2005 PX150 Help getting running
Post Reply    Forum -> Not-So-Modern
Lurker
2005 Vespa Piaggio PX150
Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:19 pm quote
Purchased 2199 miles from neighbor. hasn't run in years. Need a path for success to remove gas tank, replace oil/filter lines, rebuild carb. Tips welcome. Need all the resources I can find. Gunk in fuel tank.

Need resources to assist me in replacing the fuel / oil lines, rebuilding carb. Got all the parts from Scooterwest. Researched YouTube for some guidance.Don't feel comfortable yet to get going. Tanks are drained. Heard that I need to be careful taking the seat off to get to the tank. It's a real challenge getting back on. Not sure why. I figure tomorrow is Thanksgiving and it'll be a perfect day to start. Any tips out there would sure be appreciative;[/u]
Addicted
63 Lambretta LI 125 series 3, 71 Sprint Veloce , 2005 Vespa PX150, 1979 P200E
Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:23 pm quote
Send me a private message and I can walk you through. I just did new fuel and oil lines on mine, I also replaced the sight glass and the oil tank because it was cracked. As far is the carburetor, I disassembled it many times and cleaned them and swapped them. My Px150 is also red.

Looking forward to talk to you on the private mesage and perhaps we can talk over the phone. Happy Thanksgivings.
Land of 10,000 Scoots Rally   Vespa Wasp Pin Badges   Yelcome Leather Top Cases and Roll Bags for Piaggio Vespa PX LX LXV GTS GTV
Post Reply    Forum -> Not-So-Modern
[ Time: 0.1208s ][ Queries: 23 (0.0278s) ][ Debug on ]