One heated glove not working
Post Reply    Forum -> General Discussion
Hooked
2003 Vespa ET2
Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:37 am quote
Hi guys - I'm wondering if you have any thoughts or if perhaps someone has experienced this before:

one of my heated gloves (the right one) doesnt seem to heat at all..i have tried different wires to the gloves and connectors and am fairly confident that the glove itself has a fault.

These are gerbing G3 gloves...i sent an email to Gerbing as i have heard they are real good about warranty stuff...

if that doesnt work out do you guys know how to repair a bad glove?
Molto Verboso
2006 Vespa GTS250ie, 1992 BMW K75
Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:35 pm quote
I've had the wiring fail in one of my Gerbing Electric gloves. I called them and they sent me a new pair.
Hooked
2003 Vespa ET2
Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:14 am quote
i called them as well...they are having me send both gloves back...seems like i might be getting a new pair as well ... i will let you all know what happens
Ossessionato
Jeep 4dr. Rubicon, Hard Rock
Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:19 am quote
G3 gloves
Do you plug them into a heated jacket liner? Try plugging the glove that doesn't work into the the side where the glove does work. See what happens. At least you'll find out if its the gloves or glove harness.

I worked for Gerbings for years doing the IMS, after I retired. Gerbings sold to a company that seems to be OK. When the family owned it they stood by their product. Hope all turns out ok.
Team Scooter Trash for Petfinder Foundation   vespa scooterwest scooter west Motorsport Scooters   AF1 Racing Vespa Austin
Post Reply    Forum -> General Discussion
[ Time: 0.1152s ][ Queries: 23 (0.0344s) ][ Debug on ]