This should be my last topic. I think that I finally resolved the final issues that I was having since I did a P200E into a PX150. This is sort of a "part 2" of another topic that I opened a few weeks back but let me recap.
I found by accident that my P200 engine had the wrong studs installed. I had the carburetor studs that mount on to of the engine case way too long, they were like 2 1/4" long which is roughly .75" longer that what it suppose to be.
I noticed that overtime that I was trying to remove the carburetor to resolved other nightmare issues the bolts holding the carburetor were coming "hot", that is because of the friction. Not only the studs were the wrong size but they were also stripped so therefore the hollow M7 bolts were not pushing down and properly sealing the carburator.
Additionally, on my nightmare of swapping carburetors trying to resolve the high idle it made the situation worse. One of the times I fully disassembled the carburetor and soaked in a chemical but I left out the idle jet that goes inside the float chamber.
All the hardware carburetor studs and carburetor bolts washers and locking washers have been replaced and it fixed all my issues. Now when I revote engine the RPMs no longer stay high between shifts, the engine now revs freely like a 2 stroke motocross bike.
Hopefully my history can help another person out there with a similar struggle. The way I found the issue was by noticing the hot carb bolts every time they were going in and out, it didn't make any sense, I knew something was stripped.