I plan on buying a Vespa as my first vehicle. I have some Qs
Post Reply    Forum -> General Discussion 12Next
Lurker

Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:42 pm quote
Ever since I first saw a Vespa a 12 years of age, its been my dream to own one, and I am finally getting the chance to as my first Vehicle.

Here are some basic questions I have.

1. Is it a good idea to start with a Vespa, rather than a standard Motorcycle or Car?

To my Knowledge, Vespas are quite an abnormal thing to have for your first Vehicle. I must know if there is any notable issues with starting with a Vespa.

2. Are Vespas capable of being used as a main vehicle?

Outside of my daily commute, I (once the pandemic is over) may do many recreational activities, such as going to the movies. On occasion I may go on longer rides (though almost never exceeding 2 hours).

3. Any specific model recommendations?

I want to know what model would be best for a newbie. With recommendations, Consider price and availability. I'd also like to prioritize safety.

If there is anything else you think I should know, please tell me!
Veni, Vidi, Posti
MP3 500, GTS 250 (both 2008 MY), 2012 Honda NC700 DCT
Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:58 pm quote
Depends on where you are. Minnesota? No. Most of the rest of the developed world without snow? Sure, no problem.
'05 GT200, "Toronado" '09 Buddy 150, "Zuli"
Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:07 pm quote
1. I don't think anyone here would think it abnormal to have a scooter for their first vehicle. My first vehicle was 70cc Yamaha Champ, more scooter than motorcycle. You will have to have a drivers licence before you can get your motorcycle endorsement so there is that to consider. Also can't argue that a car is a safer venue to learn the streets on.
2. Absolutely you can use a scooter as a main vehicle. Mine was my daily commute, rain or shine the whole time my son was in college, using the car. They will go anywhere allowing extra time to avoid freeways and will carry an amazing amount of cargo if set up right. But consider where you live. In southern CA weather really isn't an issue. Not so elsewhere.
3. I would consider buying used first. We almost all end up dropping our first bike sometime. Hurts less if it's used. A 150 will handle most situations and is lighter so more forgiving. I have translated Vespa for Scooter because a lot depends on what is available near you. If you can't do your own maintenance then choose something sold and serviced nearby. Most important, take a certified safety course to get your motorcycle endorsement. They will send you out ready to face the world on 2 wheels.
Veni, Vidi, Posti
Kitted Vespa 2017 GTV 300, BMW 2019 K1600GT Sport, Ural 2019 Gear Up
Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:25 pm quote
Buying used makes sense if you can. Many new riders will drop the bike and best to learn on something you haven't sunk a lot of money in to . Depending on how much you ride it only takes about a season or so to get the hang of it and extra training helps.

A scooter can absolutely be your main vehicle. If you buy a newer model with ABS/ASR you are WAY ahead of the game to those of us that had to learn without . I have gone down twice and both times in the slick on an old shifty scoot. I KNOW with ABS at least one of those would not have happened.

The large frame Vespas will take you anywhere you want to go including the freeway for long trips. Many of us here have done it and do not give it a second thought. Storage is a bit of a pain but there are ways to deal with that.
Ossessionato
2014 Commuter BV350(45,000)/2015 Scoot Life BV350(10,000)/2010 El Diablito SH150i(30,000)
Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:36 pm quote
Now that you've joined MV Peppershaker64. You must stop watching TV or you will be hypnotized into driving a car/SUV/pickup.
You are getting sleepy, sleepy
Moderaptor
The Hornet (GT200, aka Love Bug) and 'Dimples' - a GTS 300
Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:54 pm quote
Capscoot wrote:
You will have to have a drivers licence before you can get your motorcycle endorsement so there is that to consider.
Please tell me where that is an absolute requirement. Not in CA, though possibly in other US states - and not anywhere else in the world as far as I know.

Peppershaker64 - please put your location in your profile - this is a worldwide forum...
Veni, Vidi, Posti
GTS 300ABS, Buddy 125, Buddy Kick 125
Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:59 pm quote
You would help us if you put your location (city, region, whatever) on your profile, and told use a little more about how you would intend to use the scooter - distances? commute details? highways/speed? passenger?

