OP
UTC

Banned
2009 GTS 250, 2013 Buddy 125, 2014 Triumph Bonneville

Banned
2009 GTS 250, 2013 Buddy 125, 2014 Triumph Bonneville
UTC quote
I am unable to email the administration here. So I posted a question asking if I could get some help. I'm unable to send any messages but I can receive messages. So, since I can't reply people may think I'm just a rude jerk.

So I have no idea if this is a technical glitch, or if I'm being punished for some perceived infraction. If I'm being punished I would like to be told why and what is happening to me and what is being done to me. How can you leave someone guessing who asks for help, and not only does no one have the decency to answer his request one way or the other, but someone locks the thread. How childish.
@miguel avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
2009 GTV250 (Gone), 2003 Inder trailer (also gone), 2001 BMW R1100RT

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@miguel avatar
2009 GTV250 (Gone), 2003 Inder trailer (also gone), 2001 BMW R1100RT
UTC quote
I and like all other non-moderators have no idea why and consequently have not suggestions. Sorry. Miguel
@birdsnest avatar
UTC

Not So Moderator
VNB VSC 09C VMA VSX - vbc vmb

Not So Moderator
@birdsnest avatar
VNB VSC 09C VMA VSX - vbc vmb
UTC quote
I replied here: Question for administration

None of the moderators have bandwidth to debate the moderation or administration of the site. Please read the posting guidelines above, or the version of the guidelines in the NSM forum that I am more familiar with. If you can't get a satisfactory answer there, then be cool, be patient and I would suspect your PM privileges will be returned.

Please do note - Public complaints about the site admin and moderation is a quick path to getting bounced from the forum completely.
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0390s ][ Queries: 7 (0.0150s) ][ Debug on ][ 313 ][ Thing One ]