2020 Primavera 50 CC Limited Speed Edition - any experience?
Post Reply    Forum -> General Discussion
Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:45 am quote
- I did a forum search for the above - no joy.

- Personal experience is LX150 and a GY6 based 50CC Kymco. The modified Kymco is there to prevent me from wrenching the Vespa until it doesn't work...

A Connecticut based (no Class M license) friend considering a "moped class" scoot. (Favorable registration/tax rules). The 2020 "Limited Speed" Vespa models seem to fit the legal requirements.

Does anybody have any experience with this? I think that Fuel Injection is good for "winter storage", but their area is hilly, and the restrictions might be too much.

Is all the standard 50CC horsepower there, and just speed limited electronically?

Are any upgrades even possible with the Piaggio Engine (if needed)?

I have had enough with a particular import from a particular country lately, so I would rather they buy Italian....

//herrwingnut
Addicted
Vespa PX 177 Settantesimo, Vespa GTS Super 300 HPE
Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:08 am quote
Not sure how they are sold there but I am guessing is similar. In the UK 50cc bikes are restricted to a moped class. You can derestrict the bike to get the full power (check the legality of that there). Whether or not a 50cc is enough is hard to say as it depends where you ride it. I have owned a couple in the past and they were fine for what I used them for.
  DoubleGood Vespa T-Shirts  
Post Reply    Forum -> General Discussion
[ Time: 0.1131s ][ Queries: 24 (0.0301s) ][ Debug on ]