Please tell me I should NOT buy a GTS!
Post Reply    Forum -> General Discussion 12Next
Author Message
Member
Vespa LX50 4t
Joined: 29 Aug 2007
Posts: 48
Location: The Netherlands
Thu Apr 16, 2020 11:17 pm quote
Hi,

So I bought a brand new LX50 in 2007. I always cherished it and actually: I still do. It's still in great condition, except for some rust because of salty road, but I'm going to fix that this Summer.

However, of course, it was too slow. So I bought a 1000cc Kawasaki Versys motorcycle three years ago, only to have it stolen end of last year. Insurance was top-notch, so I could buy a brand new Kawasaki a month ago. It's a great machine!

But.

I've always wanted a GTS. My head says NO, my heart shouts YES! And actually, I've already decided I'm going to get myself a nice GTS Touring, besides the Kawasaki. (The LX50 is ready for my daughter to cherish now.)

How will I divide my attention between the Kawasaki and the GTS?! How can I give both of them the love and cherishment they both deserve?

I feel like a happily married husband who wants to start a second relationship with his high school sweetheart...

Thanks for reading .
Ossessionato
Triumph Street Scrambler 2018, Suzuki VanVan200 (sold), 2015 Sprint 125 (sold)
Joined: 12 Apr 2015
Posts: 2386
Location: Finland
Thu Apr 16, 2020 11:26 pm quote
You can rest assured that you're not the only one with this dilemma

One thing to consider is that a GTS can do quite a lot. Heck, just look the US side of this forum, it's been succesfully used as a touring bike!

Scaled back to Europe, if you'll tour accross Europe regularly, or ride longer trips, or frequently ride with a passanger, that's where you'll continue to appreciate the Versys.

But if you'll do mostly short trips, ride alone and have interest in using backroads instead of the main routes for longer trips, GTS is a versatile all-purpose bike.
Addicted
2013 GTS300ie
Joined: 12 Dec 2017
Posts: 825
Location: Pretoria, South Africa
Thu Apr 16, 2020 11:51 pm quote
Re: Please tell me I should NOT buy a GTS!
Mopmop wrote:
Hi,

How will I divide my attention between the Kawasaki and the GTS?!
How can I give both of them the love and cherishment they both deserve?

I feel like a happily married husband who wants to start a second relationship with his high school sweetheart...

Emotional consideration:
Affection is the only thing humans have in unlimited supply.
The more you give, the more you have to give.
You will manage to cherish the GTS too.

Logical consideration:
The optimum number of motorcycles to own can be expressed mathematically by the following equation:

N = Nn +1

where:
N = Optimum number
Nn= the number you currently own.

PS: Send us pictures of your high school sweetheart!
Veni, Vidi, Posti
LX190, Primavera
Joined: 12 Oct 2007
Posts: 6467
Location: New Zealand
Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:33 am quote
Re: Please tell me I should NOT buy a GTS!
Fudmucker wrote:
Logical consideration:
The optimum number of motorcycles to own can be expressed mathematically by the following equation:

N = Nn +1

where:
N = Optimum number
Nn= the number you currently own.

PS: Send us pictures of your high school sweetheart!
N has a practical upper limit of S-1.
S is the number at which your Spouse kicks you out and you find your highschool sweetheart is a large small time drug dealer living in a trailer with eight kids and three teeth. And you join her.
Ossessionato
Yamaha Tricity 155 Urban 2019 - MV Agusta 125 RS 1956 - Yamaha Majesty 250 DX 1998
Joined: 21 Jul 2007
Posts: 3528
Location: Latina (Italy)
Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:46 am quote
Re: Please tell me I should NOT buy a GTS!
Mopmop wrote:
Hi,

So I bought a brand new LX50 in 2007. I always cherished it and actually: I still do. It's still in great condition, except for some rust because of salty road, but I'm going to fix that this Summer.

However, of course, it was too slow. So I bought a 1000cc Kawasaki Versys motorcycle three years ago, only to have it stolen end of last year. Insurance was top-notch, so I could buy a brand new Kawasaki a month ago. It's a great machine!

But.

I've always wanted a GTS. My head says NO, my heart shouts YES! And actually, I've already decided I'm going to get myself a nice GTS Touring, besides the Kawasaki. (The LX50 is ready for my daughter to cherish now.)