I had a scooter as my first vehicle many years ago, so I don't think that would be unusual.
Addicted
2016 LXV 150 ie, 1978 Vespa P125, 2019 Piaggio Liberty 150
Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:05 pm quote
Illinois here, and Yes you have to have a driverís license to operate a motorized anything on streets or highways in this state, including that bicycle with an electric motor. Depends on the cc size of the motor/engine will decide if you also require a motorcycle endorsement and we have 2 classes for that. Anyone 49 cc and below you only need a Valid driverís license and if you have that pulled for any reason, No motorized anything on public streets and roads.
And in this state you probably cannot use a scooter year round for transportation, darn it, but ya, it gets cold and ya we do have snow, ice and rain.
Veni, Vidi, Posti
Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:11 pm quote
maggiegirl wrote:
Illinois here, and Yes you have to have a driverís license to operate a motorized anything on streets or highways in this state, including that bicycle with an electric motor. Depends on the cc size of the motor/engine will decide if you also require a motorcycle endorsement and we have 2 classes for that. Anyone 49 cc and below you only need a Valid driverís license and if you have that pulled for any reason, No motorized anything on public streets and roads.
And in this state you probably cannot use a scooter year round for transportation, darn it, but ya, it gets cold and ya we do have snow, ice and rain.
Yes, but Illinois still has an M class where you do not need a car license unless I'm missing something?

https://www.idrivesafely.com/dmv/illinois/motorcycle-license/

With the right gear you can ride mostly year round in Toronto but you may get more snow there .
'05 GT200, "Toronado" '09 Buddy 150, "Zuli"
Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:43 pm quote
I stand corrected.
Well I'll be danged. You can get a motorcycle license only in CA. Don't remember it being that way in '78 but didn't have a bike then (just access to the family car with appropriate congressional approval) so probably didn't look.
Ossessionato
Yamaha Tricity 155 Urban 2019 - MV Agusta 125 RS 1956 - Yamaha Majesty 250 DX 1998
Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:47 pm quote
OK. Welcome to MV from Latina, Italy.
The speech starts from afar, the Vespa starts as the first vehicle in the Italian postwar period when there were few cars and little fuel but when in the mid-1950s Fiat produced the Fiat 500 (before there was the Fiat 500 C but more expensive) with a low price and installment sale, the sale of two-wheeled vehicles drops dramatically; the car was and is more practical.
But more scooters continue to be sold, they are more practical and useful than motorcycles and have lower maintenance costs and in the following years it is understood that having a small car and scooter can satisfy all needs.
I would start from this consideration, I do not know what you consider as a utility car where you live but if you also use it for work and for the family but this is the first choice, the scooter can be a complement but it is a second choice if considered as a utility.
If you also have a passion and desire to drive a two-wheeled vehicle and the desire is great, buy the scooter as the first vehicle (with its limits) and over time you will sum up.
Choosing a used model is a good idea, choosing a Vespa even better because the value remains high.
Ossessionato
Yamaha Tricity 155 Urban 2019 - MV Agusta 125 RS 1956 - Yamaha Majesty 250 DX 1998
Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:52 pm quote
Re: I stand corrected.
Capscoot wrote:
Well I'll be danged. You can get a motorcycle license only in CA. Don't remember it being that way in '78 but didn't have a bike then (just access to the family car with appropriate congressional approval) so probably didn't look.
When I got my driving license (in Italy) in 1978 you had to answer 12 out of 24 written questions correctly and take a driving test on a straight half-mile stretch of road and a U-turn using the handbrake ...for car, for motorcycle only 12 answer nor practical drive; laugh stuff today.
Veni, Vidi, Posti
Lx 50 4T, GTS 250, S 150 (Missing in KS), Something Chinese, GT 200 (sold)
Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:25 am quote
jimc wrote:
Capscoot wrote:
You will have to have a drivers licence before you can get your motorcycle endorsement so there is that to consider.
Please tell me where that is an absolute requirement. Not in CA, though possibly in other US states - and not anywhere else in the world as far as I know.
I don't know what you mean by an absolute requirement. It's either a requirement or not. In Kansas you do need to have a driver's license to have the endorsement. If you don't have one you can't have an endorsement. When you get stopped you'll never get asked for an endorsement license. Endorsement to what?
Veni, Vidi, Posti
Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:16 am quote
Re: I stand corrected.
Attila wrote:
Capscoot wrote:
When I got my driving license (in Italy) in 1978 you had to answer 12 out of 24 written questions correctly and take a driving test on a straight half-mile stretch of road and a U-turn using the handbrake ...for car, for motorcycle only 12 answer nor practical drive; laugh stuff today.
Sort of the same for me in the 1980's. It was a simple written test then literally a rip around the block on my P200e with a stop on a line. Don't even think I had to do a u-turn and this was for a FULL class M. When I moved to Michigan with my green card I only had an M from Ontario. To my surprise the gave me a the G classification as well as the M without my doing anything.
Moderaptor
Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:16 am quote
Max6200 wrote:
jimc wrote:
Capscoot wrote:
I don't know what you mean by an absolute requirement. It's either a requirement or not. In Kansas you do need to have a driver's license to have the endorsement. If you don't have one you can't have an endorsement. When you get stopped you'll never get asked for an endorsement license. Endorsement to what?
Where in the Kansas licensing requirements does it state that, or ever use the word 'endorsement'? I've spent several minutes looking, and cannot find any example.
Ossessionato
2014 Commuter BV350(45,000)/2015 Scoot Life BV350(10,000)/2010 El Diablito SH150i(30,000)
Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:45 am quote
I lived in Kansas for 10 years(1987-1997). My license had a MC endorsement on it.

