some observations ...
I had it installed for about 2 months and have temporarily uninstalled for the last several days (will stick it back in soonish).
with installed (not high speed / freeway):
1. lower mileage. 30-32 km/l -> 27-28 km/l This is to be expected
2. more clutch slippage / shudder at lower revs (10-15 km/h in carparks etc)
3. more 'go' when taking off at the lights (with ASR disabled). WIN!
I'm pondering the clutch slippage still. Was able to easily adjust my style. May install a malossi or polini clutch ...
* It's a supertech so I can check things like mileage by using the phone app that records the telemetry
* using an Arrow after market exhaust
Last edited by steelbytes on Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total