How will I divide my attention between the Kawasaki and the GTS?! How can I give both of them the love and cherishment they both deserve?

I feel like a happily married husband who wants to start a second relationship with his high school sweetheart...

Thanks for reading .
It is an opportunity to experience a double relationship, one quiet and the other stormy ... but which one do you want to combine with which vehicle?
Hooked
2009 Vespa GTS300 S
Joined: 28 Nov 2017
Posts: 202
Location: Christchurch, New Zealand
Fri Apr 17, 2020 2:41 am quote
Sorry that is impossible, believe me , I tried.

I had a Honda Deaville but lusted after a GTS. So I bought a GTS250ie. The GTS did the road riding just fine but I got the adventure riding itch, so exchanged the Deauville for a Royal Enfield Himalayan. The euphoria of the Himma clouded my judgement thinking that the Himma does it all for me I sold the GTS. Well was a mistake.
I bought another GTS and brought it down home at the start of March this year. So here is a link to help you make up your mind that you do "not" want one.
2000 kms to collect a scoot in NZ

Addicted
2013 GTS300ie
Joined: 12 Dec 2017
Posts: 825
Location: Pretoria, South Africa
Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:20 am quote
Re: Please tell me I should NOT buy a GTS!
znomit wrote:
Fudmucker wrote:
Logical consideration:
The optimum number of motorcycles to own can be expressed mathematically by the following equation:

N = Nn +1

where:
N = Optimum number
Nn= the number you currently own.

PS: Send us pictures of your high school sweetheart!
N has a practical upper limit of S-1.
S is the number at which your Spouse kicks you out and you find your highschool sweetheart is a large small time drug dealer living in a trailer with eight kids and three teeth. And you join her.
Attila wrote:
It is an opportunity to experience a double relationship, one quiet and the other stormy ... but which one do you want to combine with which vehicle?
I have a unique relationship status.
I have a 41-year marriage (+2 years courting) with my wife.
I have a 52-year relationship with my high school sweetheart of which 48 years have been purely platonic (yes, it is possible!).
When I met my wife I made it clear it was not a 'one or the other' situation. The two became firm friends and now gang up on me!
The wife calls her my 'girlfriend'.

At my 40th birthday party my 'girlfriend' asked me what kind of 4x4 I was planning to buy. I asked her to explain (she has a PhD Psychology) and she said:
"When men get to your age, they go through an identity crisis and do one of two things - either find a mistress, or they buy a 4x4. As I have known you since the age of 13, I know which alternative you will choose."

Well, I didn't buy a 4x4 - I bought a BMW R80/7 motorcycle instead.
She became known as 'The Mistress".
My wife doesn't ride pillion at all so I really can have weekends away with my mistress.

Time marched on and my crisis deepened. I met a younger mistress (R100S) and passed my first one off to a work colleague. Then I was seduced by a 1981 R80G/S and I got involved with her twin sister as well ! A 1996 R80GSPD came my way too and I succumbed again. Further down the line, my path crossed with a 2004 R1200GS that I kept for a few years on the side as well until I callously traded her for a 2009 virgin model...

I managed to resist temptation for a few years, then a stunning Italian girl distracted me from my Bavarian harem and a Vespa 300GTS came into my life - to my utter joy.

For two years I was mostly faithful, but again a nubile virgin Bavarian
fraulein crossed my path and (for the last time I promise!) I took her into my stable.

So,here I am, 65 years old with a wife, a girlfriend and 6 mistresses!

Regarding the S-1 situation, my dear wife once asked me:
"Hypothetically, what would you do if I told you to choose between me and the bikes?" To this I replied:"That is a question that neither of us wants to know the answer."

But I did sit my wife down over a bottle of red and, at the right moment, I said:
"Motorcycling will always take me away from you and the kids... but YOU are the reason why I come back every time!"

