VESPA GTS 125 300 250 Auxiliary Fuel Tank 5L
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum -> General Discussion Previous12
Hooked

Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:32 pm quote
Burt37 wrote:
Thescooterbud wrote:
Iím down for that! Iím just not a sales experts, and these prices were not set by me tho, so let me work on that with my developers and would make an updated as soon I fix that!! Appreciated it all your comments and support tho, donít take me wrong if I sounded defensive, but my point here was to share my thought and experience with a product non one has really tested and I think is really cool and useful! Not to make money out of this community! 🤘🏼🤙
I like that..

I'm not in the market for a tank but once again, if you come back with a "good" price here, I'm 100% sure, that you will create interest in your tank..
I'm really glad that we ended with a positive result for the community here..

Thanks for that...
Yep! Like I said I posted the video with the purpose of helping not promoting a product, sorry if some of you miss understood it but Iím here to provide help that once you guys also provided me, not to screw you and make money out you guys...
Hooked

Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:54 pm quote
znomit wrote:
Thescooterbud wrote:
mayorofnow wrote:
I didn't realize Thescooterbud is selling these things. Bold move replying to an AliExpress wholesale link with the same thing imported at 2x the price.
Because im not trying to make money with you guys! That whatís funny about this, I was just reviewing a product I was sent to clarify all theses questions...
You're selling these from the website listed in your sig at about twice the price of the aliexpress ones. You also have 999 of them in stock. You're expecting these to be hot items?
Iím not expecting anything man! Iím no trying to sell the product itself... you guys got the wrong point... too funny... I was just trying to help clarify things and yall ate me alive with the price thing when I wasnít even paying attention to that... if you like the product you can buy it from anywhere you want to! Is the same for me...
Hooked
Vespa Supertech 2019 (EURO3/APAC)
Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:12 pm quote
5 liter jerry can in a bag that sits between my feet (perfectly shaped).

cheap, puts weight in a good place and leaves under seat for clothes etc.

PXL_20210213_000712076 (2).jpg
my solution5

ex 1986 Vespa PX125, 2007 Vespa LX150
Fri Feb 12, 2021 5:22 pm quote
I'm wondering....what's the use of all these extra cans and accessories when a couple of 30 cents 1 liter mineral water bottles can do the trick as well?

Don't get me wrong, the more accessories there are for our Vespa the happier I am, but I've always done magic with these emptied plastic bottles filled with fuel, I think I'll stick to them for now
Hooked
Vespa Supertech 2019 (EURO3/APAC)
Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:26 pm quote
Mauro150LX wrote:
I'm wondering....what's the use of all these extra cans and accessories when a couple of 30 cents 1 liter mineral water bottles can do the trick as well?
The plastic jerry can was $10 and has integrated funnel and the opening is perfect size for fuel bowser. I needed 4-5 litres. I already had the bag. Still was lots of room in the bag, can was only about half the bag size.

Definitely the right solution *for me*
Hooked
2016 BV350 White
Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:03 pm quote
The price for one of these is now $89.00 usd on the aliexpress website referred to at the start of this thread. I think that's a fair price for a custom fit tank that fits under your seat. I wish I knew how this would fit in my BV350 pet carrier. Anyone got dimensions for it? My guess is that this will be a little too loose for me. If its a good fit I want one.

Another thought is you don't have to use the pump that comes with it. You could just pull the tank out, remove the lid, and pour the gas into your regular tank. This is what I would do. I wouldn't want the pump and tubing smelling up the other things in my pet carrier.
ex 1986 Vespa PX125, 2007 Vespa LX150
Sat Feb 13, 2021 12:45 am quote
Still it is a well-made accessory, does anyone have a clue if it would fit a Vespa Lx?
Hooked

Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:38 pm quote
Hello everyone! Hope yíall doing well! Prices been fixed! Hope it helps

Thanks for all the support!

https://www.thescooterbud.com/product/5l-auxiliary-fuel-tank/
Hooked

Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:41 pm quote
bean counter wrote:
The price for one of these is now $89.00 usd on the aliexpress website referred to at the start of this thread. I think that's a fair price for a custom fit tank that fits under your seat. I wish I knew how this would fit in my BV350 pet carrier. Anyone got dimensions for it? My guess is that this will be a little too loose for me. If its a good fit I want one.

