Decided to sell my baby... just have too much going on... Anyway, she is a very well maintained 2014 GTV in Expresso Brown with 15k on the clock. I have done all the services and have all of the receipts. Full chrome racks, front and rear. chrome fender guards, front and rear. Chrome headlamp "brow.". Chrome floorboard rack, OEM brown leather GTV double seat and Eurogel single seat with "Cheeky" seat cover to match originals. 3 windscreens, short, medium, tall. Custom amber LED fog lamps. Running lights and tail lights are LED. Seible Nautilus air horn,. Black Widow stainless exhaust as well as the OEM exhaust with pipe tool and extra gaskets. Tucano Urbano mitts (used once). Battery tender, phone holder, power outlet, GIVI tunnel bag and will also throw in my Cycleshell cover. I'm sure there is more that I am forgetting. (Edited to include tie downs and ramp) Located Charleston , SC. reduced to $4,400. Call Paul 843.723.3213 (NO TEXTS) or email prossmann@bellsouth.net.

IMG_0300.JPG

IMG_1183.JPG
The stickers are only on the windscreen.

IMG_1195.JPG

IMG_1190.JPG
Eurogel seat with "cheeky" cover. Original leather double seat is also included.

IMG_1193.JPG
Black Widow stainless exhaust system. OEM Vespa exhaust is also included.