This is what I found with Google.

"Although motorcycle-licensing regulations vary, Kansas requires a motorcycle license endorsement to supplement your auto- mobile driver's license. To receive the proper endorsement, you'll need to pass written and on-cycle skills tests administered by the Kansas Department of Revenue."
Addicted
Vespa PX 177 Settantesimo, Vespa GTS Super 300 HPE
Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:06 am quote
The theory test now in the UK is pretty tricky. You need to watch videos that test your hazard perception etc. A lot fail it.
Moderaptor
Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:07 am quote
Yes, there are lots of Google references to getting an 'endorsement' for those who *already* have a driver's licence. It seems to be the common parlance. However, I could find no such requirement for a prior driver's licence on the Kansas official website https://www.ksrevenue.org/ .
Veni, Vidi, Posti
Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:11 am quote
jimc wrote:
Max6200 wrote:
jimc wrote:
Capscoot wrote:
Where in the Kansas licensing requirements does it state that, or ever use the word 'endorsement'? I've spent several minutes looking, and cannot find any example.
It is fucked up here .
Hooked
SilverWing 600-- 4nprevious Vespa
Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:07 pm quote
With some experience and daily rider since 1955----but first bike, you must have dealer nearby/source of parts, etc. Then the complete license. My experience---the Japanese/Asian bikes scooters are probably more reliable and idiot proof than the Italian. Used good way to learn, provided purchase price cheap enough.

Then the Insurance, usually cheap (shop around), proper clothes including rain wear, helmet etc.....and stuff for when it is cold.

Also first bike good way to learn to fix things!. My first bike was $125 HD 125 (1948 model) Later Sears 125 Vespa, again $125. Sears scooter cheaper to keep on the road
Addicted
2016 LXV 150 ie, 1978 Vespa P125, 2019 Piaggio Liberty 150
Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:29 pm quote
Harbinger wrote:
maggiegirl wrote:
Yes, but Illinois still has an M class where you do not need a car license unless I'm missing something?

https://www.idrivesafely.com/dmv/illinois/motorcycle-license/
I am pretty sure you have to have that valid driverís license too, that page in the book is assuming you already have that license, and as M is the top class for motorcycle, yes, as they do not want you running your bike IF you have had that driverís license pulled for any reason....

With the right gear you can ride mostly year round in Toronto but you may get more snow there .
Moderaptor
Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:40 pm quote
maggiegirl wrote:
Harbinger wrote:
maggiegirl wrote:

https://www.idrivesafely.com/dmv/illinois/motorcycle-license
I am pretty sure you have to have that valid driverís license too, that page in the book is assuming you already have that license, and as M is the top class for motorcycle, yes, as they do not want you running your bike IF you have had that driverís license pulled for any reason....

I see it as *you* making that assumption - there's nothing written down that says you have to have a car licence first. You only ever have the one licence - it'll show all the classes of vehicles you can drive/ride. If it gets pulled, you lose the lot.