Another thought is you don't have to use the pump that comes with it. You could just pull the tank out, remove the lid, and pour the gas into your regular tank. This is what I would do. I wouldn't want the pump and tubing smelling up the other things in my pet carrier.
Hellos guys, this only fits the GT/GTS/GTV models, it does not fit the BV350 or the LX. This tank was specifically and precisely made for the these models, even tho, just to show you, I have an ET4 and it does not fit as you can see in the image below

Maybe in the future we would design and produce it for other models.

And about not using the pump, I wouldnít recommend trying that because youíll end up with a mess, I havenít try it and I donít think it would work, since the tank was designed not to be remove for usage, the pump is very useful and if storage correctly with a ďziplockĒ bag inside the cloth bag included it, personally I havenít experienced anything, is been a very useful accessory! I have used it more than I think I would! Lol

Thanks

CBAE5F9E-1757-44AA-B351-B281C72119E4.jpeg

Hooked

Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:41 pm quote
bean counter wrote:

Hellos guys, this only fits the GT/GTS/GTV models, it does not fit the BV350 or the LX. This tank was specifically and precisely made for the these models, even tho, just to show you, I have an ET4 and it does not fit as you can see in the image below

Maybe in the future we would design and produce it for other models.

And about not using the pump, I wouldnít recommend trying that because youíll end up with a mess, I havenít try it and I donít think it would work, since the tank was designed not to be remove for usage, the pump is very useful and if storage correctly with a ďziplockĒ bag inside the cloth bag included it, personally I havenít experienced anything, is been a very useful accessory! I have used it more than I think I would! Lol

Thanks

CBAE5F9E-1757-44AA-B351-B281C72119E4.jpeg

Veni, Vidi, Posti
LX190, Primavera
Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:05 pm quote
Thescooterbud wrote:

https://www.thescooterbud.com/product/spam/
Isn't it cheaper at aliexpress still?

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000442946264.html
Hooked

Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:00 am quote
znomit wrote:
Thescooterbud wrote:

https://www.thescooterbud.com/product/spam/
Isn't it cheaper at aliexpress still?

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000442946264.html
Does someone need a car? They can get to and from using public transportation for less cost and impact on the environment, yet we still buy cars. Cars give that sense of security and freedom to come and go as we please, that is an emotional trigger which will then be justified by the fact that this will save us time and time is ultimately money.

unless youíre ok with ordering in huge quantities or negotiating with someone in China or putting your money at risk while awaiting your shipment (there have been many instances where people have paid for goods that never arrived), it is much better to buy retail. The difference in price is definitely worth it.
Hooked
2007 Vespa 250 GTS
Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:34 am quote
Correct me if I am wrong, but your price is 50% more?
Molto Verboso
2013 GTS300ie
Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:24 pm quote
I'm not into using that position for fuel.
I AM interested to have some vinyl bags made up to keep order in the pet carrier. One for the front portion and one for the rear. You can put whaever you like in them and they can be easily lifted out, unzipped and used.
I must contact a provider in South Africa and see if he can make up something...
Moderaptor
The Hornet (GT200, aka Love Bug) and 'Dimples' - a GTS 300
Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:15 pm quote
Thescooterbud - your posts border on spam. No more. If you want to sell something, use the For Sale forum.

Locking.
Your Rally Here   vespa scooterwest scooter west Motorsport Scooters   Yelcome Leather Top Cases and Roll Bags for Piaggio Vespa PX LX LXV GTS GTV
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum -> General Discussion Previous12
[ Time: 0.1749s ][ Queries: 27 (0.0615s) ][ Debug on ]