The S-1 subject now rests, with a solemn promise from me that, as long as I have two-wheeled mistresses in my life, there will be no two-legged ones...
Veni, Vidi, Posti
Neutrino MP3 492.7 AK, 2013 Moto Guzzi Norge
Joined: 29 Mar 2008
Posts: 21604
Location: Harriman, Tennessee, Tn
Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:05 am quote
the only thing I can say is go for it. I acquired a decent 2007 GTS a couple days ago. Has only 9500 miles. needs typical stuff like tires, oil change, belt and rollers. This is my FIRST vespa BTW. I have all its cousins though.

gts 250 2007.jpg

Veni, Vidi, Posti
946
Joined: 18 Jun 2007
Posts: 6041
Location: Acworth, GA
Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:32 am quote
You should buy a GTS...probably weighs less than your old high school sweetheart, too. 😉
Addicted
2006 LX150 (carbed) | 2007 GT200
Joined: 29 Jun 2016
Posts: 928
Location: Toronto
Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:52 am quote
old as dirt wrote:
the only thing I can say is go for it. I acquired a decent 2007 GTS a couple days ago. Has only 9500 miles. needs typical stuff like tires, oil change, belt and rollers. This is my FIRST vespa BTW. I have all its cousins though.
Congrats! I really like the handlebar-mounted wind direction gauge!
Member
Vespa LX50 4t
Joined: 29 Aug 2007
Posts: 48
Location: The Netherlands
Fri Apr 17, 2020 5:51 am quote
Hey guys,

Each and every one of your replies brings a great smile on my face, thanks .

I'd say: keep 'em coming. There may be something in there that can convince me to not buy it .
Molto Verboso
2013 Vespa 300 Super, 2007 Burgman 400
Joined: 30 Mar 2014
Posts: 1717
Location: Minneapolis USA
Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:14 am quote
Vespa 300 The Scooter for All
I have always liked the smaller Vespas. Classic design with Urban riding
excitement.

The 300 just gives you more power and opportunities. To get anywhere around my Metro-Plex, in a reasonable amount of time, you have to get on the Freeway. The Vespa 300 gives you that ability and the same back road slow riding enjoyment.

As many on this forum have stated, "even if you have a larger motorcycle, the Vespa is the best second machine to own".

Bob Copeland
Minnesota 43 degrees today

dsc06156_34122897573_o.jpg

Veni, Vidi, Posti
GTS 300ABS, Buddy 125, Buddy Kick 125
Joined: 29 Dec 2007
Posts: 11307
Location: Oregon City, OR
Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:25 am quote
"Please tell me I should NOT buy a GTS!"

Hmmm, I can't think of a reason. IMHO the GTS is pretty much the pinnacle in the evolution of the classic motor scooter. If you can only own 1 scooter, I recommend the GTS.
Veni, Vidi, Posti
2007 LX150 2015 GTS 2013 BV 350
Joined: 13 Sep 2012
Posts: 9183
Location: Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:35 am quote
Well, if you need another excuse, you wouldn't be able to ride it on the bike lanes in Amsterdam like the 50 ...
Hooked
2015 Vespa GTS300 Super
Joined: 26 Sep 2017
Posts: 442
Location: Connecticut
Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:38 pm quote
I'm having the opposite version of the same problem. I ride a GTS300, but my heart says I need a motorcycle (or larger scooter), too. I'm doing my best to say "NO" to the motorcycle - one scooter and one car is enough for one person. But if the right deal comes along...

Here's my practical advice - If you can afford a GTS300 (and insurance, maintenance, taxes, etc.), you should get one. If paying for a GTS is a difficulty, stay with the Versys only.
Member
300 GTS ie 2013 Bronze
Joined: 26 Jun 2014
Posts: 23
Location: Arlington, TX
Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:20 pm quote
Great thread. LOVE your senses of humor. Beautiful machines, every one of them.

I'm stricken with the novel Vespa13 virus as well--the 300GTS strain.

Also have a beautiful Harley Davidson Road King for the longer journeys. Rode from Fort Worth to Seattle last summer to see the Rolling Stones for my first time.

I'm planning to ride to Houston from Fort Worth (Arlington) this spring or summer to see my daughter, and I'm relieved that the 300 will handle the brief sprints on the freeway that will be required to get into and out of the big cities.

Or I could fly my '53 Bonanza down there.