I think the confusion comes because in the US nearly everyone gets a car licence first as soon as they're old enough, and the term 'endorsement' came into use by the public as the m/c licence always then came second, so was added. Please show where Illinois or any other state uses the term 'endorsement'. I'll be happy enough to be proved wrong!
Veni, Vidi, Posti
MP3 500, GTS 250 (both 2008 MY), 2012 Honda NC700 DCT
Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:52 am quote
jimc wrote:
maggiegirl wrote:
Harbinger wrote:
maggiegirl wrote:

https://www.idrivesafely.com/dmv/illinois/motorcycle-license

I see it as *you* making that assumption - there's nothing written down that says you have to have a car licence first. You only ever have the one licence - it'll show all the classes of vehicles you can drive/ride. If it gets pulled, you lose the lot.

I think the confusion comes because in the US nearly everyone gets a car licence first as soon as they're old enough, and the term 'endorsement' came into use by the public as the m/c licence always then came second, so was added. Please show where Illinois or any other state uses the term 'endorsement'. I'll be happy enough to be proved wrong!
Contained within this site:
http://www.idot.illinois.gov/transportation-system/safety/roadway/ssm/m-class

"We encourage any rider who is not holding the proper motorcycle endorsement class (L or M) ".

And further, within the same main site, stating M endorsement is added to an existing license:
How do I get my motorcycle license after successfully completing a free Cycle Rider Safety Training Program class?
Upon successful completion of a free BasicRider course (BRC, BRC2 or 3wBRC), you will receive a completion card in the mail. That card is valid for one year from the course completion date as a license waiver.

Take the card to an Illinois Secretary of State Driver Services facility to add the endorsement to your license. There is a small fee to make this change to your license. No additional testing will be required, unless the graduate of the course is 16-17 years old and wants an "M" endorsement. State law requires Cycle Rider Safety Training Program graduates who are 16 or 17 to also take a driving and written test.
Ossessionato
BV350, Primavera 150, Yamaha Zuma 125
Location: The Twin Cities of Minneapolis/Saint Paul, Minnesota
Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:32 am quote
jimc wrote:
...Please show where Illinois or any other state uses the term 'endorsement'. I'll be happy enough to be proved wrong!
My Minnesota Drivers License says:
CLASS: D-Single Veh ...26,000 lbs. GVWR/GCWR
END: Motorcycle
RESTR: Corrective Lenses

I can only assume "END" is an abbreviation for "Endorsement".

Now, since we don't even know where in the world Peppershaker64 lives, could we get back to the original question?
Veni, Vidi, Posti
Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:04 am quote
Back to the OP:

1. Yes.
2. Yes. Depending where you live.
3. GTS 300 for 2 hour rides would be best.
Ossessionato
Vintage Red 2007 GTS, Black Vespa LX150, 2007 Goodwood Green Triumph Bonneville!
Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:14 am quote
To the OP:

1. starting with a Vespa instead of a car should be fine. If you already know how to ride a bike, learning a scooter will be easy assuming you get something like a Vespa that is fully automatic. Starting on a shifting scooter or motorcycle is probably not a great idea -- too many things to learn all at once!

2. Yes you can, but the ability to carry items is more limited than in a car. But if you don't think you'll need to transport more than a few bags of groceries at one time, you should be fine. NOT recommended to ride in the snow, however!!

3. I would HIGHLY recommend getting at least a 125cc Vespa, and probalby not more than 150cc. The smaller 50cc vespas are dangerous in my opinion because their top speed is around 35mph, and that is slower than traffic on most roads so you would be a road hazard and in danger of inattentive drivers rear-ending you. A 125 or 150 lets you keep up with traffic fine, so you are part of the traffic flow and not an obstacle. And for 200 or greater Vespas, probably not a good first vehicle since the speed may be a bit intimidating and may get out of control.

Best of luck to you, let us know what you get!

-Dan
Veni, Vidi, Posti
GTS 300ABS, Buddy 125, Buddy Kick 125
Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:31 am quote
JKJ-FZ6 wrote:
Now, since we don't even know where in the world Peppershaker64 lives, could we get back to the original question?
And since Peppershake64 has not returned to the discussion despite 25 responses and a time lapse of over two days, maybe it is not worth putting a whole lot more time into this one.

