seemed like there were a ton of scooters parked waiting to be serviced.

I've been hearing great things about the scooter shop in College Park being great for service....? Though they aren't a Vespa dealership. Does the warranty only cover for authorized Vespa shops?
Veni, Vidi, Posti
2008 MP3 500, 2013 BV350, 2020 Vespa Sei Giorni
Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:52 pm quote
PKinDC wrote:
WEB-Tech wrote:
PKinDC wrote:
WEB-Tech wrote:
Few pictures
I'm in the DMV - did you get that from the dealership in Arlington or the one in Fredericksburg? (I'm new here so not sure if I can name names).
Got the Vespa from La Moto in Arlington bought the BV350 from Fredricksburg Motorsports. Like La Moto more and their techs seem to know what they are doing.
I've heard lots of complaints about how long it takes to get service done at LaMoto - keep me posted on your experience. When I was there last weekend it seemed like there were a ton of scooters parked waiting to be serviced.

I've been hearing great things about the scooter shop in College Park being great for service....? Though they aren't a Vespa dealership. Does the warranty only cover for authorized Vespa shops?
Dropped my BV350 off on Friday and they had it fixed by Tuesday.
People drop bikes off peak season and expect to get them back in a week. They won't get looked at in a week in most cases. When I was working on motorcycles in the 80's , in the summer we told people it could be 2 weeks till it gets even looked at.
Ossessionato
Scoot Sold
Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:50 pm quote
Very nice, congrats!
Rallies Europe 2016   Vespa Wasp Pin Badges   Yelcome Leather Top Cases and Roll Bags for Piaggio Vespa PX LX LXV GTS GTV
Post Reply    Forum -> General Discussion Previous12
[ Time: 0.1729s ][ Queries: 23 (0.0428s) ][ Debug on ]