Those are my mistresses so far, but every newly retired man also needs an RV. Suggestions?
Addicted
2006 GT200L "Lone Star"-Sold, 2006 Yamaha Majesty YP400
Joined: 15 Jan 2019
Posts: 635
Location: Texas
Fri Apr 17, 2020 2:07 pm quote
berto wrote:
old as dirt wrote:
the only thing I can say is go for it. I acquired a decent 2007 GTS a couple days ago. Has only 9500 miles. needs typical stuff like tires, oil change, belt and rollers. This is my FIRST vespa BTW. I have all its cousins though.
Congrats! I really like the handlebar-mounted wind direction gauge!
Veni, Vidi, Posti
Neutrino MP3 492.7 AK, 2013 Moto Guzzi Norge
Joined: 29 Mar 2008
Posts: 21604
Location: Harriman, Tennessee, Tn
Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:52 pm quote
berto wrote:
old as dirt wrote:
the only thing I can say is go for it. I acquired a decent 2007 GTS a couple days ago. Has only 9500 miles. needs typical stuff like tires, oil change, belt and rollers. This is my FIRST vespa BTW. I have all its cousins though.
Congrats! I really like the handlebar-mounted wind direction gauge!
thanks it was difficult to do, but its done. Thought about a n airport wind sock but amazon was out of them.
Hooked
2009 Vespa GTS300 S
Joined: 28 Nov 2017
Posts: 202
Location: Christchurch, New Zealand
Fri Apr 17, 2020 5:48 pm quote
old as dirt wrote:
berto wrote:
old as dirt wrote:
the only thing I can say is go for it. I acquired a decent 2007 GTS a couple days ago. Has only 9500 miles. needs typical stuff like tires, oil change, belt and rollers. This is my FIRST vespa BTW. I have all its cousins though.
Congrats! I really like the handlebar-mounted wind direction gauge!
thanks it was difficult to do, but its done. Thought about a n airport wind sock but amazon was out of them.
Friggin' Covid-19
Veni, Vidi, Posti
LX190, Primavera
Joined: 12 Oct 2007
Posts: 6467
Location: New Zealand
Fri Apr 17, 2020 5:56 pm quote
NZscoot wrote:
old as dirt wrote:
berto wrote:
old as dirt wrote:
the only thing I can say is go for it. I acquired a decent 2007 GTS a couple days ago. Has only 9500 miles. needs typical stuff like tires, oil change, belt and rollers. This is my FIRST vespa BTW. I have all its cousins though.
Congrats! I really like the handlebar-mounted wind direction gauge!
thanks it was difficult to do, but its done. Thought about a n airport wind sock but amazon was out of them.
Friggin' Covid-19
It's never been more important to keep upwind of people.
Veni, Vidi, Posti
Neutrino MP3 492.7 AK, 2013 Moto Guzzi Norge
Joined: 29 Mar 2008
Posts: 21604
Location: Harriman, Tennessee, Tn
Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:11 am quote
guess I will just put the boat in the water this weekend and practice social distancing.
Ossessionato
Yamaha Tricity 155 Urban 2019 - MV Agusta 125 RS 1956 - Yamaha Majesty 250 DX 1998
Joined: 21 Jul 2007
Posts: 3528
Location: Latina (Italy)
Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:23 am quote
johnwblackstone wrote:
Suggestions?
Yes ... buy a Yamaha Tricity 155 and enjoy new sensations.
Member
300 GTS ie 2013 Bronze
Joined: 26 Jun 2014
Posts: 23
Location: Arlington, TX
Sat Apr 18, 2020 5:36 am quote
Italian coast
Attila, I would LOVE to ride the Italian coast on a T155. Maybe Iíll get a chance to someday. I spent 6 months in Firenze in college, and have been in and out of Sicilia many times. BellíItalia
Moto Giro Titan
2009 GTS 250 Super Lucrezia Borgia, 2013 Ducati Hyperstrada, Little Big Red
Joined: 04 Feb 2009
Posts: 2563
Location: Carrollton, Kentucky
Sat Apr 18, 2020 5:42 am quote
Donít buy a GTS. Youíre welcome.
Enthusiast
2012 GTS & Ď04 ET4
Joined: 17 Oct 2018
Posts: 96
Location: Montgomery, TX
Sat Apr 18, 2020 5:52 am quote
johnwblackstone wrote:
...but every newly retired man also needs an RV. Suggestions?
Airstream---vintage or new; Bowlus Road Chief; those would be at the top of my list. Alas, toy hauling is a rare thing with these. But you could always customize a vintage trailer to use as a toy hauler. Once the kids are out of the house our Airstream will get modified to haul a couple Vespas.