Last edited by Dooglas on Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hooked
S150, Beo 500ie
Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:26 am quote
(Edit: Shouldíve read previous posts more carefully)

Last edited by Juan_ORhea on Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hooked
Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:13 am quote
Another Kansan here...there is an actual moped license you can obtain at age 14 and you don't need a full motor vehicle license. It limits you to a moped (less than 5 bhp and less than 30 mph). Young teens use them all the time to ride mopeds that are less than 5 BHP yet likely go faster than 30 mph because they have derestricted.

https://www.ksrevenue.org/pdf/dc8235.pdf

Related to the original post...my first vehicle was an Indian moped (with pedals) at age 13 followed by a 50cc Vespa at 14 & 1/2 (after the Indian's motor froze up on me and I decided I needed something nicer). So from 13 to 16 the only transport other than parents was the scooter. I did fine. Dates thought it cool/charming until it was really cold in winter.

Eric
Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:23 pm quote
I have been commuting on a bike for the last 10 1/2 years, rain or shine, day or night, all year round. The only time I don't ride is in really bad rains and temperatures below freezing. If you hit a patch of ice, it becomes real dangerous, real quick. I live in Houston, Texas.
Moderaptor
Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:24 pm quote
OK, so we now know that both KS and IL have no requirement to already have a car driver's license - even if they occasionally use the word 'endorsement'.

That was off-topic, but might be essential info for the OP.

Back to the OP's questions: As above, second-hand and no more than 150cc for the first scooter. It doesn't have to be a Vespa, and do consider that Vespas can be more expensive to buy and to own than other makes. I'm assuming your age is under 18, which might also bring it's own restrictions in terms of insurance etc, which might be very expensive. However, it'll be cheaper than owning a car, and much more fun! Another plus is you won't get harassed into ferrying friends around.
Veni, Vidi, Posti
Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:51 pm quote
joehouston wrote:
I have been commuting on a bike for the last 10 1/2 years, rain or shine, day or night, all year round. The only time I don't ride is in really bad rains and temperatures below freezing. If you hit a patch of ice, it becomes real dangerous, real quick. I live in Houston, Texas.
Yep... I've been caught in snow and ice and it is NOT fun. I've lived to tell the tale but it took every ounce of skill and balance to do so. I've since smartened up and bought a Russian sidecar with winter tires. Outside of ice, snow and really heavy rain you can ride a bike in anything. Even really heavy rain on a good modern scoot/bike is OK but the visibility is a real problem. I've ridden for many miles in more than a few massive thunderstorms and it's doable but tricky. A nice rain shower though? I love those, so peaceful on a bike as it pitter patters off the helmet.
Ossessionato
2016 Vespa GTS 300 i.e. ABS, 2010 Vespa GTS 300 ie Super (sold) & 2003 Honda Shadow VT750 ACE (sold) & 2006 Vespa LX150 (sold)
Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:05 pm quote
Welcome to MV from the Great White North!

This is an amazing ressource as you will learn over time.

Please complete your profile, it really helps us help you
Veni, Vidi, Posti
Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:34 am quote
Jayhawk wrote:
Another Kansan here...there is an actual moped license you can obtain at age 14 and you don't need a full motor vehicle license. It limits you to a moped (less than 5 bhp and less than 30 mph). Young teens use them all the time to ride mopeds that are less than 5 BHP yet likely go faster than 30 mph because they have derestricted.

https://www.ksrevenue.org/pdf/dc8235.pdf

Eric
There is a caveat to this application: the guardian will have to sign an affdavid stating that the moped in question does not go faster than 30 mph. If you get caught doing any faster your guardian will be in hot water.

Again in KS all vespas are considered MC so the OP will need a DL for the endorsement..
Moderaptor
Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:28 am quote
Max6200 wrote:
Again in KS all vespas are considered MC so the OP will need a DL for the endorsement..
Max, not true.

Yes, it'll be an endorsement (an 'addition') to an existing licence. It'll be a motorcycle driver's licence in its own right if no car drivers licence is previously present.

Please stop this FUD.
Veni, Vidi, Posti
Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:11 pm quote
jimc wrote:
Max6200 wrote:
Max, not true.

