UK riders with only a car license insured with Carole Nash?
Post Reply    Forum -> MP3 Discussion
Hooked
2012 MP3 500cc LT
Sun Nov 29, 2020 3:26 am quote
Riding my MP3 500 Sport is perfectly legal on my car license.

When I insured with Carole Nash a few years ago I made them well aware that I did NOT have a M/C license. No problem they said.

When the documents came through, it clearly stated that I had a Full Motorcycle Licence. I rang them back and they assured me that their software could not display car license for some reason, they emailed me confirming that they were aware of the situation and that I was definitely covered.

Very lax I know but a few years have passed and I have just renewed with them every year without thinking much about it.

Having renewed a few weeks ago I have just looked through the emailed docs and it still says I have a Full M/C License. Surely they will have sorted this out by now.

Before I ring them to query this, would be interested to know if anyone else is in the same situation. We all know how Insurance Companies liked to get out of paying if they can.

Thanks Steve
Moderaptor
The Hornet (GT200, aka Love Bug) and 'Dimples' - a GTS 300
Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:25 am quote
Get their acknowledgement in writing! You'd still win in court (should it ever come to that) anyway - but having it in writing will prevent that ever happening.
Cross Egypt Challenge - A 2400km ride throughout Egypt   vespa scooterwest scooter west Motorsport Scooters   Yelcome Leather Top Cases and Roll Bags for Piaggio Vespa PX LX LXV GTS GTV
Post Reply    Forum -> MP3 Discussion
[ Time: 0.1641s ][ Queries: 23 (0.0286s) ][ Debug on ]