Hard starting Mp3 500 2010 Hidden Fuse
Post Reply    Forum -> MP3 Discussion
Mp3 500
Sat Sep 26, 2020 1:57 pm quote
I was having trouble starting -sometimes there would be no response from the starter button. I could get it going -with a few tries by turning the key off and on and turning the kill switch. It was happening more and more. I searched on this forum and found suggestions to clean the wire contacts and fuse on the "hidden fuse relay" I did this- they were corroded. A little tough to get at and work on. I ended up using screws instead of allen bolts as they were easier to put back in with the wires. If you are having this problem search for Hidden fuse. thanks for the help. It starts great now. Jim
Hooked
2009 MP3 400ie
Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:02 am quote
Re: Hard starting Mp3 500 2010 Hidden Fuse
jbuffalo wrote:
I was having trouble starting -sometimes there would be no response from the starter button. I could get it going -with a few tries by turning the key off and on and turning the kill switch. It was happening more and more. I searched on this forum and found suggestions to clean the wire contacts and fuse on the "hidden fuse relay" I did this- they were corroded. A little tough to get at and work on. I ended up using screws instead of allen bolts as they were easier to put back in with the wires. If you are having this problem search for Hidden fuse. thanks for the help. It starts great now. Jim
where is this hidden fuse relay
you are referring to?
Mp3 500
Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:14 pm quote
hidden fuse relay
under seat, small cover rear of the battery cover. Relay is on the right side as you face the front of the bike.
Missouri Loves Company Rally   vespa scooterwest scooter west Motorsport Scooters   AF1 Racing Vespa Austin
Post Reply    Forum -> MP3 Discussion
[ Time: 0.1393s ][ Queries: 23 (0.0173s) ][ Debug on ]