Beedspeed UK RIP
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum -> Not-So-Modern
Sprint Veloce
Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:52 pm quote
Not normally one to post complaints. But, oh my days, how awful these guys are... I thought I was dealing with a long-standing family business, subsequent research has revealed otherwise. I should have checked...
They listed parts as being in-stock, which weren't, took ages to do anything, then screwed up the order. Too painful for words.
And half the parts had been sourced from India, it would have been quicker to do that from here.
I would avoid at all costs - simply dreadful.
Weeks wasted.

Ethan, Dan, anyone else at Beedspeed...
I surrender.
I'm giving up on you in the same way that you've clearly given up on any form of customer service.
I'll return the wrong parts you sent halfway around the world for a refund (including postage) to my credit card. I don't expect this to happen anytime soon, you clearly work on a different timeline to normal businesses.
I still struggle to believe that, after so many requests for help and careful attention with my order, you screwed it up so badly.
The badly packaged, incorrectly picked collection of very mixed quality parts that took you a month to dispatch to me are a disgrace, you should be thoroughly ashamed of your products, your service and your business.
Your follow-up since I communicated the problems has been extraordinary. Not a hint of an apology, no suggestion of how you're going to make it right, nor any recognition that you've delayed by many weeks what should have been a simple rebuild. Your indifference to your obvious shortcomings is stunning.
Don't bother looking for the parts you should have sent, I've ordered them from a company with a reputation for customer service supported by positive online reviews (I wish I'd checked your reviews before ordering from you - I learned too late that so many of your customers have a similar opinion to mine).
I wish you luck with your failing business, I look forward to sharing my appalling Beedspeed experience with the broader scooter community online.
No need to respond to this email - in much the same way you've ignored most of my previous emails.
Regards,
Simeon Jupp

Last edited by HKsprint on Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:25 pm; edited 3 times in total
Sergeant at Arms
Weird 80's Vespas & Cool Vintage Lambrettas
Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:17 pm quote
In opposition to general posting rules Iíll let this stand and allow a window of time for beedspeed to reply.

However, HK please go back and edit your post with your full name at the end. Fair is fair on this end of things.

-g
Ossessionato
LXV 150 3v ie. Midnight Blue (Sold)
Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:19 pm quote
One swallow does not a summer make.
Ossessionato
Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:31 pm quote
greasy125 wrote:
In opposition to general posting rules Iíll let this stand and allow a window of time for beedspeed to reply.

However, HK please go back and edit your post with your full name at the end. Fair is fair on this end of things.

-g
Would also help if we knew the exact nature of the complaint(s) instead of some blogger type ramblings.
As regards to refund of postage. I don't know one business in the world who will do that. Also if the goods have been opened etc.
Sprint Veloce
Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:56 pm quote
greasy125 wrote:

-g
Your call, your site...
No more from me.
Ossessionato
Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:41 pm quote
I suggest this Thread be closed then deleted.

The OP doesn't wish to participate in any discussion so even if the vendor came on here to state their side of the story he would not be interested.

But leave it open for a few hours as it is too early for business hours in the UK if the vendor wishes to respond.
Ossessionato

Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:00 pm quote
I totally agree with HKsprint 100%!!!! The exact, i mean EXACT same things that he went through, so did i. I wish the best for any business, let alone a scooter business, but if you somehow go out of your way to be dishonest and keep both my money AND parts that i ordered on more than one occasion, then how are you supposed to grow and prosper? You won't entice me again by all the cool parts that you have pictured on your website.
Hooked
2007 Stella 150
Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:19 am quote
Filled out there online submission form with link.
I filled out their online submission form with a link to the post. No email to get lost or filtered as junk etc. It would be interesting to hear their side of the story. I did some looking online and found a few not so great reviews which is going to happen.
Land of 10,000 Scoots Rally   Vespa Wasp Pin Badges   AF1 Racing Vespa Austin
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum -> Not-So-Modern
[ Time: 0.1383s ][ Queries: 25 (0.0247s) ][ Debug on ]