[LA, CA] last call on parts-
Post Reply    Forum -> For Sale / Wanted
Sergeant at Arms
Weird 80's Vespas & Cool Vintage Lambrettas
Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:36 pm quote
i've got parts off of two ET4's that i've broken down. complete harnesses down to CDI & keys, regulator and all the switches, two complete forks, brakes, rims, controls, some bodywork that's not totally mangled, a few seats- some better than others. both motors spun the splines on the cranks, so there's engine/trans bits available that are decent (i threw out the junky stuff already). plenty of good bits and bobs though.

also have a HD200 that was parted. have some panels, a headlight the motor, wheels and fork, some associated bits such as signals and controls.

a riva180 that met an immovable object got the same treatment. the fork suspension is great, a few panels, a whole harness, the motor and every other little bit you can think of down to the seat is there and in good shape.

*edit to add*
also have some Elite 80 bits and bobs. if looking. no motors (both blown) but plenty of other useable parts.

anyway, if you looking for any of this hit me up. pricing is gonna be rock bottom and you pay shipping.

i'm gonna let this roll for a month. after that, everything meets the bin.

-g
Sergeant at Arms
Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:30 pm quote
final round.

one harness and cdi/key set is gone. still have another. forks, rims, LX fork and rims as well. lower side fairings in various colors, and other misc ET parts and racks.

sold the only windshield i had, so those are 86'd

i'll run this till the end of the year and then it all goes into the bin.

-g
Sergeant at Arms
Fri Dec 04, 2020 2:51 am quote
LX fork is sold
LX harness is sold, have another
one set of LX rims sold, have another pair
one set of ET rims sold, have another pair

still have a pile of rando bits and what not. tons of motor and transmission parts. still have two ET forks (complete) and an LX fork (complete) and a few GT and GTS bits. CDI & key sets ready to go with harnesses.

-g
Team Scooter Trash for Petfinder Foundation   vespa scooterwest scooter west Motorsport Scooters   AF1 Racing Vespa Austin
Post Reply    Forum -> For Sale / Wanted
[ Time: 0.1316s ][ Queries: 25 (0.0349s) ][ Debug on ]