Dave
Member
300 GTS ie 2013 Bronze
Joined: 26 Jun 2014
Posts: 23
Location: Arlington, TX
Sat Apr 18, 2020 6:31 am quote
Dave, I like the way you think. Donít know anything about Bowlus, but Iíll start my research. Airstream is a class act for sure. Yes, Iíll probably bring the Vespa on my RV trips vs the Harley.

Kids are gone, and I just retired last month right in time for the travel restrictions.

Maybe Iíll pass through your neck of the woods on my Vespa trip to Houston to see my daughter.

John
Veni, Vidi, Posti
Lx 50 4T, GTS 250, S 150 (Missing in KS), Something Chinese, GT 200 (sold)
Joined: 21 Feb 2011
Posts: 8423
Location: KS USA
Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:05 am quote
We are somewhat similar that we both own an LX50.

Slow yeah but pretty versatile in my opinion for running errands.

The GTS is more of a touring bike. You will find it difficult to maintain speeds under 40 miles an hour in city traffic. You are always going to want to go faster and faster.

I am glad you are leaving the lx50 for your daughter to enjoy. As far as I can see, there is no reason not to get a GTS. It's not super fast but it's exhilarating to ride.

Last edited by Max6200 on Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Enthusiast
2012 GTS & Ď04 ET4
Joined: 17 Oct 2018
Posts: 96
Location: Montgomery, TX
Sat Apr 18, 2020 9:38 am quote
johnwblackstone wrote:
Maybe Iíll pass through your neck of the woods on my Vespa trip to Houston to see my daughter.

John
Let me know if you do! There are a few good rides around here on backroads worth the time!
Veni, Vidi, Posti
GTS 300, BV 500, Buddy 125
Joined: 05 Apr 2008
Posts: 8138
Location: Houston, TX/Breckenridge, CO
Sat Apr 18, 2020 1:01 pm quote
RRider wrote:
You can rest assured that you're not the only one with this dilemma

One thing to consider is that a GTS can do quite a lot. Heck, just look the US side of this forum, it's been succesfully used as a touring bike!

Scaled back to Europe, if you'll tour accross Europe regularly, or ride longer trips, or frequently ride with a passanger, that's where you'll continue to appreciate the Versys.

But if you'll do mostly short trips, ride alone and have interest in using backroads instead of the main routes for longer trips, GTS is a versatile all-purpose bike.
It has been successfully used as a touring bike in the US as well. Unless your idea of touting is to hop on interstates, M roads, the Autobahn or similar and ride at high speeds for hours on end it is a damned fine touring machine. Though unless you put footpeg extenders on it won't be particularly comfortable for a passenger for an extended ride.
Veni, Vidi, Posti
GTS 300, BV 500, Buddy 125
Joined: 05 Apr 2008
Posts: 8138
Location: Houston, TX/Breckenridge, CO
Sat Apr 18, 2020 1:19 pm quote
johnwblackstone wrote:
I'm planning to ride to Houston from Fort Worth (Arlington) this spring or summer to see my daughter, and I'm relieved that the 300 will handle the brief sprints on the freeway that will be required to get into and out of the big cities.
Hard to count the number of times I've ridden between Houston, Austin, Hill, Country and Oklahoma. I prefer taking the FM roads to I 70, I 45, I 59/69 but I have thousands of miles on those interstates between my previous GTS 250 and it's younger successor my current GTS 300.

I will say you get funny looks and frequently full blown waves from Harley riders when they see you on the freeway especially on I 70 heading to Vail Pass and Moab from Breckenridge. It is a bit difficult going up some of the passes on I 70 and I 25 but since we've still been able to pass semis all is good. The 300 has a bit more torque for those grades than the 250 and the HPE should do a bit better especially if you get the Kubler ring to bypass the EU speed limiter.
Enthusiast
Joined: 25 Aug 2017
Posts: 72