Yes, it'll be an endorsement (an 'addition') to an existing licence. It'll be a motorcycle driver's licence in its own right if no car drivers licence is previously present.

Please stop this FUD.
What is FUD?
Hooked
2015 Vespa GTS300 Super
Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:32 pm quote
Here are my thoughts as a 40+ year-old Vespa rider who has lived in Connecticut my entire life.

1. Is it a good idea to start with a Vespa, rather than a standard Motorcycle or Car?

#1. Depends on many, many factors... Here are a few: Climate where you intend to drive, licensure/registration requirements, budget, availability of service/parts in your area, comfort driving a manual transmission motorcycle, etc. Whether or not a Vespa makes a good first vehicle is impossible to say without knowing someone's specific situation. If you told me that you lived in Maine, but had access to a trust fund and your parents' fleet of SUVs, I'd say go get yourself a Vespa as a first vehicle (even if the nearest dealer is in Boston). If you told me you lived in Arizona, but didn't have a lot of money and wanted a functional vehicle, I would probably steer you away from a Vespa. It really depends on your circumstances.

I've driven and owned automatic transmission vehicles, exclusively, for my entire life. When I started driving at age 16, I had very little experience with manual transmissions, either in an automobile or a two-wheeled vehicle. Almost 30 years later, I still have little experience with manual transmissions. I did manage to pass the Motorcycle Safety Foundation Beginning Riders Course on a manual transmission motorcycle (passing the course is required for a motorcycle license in CT), but it was unnecessarily dangerous and difficult given that I had not driven many manually operated vehicles. My first motorized two-wheeled vehicle (I've ridden bicycles since I was 5 or 6) was a smaller scooter (a Yamaha Vino 125cc). My second was my current ride, a Vespa GTS300.

From my perspective, the most notable issues of having a Vespa as a first (and only) vehicle are initial cost (they can be pricey relative to a motorcycle or different brand of scooter), service availability (and cost), and the limitations and safety considerations that come along with riding a 2-wheeled vehicle in specific climates (Do you live where it snows or gets extremely cold? Does it rain, heavily, often?)

2. Are Vespas capable of being used as a main vehicle?

See above. Many people use them as a main vehicle. I use my GTS300 all 4 seasons (weather permitting) and travel about 3000 miles a year on it. But I can afford to maintain my Vespa. And I also have a car, which I take if it snows, drops below freezing, or I need to carry a lot of people/stuff.

3. Any specific model recommendations?

I like my GTS300... If you want to go fast (above around 50 mph) or up steep hills, the GTS300 is your only alternative. If you are looking for safety, a two-wheeled vehicle is NOT your best bet... Get a car.

It's cool to have a Vespa. But, as a first time driver, you might want to start with a car. It's safer and more practical. You have your whole life ahead of you. Get a Vespa later...
Hooked
2015 Vespa GTS300 Super
Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:48 pm quote
Dooglas wrote:
And since Peppershake64 has not returned to the discussion despite 25 responses and a time lapse of over two days, maybe it is not worth putting a whole lot more time into this one.
Lol. For the last few days, Peppershake64 has probably been sitting at his/her computer like this:

Maybe Peppershake64's next post will be a question about the best oil to use for a Vespa. Or he/she will ask about the quality of Chinese scooters.
Moderaptor
Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:26 pm quote
Max6200 wrote:
jimc wrote:
Max6200 wrote:
Max, not true.

Please stop this FUD.
What is FUD?
Fear,
Uncertainty, and
Doubt.

aka Duff Gen, Misinformation, Fake News, Lies. Take your pick.
Veni, Vidi, Posti
Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:05 am quote
jimc wrote:
Max6200 wrote:
jimc wrote:
Max6200 wrote:
Max, not true.

Please stop this FUD.
What is FUD?
Fear,
Uncertainty, and
Doubt.

aka Duff Gen, Misinformation, Fake News, Lies. Take your pick.
Sir it saddens me that you feel that way. I am only speaking from my own experience.
Rallies Europe 2016   Vespa Wasp Pin Badges   Cool Ass scooter seat cover
Post Reply    Forum -> General Discussion 12Next
[ Time: 0.1695s ][ Queries: 25 (0.0342s) ][ Debug on ]