UTC

Hooked
PX

Hooked
@robbie_11 avatar
PX
UTC quote
Hi Folks
Maybe its just me? But Im missing a gallery for our older stuff....
I look in the general gallery but I have to search through photos of Modern Scooters that Im not really a fan off 😝
I see some great photos in the "Not So Modern" forum when we discuss specific issues, problems or projects. But for me Id really like to see what you all are riding and have built.
We and our Old Metal are a dying breed and it would be great to get some new inspiration by seeing some Old School Photos...by Old School I mean PX and older 🤣
Or am I being ridiculous? 😜
@birdsnest avatar
UTC

Not So Moderator
VNB VSC 09C VMA VSX - vbc vmb

Not So Moderator
@birdsnest avatar
VNB VSC 09C VMA VSX - vbc vmb
UTC quote
Do you mean like a subforum? ... regerettably, the forum is not actively being built these days. So, your best bet would just be to start a "gallery" thread. Sometimes the threads catch fire and go for 70 , 80, or 100+ pages and sometimes they die off after a few posts. No way to tell what will stick and what won't, but I am all for seeing a thread of folks scoots. If you start one I'll throw my hat in the ring with some pics for sure.
@harbinger avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
2023 Arancia Impulsivo Vespa GTS300 HPE , 2022 BMW R1250GSA 40th Anniversary, 2019 Ural Gear Up

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@harbinger avatar
2023 Arancia Impulsivo Vespa GTS300 HPE , 2022 BMW R1250GSA 40th Anniversary, 2019 Ural Gear Up
UTC quote
Birdsnest wrote:
Do you mean like a subforum? ... regerettably, the forum is not actively being built these days. So, your best bet would just be to start a "gallery" thread. Sometimes the threads catch fire and go for 70 , 80, or 100+ pages and sometimes they die off after a few posts. No way to tell what will stick and what won't, but I am all for seeing a thread of folks scoots. If you start one I'll throw my hat in the ring with some pics for sure.
Yup, bang on. Basically we should all be glad the lights are being kept on. New features are not going to happen and MV is what it is.
@v_oodoo avatar
UTC

Style Maven
'74 50s x3 '78 P200 E '84 Cosa '91 PK50XL2 - & - '58 AllState '68 Sprint '66(?) Super125 and '72 DanMotor Super150

Style Maven
@v_oodoo avatar
'74 50s x3 '78 P200 E '84 Cosa '91 PK50XL2 - & - '58 AllState '68 Sprint '66(?) Super125 and '72 DanMotor Super150
UTC quote
There are a few galleries here and in Gallery there's a huge one for P's, here we have T5's & Smallframes and a few others I think...

Show your P200, stella, PX thread

One more T5 on the NSM Forum

Smallframe page
@harbinger avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@harbinger avatar
UTC quote
V oodoo wrote:
There are a few galleries here and in Gallery there's a huge one for P's, here we have T5's & Smallframes and a few others I think...

Show your P200, stella, PX thread

One more T5 on the NSM Forum

Smallframe page
Just don't start one about scooter girls respectable or otherwise

OK, I think I'm starting to belong to the been here too long club even though I'm still a newbie to a few...
@qascooter avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
79 P200E (Ruby), 62 Allstate (B-62)

Ossessionato
@qascooter avatar
79 P200E (Ruby), 62 Allstate (B-62)
UTC quote
Harbinger wrote:
OK, I think I'm starting to belong to the been here too long club even though I'm still a newbie to a few...
Razz emoticon
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0520s ][ Queries: 11 (0.0249s) ][ Debug on ][ 313 ][ Thing One ]