Vespa GT200 2004
Selling my daily work horse. Zero point having a nice shiny toy in London as they get nicked or damaged in parking in no time.
This faithful little ruffian has been with me since 2007 and never skipped a beat. A couple of twists on throttle then push the starter – job done – you will beat the traffic!
- Low mileage around 16,000 miles (speed shows KM)
- Never stolen / recovered
- Top case
- Tall screen
- Aftermarket exhaust
- New battery
- MOT just done
- ULEZ Compliant: Bike is into the database - I have the letter confirming. Based on EU certificate.
- No rust on panels
- Lock thrown in
- Dents on panels thanks to douchebags parking in London: look at pictures I hope that they are clear enough. Ask for more if needed.
- Clock HS
- Some rust on suspension
- Only ONE key + the red key
- The top-case hinge is wonky, it shuts fine and stays closed no matter the state of road but a small repair would make it perfect.