Sat Apr 18, 2020 1:44 pm quote
People say that the small frame Vespa is better in the city for darting around but I find my 300 more comfortable to ride in the city than the wife's 50cc. The weight and power gives it more stability I think.
I feel more comfortable on a motorcycle on the highway but that may be just psychological because of the Vespa's tire size, At 110kph it does get twitchy though.
Molto Verboso
GTS 300 Super ABS/ASR, BV 350 ABS/ASR
Joined: 07 Jun 2014
Posts: 1083
Location: Washington DC
Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:50 pm quote
Donít do it! Itís a horrible addiction that will take hold of you...
Veni, Vidi, Posti
Lx 50 4T, GTS 250, S 150 (Missing in KS), Something Chinese, GT 200 (sold)
Joined: 21 Feb 2011
Posts: 8423
Location: KS USA
Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:39 pm quote
Budz wrote:
Donít do it! Itís a horrible addiction that will take hold of you...
Haha! You nailed it.
Addicted
2009 GTS 250ie
Joined: 24 Mar 2018
Posts: 672
Location: south Texas
Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:19 am quote
Isn't requesting that here much like going into a pizza place (and it has been weeks since we've had pizza out) and asking them to tell you to not have pizza. I would use the bar analogy, but I'm not one to spend time in a bar. Back to the point: buy the GTS... a scoot that is capable of doing highway riding and around town is just more versatile.

Plus, and more importantly: you know you want one.

Veni, Vidi, Posti
Lx 50 4T, GTS 250, S 150 (Missing in KS), Something Chinese, GT 200 (sold)
Joined: 21 Feb 2011
Posts: 8423
Location: KS USA
Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:17 am quote
Captain Jim wrote:
Isn't requesting that here much like going into a pizza place (and it has been weeks since we've had pizza out) and asking them to tell you to not have pizza. I would use the bar analogy, but I'm not one to spend time in a bar. Back to the point: buy the GTS... a scoot that is capable of doing highway riding and around town is just more versatile.

Plus, and more importantly: you know you want one.

I completely agree with you Captain. That was my attempt at humor!


I have owned two gts's and I have loved them both.
Member
Vespa LX50 4t
Joined: 29 Aug 2007
Posts: 48
Location: The Netherlands
Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:32 am quote
Captain Jim wrote:
Isn't requesting that here much like going into a pizza place (and it has been weeks since we've had pizza out) and asking them to tell you to not have pizza. I would use the bar analogy, but I'm not one to spend time in a bar. Back to the point: buy the GTS... a scoot that is capable of doing highway riding and around town is just more versatile.

Plus, and more importantly: you know you want one.

You are absolutely right!

That is exactly why Iím asking it here
Enthusiast
Joined: 11 Apr 2017
Posts: 50

Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:19 am quote
GET THE GTS!!! You will not regret it. The new HPE engine delivers adequately on US highways. I ride mostly on the highways and GTS is a joy to ride. On weekends I ride with my motorcycle buddies with no issues. GET THE GTS!!!
Member
2019 GTS 300 Super
Joined: 07 Jan 2019
Posts: 13
Location: Covington, WA
Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:15 pm quote
DaveMc wrote:
johnwblackstone wrote:
...but every newly retired man also needs an RV. Suggestions?
Airstream---vintage or new; Bowlus Road Chief; those would be at the top of my list. Alas, toy hauling is a rare thing with these. But you could always customize a vintage trailer to use as a toy hauler. Once the kids are out of the house our Airstream will get modified to haul a couple Vespas.

Dave
Highly recommend ATC. All aluminum toy hauler, zero wood so nothing to rot. Great for hauling the scoots, too.

And definitely get the GTS....

Resized_20190227_180432_9533.jpeg

Member
Joined: 28 Jun 2020
Posts: 5
Location: Miamisburg, Ohio
Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:08 am quote
I've never been able to come up with a good excuse to not buy anything in my life, and I have the garage to prove it.
Hooked
2020 SuperTech, GTS300, 71Rally 180, 64VBB, 79&80 P200
Joined: 05 Jan 2009
Posts: 189
Location: North West Georgia
Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:07 am quote
Oldude wrote:
I've never been able to come up with a good excuse to not buy anything in my life, and I have the garage to prove it.
+1
Your Rally Here   vespa scooterwest scooter west Motorsport Scooters   Scooter Parts Company
Post Reply    Forum -> General Discussion 12Next
[ Time: 0.5481s ][ Queries: 27 (0.1246s) ][ Debug on ]