It is officially time for me to part ways with my 2018 Piaggio BV 350, still under factory warranty until Feb 2021. Purchased brand new in Feb 2019. 8,115 miles on odometer. Asking $5,000 obo.

ABS, traction control, USB port, 36L matching Piaggio topcase ($500+ new with mounting hardware). Service intervals every 6k miles, so you’re set for another 3.8k.

Broken in gently, always serviced on time & at certified Piaggio service centers, very rarely wide open throttle, all but ~1 mile on paved roads, always filled with premium gas (almost exclusively Chevron).

Aesthetically, the bike is in good condition. Dropped at a stop on right side within first week of ownership, resulting in minor scuffs to exhaust/cover, bar end, and body. Scratched topcase on left slightly when reversing into garage. Otherwise, excellent condition. Beautiful matte black finish.

Comes with: Topcase, code card, spare keys for bike and top case, owners manual, original bar ends, original windshield and mounting hardware, possibly RAM mount and Large arai helmet.

This is my first post on this forum, though I spent many hours on it as I tried to decide between a Vespa GTS and the BV350. After taking them both out on a test ride, including freeway, it became clear to me that the BV was what I was looking for. The BV always felt mounted to the ground, super stable, and could deliver power quickly with a twist of the throttle at any speed, without having to go WOT. Though it felt more stable than the GTS, it is still super maneuverable through city and freeway traffic. This bike has served me very well, and the only reason I am selling it is because I purchased a dual-sport motorcycle in preparation for travel, which will include lots of off-roading. If I was staying in the city, I would not sell.

Test drive with cash in hand and motorcycle license. Bike is located in Turlock, CA.

Would be happy to answer any questions! Just reach out

Many more photos on craigslist: [https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/mcy/d/oakland-2018-piaggio-bv-350/7179404909.html][/url]

48E2874E-18BB-4E5B-8A45-0E3838D200F1.jpeg