Since I'm relocating to Seattle, WA cooler heads have prevailed and I'm liquidating all my assets. Well, most of them

Purchased in June 2019, I've barely put 200 miles on it. Beautiful, barely ridden Vespa 2007 GT200L in Daring Plum with matching top case. 8003 miles. Has turn signal warning buzzer, loud horn, tall windscreen, comfy leather saddle and backpad on the top case.
Recent maintenance done 6/19/2020: changed oil and air filter, topped up fluids (gear oil, engine oil). Can do up to 70 mph, but I never did that - stuck to small highways 50-55 mph. The previous owner used it as a commuter until he sold it to me for a bigger bike.
Recent mods include LED turn and brake lights in the top case for additional visibility.
What's included: two sets of keys, owner's manual, shop manual, factory touch-up paint, all-weather cover that fits the scooter perfectly, title, paperwork. Has VT registration and inspection until August 2020.
You need a valid motorcycle endorsement on your driver's license to ride or test ride.
For and additional $100 we'll throw in a Harbor Freight motorcycle/scooter carrier with ratcheting straps for a 2" receiver. This is what we did transporting the scooter from MA to VT (about 300 miles) - we got it back in one piece, but it was terrifying - not gonna lie. 
If shipping is desired/needed, it will be up to the buyer to arrange and pay for.
NB - Kirby the vulture cat is not included

Photos posted,can send a link for the video run-down of the top case lights. $3,000 firm.

IMG_1132.JPG
side view of the Vespa, helmet could be included - Voss sz S.

IMG_1175.JPG
New Nimbus 2000 decal - which can be removed.